Recall info for SSVS AES

Master(G)

n00b
Dampfwalze said:
Oh and I forgot to mention that I played the game on my US Neo so there is still hope that some of the overkills remain original on a jap. Neo.....

no, I played it on my JP-Neo...

Shoe-A-Palooza

Kabuki Klasher
Dampfwalze said:
I am sorry, but I don't have a capture card or video camera with digital output, but maybe some other member is able to do it. Yet I can tell you that the majority of overkills has been altered.
There are only a few overkills left completely unchanged and even Nakorurus overkill has been cut (the blood fountain that spurt out of the wound has been changed to some bloody splashes).
Many changes are subtle (like the missing skull coming out of Kusaregedo's mouth, after he ate the opponent) but some of the changes make the overkills looking weird (like the overk. of Sogetsu, where the body of the opponent is flying away and the spot where he stood still bleeds for a second or two).

Oh and I forgot to mention that I played the game on my US Neo so there is still hope that some of the overkills remain original on a jap. Neo, but I doubt it.

Well thanks for the info on Nakoruru's Sayonara, that was one of the fatals I was most curious about. ( :

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
From what I've heard Rasetsumaru's overkill was modified so he doesn't yank their heart out, only his fist.

:angry: No matter which way SNK looks at it, the game is still censored.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Dampfwalze said:
I am sorry, but I don't have a capture card or video camera with digital output, but maybe some other member is able to do it. Yet I can tell you that the majority of overkills has been altered.
There are only a few overkills left completely unchanged and even Nakorurus overkill has been cut (the blood fountain that spurt out of the wound has been changed to some bloody splashes).
Many changes are subtle (like the missing skull coming out of Kusaregedo's mouth, after he ate the opponent) but some of the changes make the overkills looking weird (like the overk. of Sogetsu, where the body of the opponent is flying away and the spot where he stood still bleeds for a second or two).

So SNKP watered down more than I feared, but at least the overkills are in there now.... more or less. :(

Oh and I forgot to mention that I played the game on my US Neo so there is still hope that some of the overkills remain original on a jap. Neo, but I doubt it.

LoL, this is simply ridicule.