The Earth is wobbling like crazy...bad times ahead?

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
I don't know if any of you pay attention to the Sky, or to astronomy news...but if you have been, you've been noticing the moon is rising, travelling, and setting in "incorrect" locations.

The only logical explanation put forth by scientists is that the Earth is in the process of an extremely pronounced wobble---an unexplained and severe wobble, and never before experienced or recorded by man.

Similiar observations regarding the Sun and constellations have been recorded since April of this year...just what the fuck is going on?

No mainstream media coverage? BIG SURPRISE. :rolleyes:

What could it mean? Are we in the midst of some serious Earth changes?

Check out this story from Mexico:

Associated Press

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- A gaping, mile-long crevasse opened early Tuesday along what officials described as a geological fault line in western Mexico, and a fireman who fell into the crevice was reportedly found dead at the bottom of the fissure.

The fireman was one of four civil defense personnel who were using tape to cordon off the crevasse when one of the edges gave way and all four tumbled about 20 feet (7 meters) to the bottom.

Check recent quake activity worldwide...it's up, and bizarre. Quakes in Chicago? [the chicago crew knows what I'm talking about] Huge fissures opening up in Mexico?

[July 17th-25th boys. Everyone in the Western US...brace yourselves.]

Last edited:
Wow KA... that's something. We know of course that the center gravity of both the earth and the moon are lopsided b/c of all this time paired together. Next question is, can some external force actually be large enough to counter that simbiosis that these 2 large bodies have? Could you imagine what would happen to the earth if something happened to the moon where it spun a bit for us to temporarily see the dark side of it? Major problems. Pertebations within gravitational forces would certainly cause earth some serious earthquake activity.

I'll keep an eye out for this-

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Large bodies, you say?

Happen to look towards the east pre-sunrise, lately?

There is a GIANT white ball of light [larger than venus' typical glow...much larger] with a smaller, red, twinkling body trailing it. It precedes the Sun and disappears once the Sun rises---enveloped in the Sun's morning rays.

According to my star charts and windows programs, this body is UNKNOWN.

WELCOME TO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Crovax

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Holy shit! I hadn't heard anything about this, nor have I taken the time to observe this object preceeding sunrise. It doesn't surprise me that its unknown though, as we have no idea of the positions and trajectories of the vast majority of near earth objects.

I just hope we aren't experiencing the planetary equivalent of that moment in Halo when you think "what is that sparkling thing in the distance?" just before the rocket hits you.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Crovax said:
I just hope we aren't experiencing the planetary equivalent of that moment in Halo when you think "what is that sparkling thing in the distance?" just before the rocket hits you.

Exactly what I was thinking---to a T.

50-20 minutes pre-sunrise is your BRIGHTEST shot at seeing the object...but truth be told, they stay visible for quite some time. It's only once the sun has fully breached the horizon and spent some time in the sky do they fade out.

No one is talking about this besides amateur astronomers!

I mean...come ON!

Constellations are setting/rising prematurely...
The moon appears to be rotating on its axis...

...and no one's talking about it?

Crovax

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I just tried to look outside at the rising sun in hopes of seeing that object you spoke of, but I don't have a clear view of the horizon from my house. I'll have to try to get somewhere with a better view in the next couple of days.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
I think I just messed myself. This is typical of the media, and the attitude of those in power in the US. Our country spends a miniscule amount of money monitoring the skies, watching for rogue objects that could endanger Earth. Despite being hit by objects thousands and thousands of times in the past. The number of people watching the skies professionally is less than the number of employees of your average McDonald's resteraunt.

Crovax

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
On second thought, Kid Aphex, could you provide some links please.

I just did some pretty extensive searching for more information on the topics you mentioned, and turned up very little.

In fact, the only thing I found was a post on another message board that sounded almost exactly the same as what you posted:

http://forums.armageddononline.org/archive/index.php/t-2178.html

It links to various sites run and populated by people who probably wear aluminum foil hats to prevent the government from reading their minds. Frankly, such sites provide little or no credibility IMO. If you can provide links outlining the observation of increased wobble, and the incorrect positions of constellations or the moon, then I'll be more inclinced to believe you, but as it stands now, it all seems like little more than the ramblings of apocalyptic conspiracy theorists.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I'll have to keep a look out for this, but nothing really surprises me anymore. It might just be time for mankind to experience the next step of the universe itself is all... or maybe things are being aligned up for what REVELATIONS in the Holy Bible refers to during the Three Judgements to those who did not believe left behind after the rapture of the church? *And no I'm not trying to de-rail your thread I'm merely making a comment where something foretold 2,000 + years ago might be in the process of being where it needs to be. It's all "INTERESTING" to me either way be it Science or Biblical... and I'm something of a Duality in that sense in that I believe in Evolution as well as Creationism because who knows how long a day was to GOD? Thus I've always figured the lesser humans, dinosaurs and early civilizations with their many concepts of GOD all existed before Adam & Eve. It can't be denied that the "other" stuff existed because we have the remnants {fossils, bones etc.} of those times to prove it did happen, while what the Bible teaches has either happened or is going to happen.

thus it's one of two things... #1> The Universe is changing and we as the small spec on the intergalactic map are going to feel it's effects for better or worse, probably the worst since mankind only thinks of itself.

OR... #2> The whole sky being on fire, blood raining from the sky, a metor hitting the Earth, global Earth Quakes and worst as talked about in REVELATIONS is the pattern itself moving into their correct positions for something both Spiritual/Religious and non believers alike often time like to write off as being good story telling. Either way mankind is a parasite that mostly fucks up what it touches and it's got to end for us sometime. I'll be looking out for these anomalies that you've mentioned K.A. but I'm not going to worry myself the way I'm sure most would {The reason no amout of good PRESS has been given to this situation no doubt} because everything and everybody dies sometime... just a matter of how, when and where.

MERCENARY X99

Robert

20 Year Member
This problem is not covered by french medias neither. Sounds very worrying. :help:

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
I'll have to ask my father-in-law about this. He is a former president of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, and is very active in the field.

I have a subscription to Astronomy magazine, but I haven't noticed any mention of this in their pages. Of course, if these events are very recent, it can take two months for them to appear in a monthly publication.

Last edited:

Crovax

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Kid Aphex said:
Large bodies, you say?

Happen to look towards the east pre-sunrise, lately?

There is a GIANT white ball of light [larger than venus' typical glow...much larger] with a smaller, red, twinkling body trailing it. It precedes the Sun and disappears once the Sun rises---enveloped in the Sun's morning rays.

According to my star charts and windows programs, this body is UNKNOWN.

WELCOME TO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Okay, I think I've solved one mystery. These objects are two well know stars. red one is Aldebaran, the eye of the Constellation Taurus. The white one is Phosphoros, a.k.a. the morning star.

Here's a link:
http://www.odysseymagazine.com/pages/stargazer.php

Meh...

I love astronomy, always have. How poetic it would feel if I died by some cosmological event... :rolleyes:

All I know is, if an asteroid hit the earth, and was big enough for global devistation, I really hope it lands on me and the people I love for I don't want me or my family to suffer nuclear winter. :oh_no:

Happy 2200th post count to me...

EDIT: From Space.com:

Clues to Earth"s Wobble Come from Within, published January 31st, 2001
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/planetearth/earth_wobble_010131.html

Last edited:

Crovax

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Ok, here's the final nail in the coffin. I found two boards populated by real amateur astronomers, and they are basically laughing at all this bullshit about things being in the wrong place.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=35242

be sure to read the posts by eburacum45 in particular.

http://www.badastronomy.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=13411&highlight=

this one provides quite a few sources of error which would lead to incorrect observations...not the least of which failing to account for daylight savings time.

I'm going to continue trying to find more evidence, but as of now, I'm officially calling bullshit on all of Kid Aphex's claims. Please don't claim "scientists" are giving any explainations for this stuff, when they aren't even acknowledging such phenomena in the first place

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I think the real harbinger was when Sega failed on the Dreamcast, after that, all shit broke loose. Now the Earth is wobbling like an assfucked 13 year old girl? I think next thing is that the moon is going to hatch, and this robotic planet eating dinosaur bird (kind of predicated in The Secret of Omega Supreme episode of the Transformers) is going to fly around shitting on planets while the earth is destroyed by tidal waves, hurricanes, and crap (because you know, that happens when the moon is fucked)... Except we don't have Optimus Prime and his Autobots to help save us, and I doubt they could have saved the Dreamcast from the Playstation 2 either.

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
The earth felt pretty wobbely on Saturday night. And Sunday night too. I was too hung over on Monday to drink any more.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
kid aphex is a fucking moron, you should seriously work for the Bush Campaign in the upcoming election, they could use your help.

ProfessorFrink

Crossed Swords Squire
Evil Wasabi, I think you may have been the most accurate so far--good foretelling. And I agree that the Autobots are the only ones who can save us now. I'm willing to bet that they're frozen in ice down in Antarctica, put there by either an ancient earth civilization or ancient alien visitors (Metroid style).

Seriously though, if things were up with our axis, or the moon's for that matter, I'm pretty sure that major changes wouldn't happen overnight and probably not even soon enough for any of us to worry about. Mother nature definitely moves at her own pace--slow.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
ProfessorFrink said:
Evil Wasabi, I think you may have been the most accurate so far--good foretelling. And I agree that the Autobots are the only ones who can save us now. I'm willing to bet that they're frozen in ice down in Antarctica, put there by either an ancient earth civilization or ancient alien visitors (Metroid style).

Seriously though, if things were up with our axis, or the moon's for that matter, I'm pretty sure that major changes wouldn't happen overnight and probably not even soon enough for any of us to worry about. Mother nature definitely moves at her own pace--slow.
The main problem is that we all know Optimus Prime is going to die in 2005. At least we learned that from the movie.

By which time, fuck the huge bird, because we're going to be dealing with Unicron, angered by his poor sales figures at Toys R Us over the past year...

B000096RBD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
All I know is...if the big one hits California, I'll be taking up beachfront property in Yuma, kicking back at a calm, blue body of water known as...

Arizona Bay.

ProfessorFrink

Crossed Swords Squire
EvilWasabi said:
The main problem is that we all know Optimus Prime is going to die in 2005. At least we learned that from the movie.

By which time, fuck the huge bird, because we're going to be dealing with Unicron, angered by his poor sales figures at Toys R Us over the past year...

B000096RBD.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Yeah, well, after seeing the Toys R Us version, I don't have nearly the same respect for the real Unicron as I used to--I think we could take him.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
The problem with taking down Unicron is that his demise will trigger a series of events we probly can't rectify. The one I fear most is that moment when these human scientists will find the spacestation mousoleum where Prime is sanctuaried in. That's when all hell will break loose because in tractoring it back to Earth, they'll be bringing back the spores that make people really angry, like in 28 days later. Then people everywhere will be running around angry like zombies, which isn't too much different from right now. Except we won't get new releases for our next generation systems, because zombies would be rioting everywhere.

Honestly, I doubt that all the power of the matrix can help us if that happens...