The Earth is wobbling like crazy...bad times ahead?

aria

Former Moderator
EvilWasabi said:
The problem with taking down Unicron is that his demise will trigger a series of events we probly can't rectify. The one I fear most is that moment when these human scientists will find the spacestation mousoleum where Prime is sanctuaried in. That's when all hell will break loose because in tractoring it back to Earth, they'll be bringing back the spores that make people really angry, like in 28 days later. Then people everywhere will be running around angry like zombies, which isn't too much different from right now. Except we won't get new releases for our next generation systems, because zombies would be rioting everywhere.

Honestly, I doubt that all the power of the matrix can help us if that happens...

I dunno about earth being doomed: they way I figure it, the matrix will act like a beacon for a wayward alien craft which will crashland somewhere in the South Pacific -bringing with it strange new alien technology. Without any trace of the race that created it, humans will band together in peace in order to reconstruct the space craft -naming it something like Special Defense Force One or whatever. Of course, this will tip off the alien race who did build the ship and they will come looking for it with their warlike avengence. Sure, they'll basically end up wiping out earth in the end, but the survivors will be there -along with the disgusting singing of a certain whiney pop-diva.

chemical

Morden's Lackey
chicken_little.jpg

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
You're all wrong.

The earth is wobbling because FatGuy moved from Chicago to Texas.

Give him some time to settle in and all will be well with the Universe.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Bobak said:
I dunno about earth being doomed: they way I figure it, the matrix will act like a beacon for a wayward alien craft which will crashland somewhere in the South Pacific -bringing with it strange new alien technology. Without any trace of the race that created it, humans will band together in peace in order to reconstruct the space craft -naming it something like Special Defense Force One or whatever. Of course, this will tip off the alien race who did build the ship and they will come looking for it with their warlike avengence. Sure, they'll basically end up wiping out earth in the end, but the survivors will be there -along with the disgusting singing of a certain whiney pop-diva.

I think we should look into preventing the apocalypse through certain measures that the rational thought would never see coming.

So I have this idea for a great new reality tv show where we send Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Elton John, a grizzly bear (that can ride a bicycle), and super horny tarantulas in heat, into a space ship and make them fly around outside the earth's atmosphere, with the job of capturing all the tarantulas, while escaping the bear, who would be chasing after them on his bicycle.

When the divas sing well, the tarantulas and the bear will fall asleep, such as the old quip goes. But if they sing poorly, chances should be good they'd get eaten.

That should confuse belligerent aliens long enough for us to plan our escape...

10 Year Member
EvilWasabi said:
So I have this idea for a great new reality tv show where we send Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Elton John, a grizzly bear (that can ride a bicycle), and super horny tarantulas in heat...

Huffy or Schwinn?

It makes a difference.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
No no no.

You're all taking this lightly.

It's all clearly stated in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
look, the bear can ride any bicycle, but at the moment, I'm thinking of makin him ride a unicycle, and adding a rule that states at least one diva has to carry a rickshaw while the other divas sit in the rickshaw and sing to the tarantulas...

10 Year Member
EvilWasabi said:
...and adding a rule that states at least one diva has to carry a rickshaw...

I'd go with Elton John... he's got experience on his side. He's used to being bent over and sweaty while something hairy and in heat is behind him.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
I only have two questions:
1) If there are indeed grizzly bears that can ride a cycle of any sort, why have they not run for office?
2) If the Earth is wobbling, what would Jesus do?

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Crovax said:

I'm going to continue trying to find more evidence, but as of now, I'm officially calling bullshit on all of Kid Aphex's claims. Please don't claim "scientists" are giving any explainations for this stuff, when they aren't even acknowledging such phenomena in the first place

These were just interesting things I noticed from MY backyard, with observations made by me. Then, I browsed a few amateur astronomy forums wherein people noticed the same things.

The wobble was just based on a search on ran, several pages into yahoo, searching for what would cause the constellations to appear as if they were in different places in the night sky.

I read that page you linked [sciforums.com]...but the forum member's post about the moons rather "eliptical" orbit explaining its seemingly bizarre path across the night sky doesn't quite satisfy the dramatic shift I noticed...nor does it explain the illusion I'm noticing that's making the moon look as if its rotating on its axis.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
DashK said:
kid aphex is a fucking moron, you should seriously work for the Bush Campaign in the upcoming election, they could use your help.

Sniff, sniff. I smell a loser who:

owned a JPOP radio station
owned a faggot-ass website
collects 32x games :lol: :lol: :lol:
has no life
has no ambition
has no girlfriend

lmao. seriously, i can't even believe you're THIS fucking angsty, acne face.

see you on the flip side

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Bears cannot run for office because they cannot write.

They don't have the proper digits to control a writing utensil.

But they can ride unicycles. Especially when they want to catch and eat humans who won't stop singing their washed out hits that should never have hit the top 40 billboards.

PleaseKillMeNow

Aerobics Instructor,
Kid Aphex said:
Sniff, sniff. I smell a loser who:
has no life
has no ambition
has no girlfriend

:(

Anyway, I think the bear should ride a motorcycle.

Whenever he passes by a diva, he'll attempt to whip them with his lenghth of chain.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
If the bear manages to kill all the divas, I think he should be rewarded with anight of sex with a thicky thick selected from the Merc 99 war sex gallery. The bear would have to do her over his motorcycle though - or in the back of the rickshaw while the tarantulas taxi him around the space station...

This of course, would be part of the reality tv show's footage.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi said:
Bears cannot run for office because they cannot write.

They don't have the proper digits to control a writing utensil.

But they can ride unicycles. Especially when they want to catch and eat humans who won't stop singing their washed out hits that should never have hit the top 40 billboards.

Hey there you know I am a Bear disguised as a man, so VOTE for Mad Grizzly and I'll whip the fuckin' nation into shape with my special cadres leading the way... but most fuck off degenerates won't like my way of handling things, though I might ride a unicycle just to amuse those who voted me into office.

MercenaryX99-in-Mexico.jpg

The Mad Grizzly on the prowl in Mexico
{Jan 2000}

MERCENARY X99

ProfessorFrink

Crossed Swords Squire
EvilWasabi said:
The problem with taking down Unicron is that his demise will trigger a series of events we probly can't rectify. The one I fear most is that moment when these human scientists will find the spacestation mousoleum where Prime is sanctuaried in. That's when all hell will break loose because in tractoring it back to Earth, they'll be bringing back the spores that make people really angry, like in 28 days later. Then people everywhere will be running around angry like zombies, which isn't too much different from right now. Except we won't get new releases for our next generation systems, because zombies would be rioting everywhere.

Honestly, I doubt that all the power of the matrix can help us if that happens...

Guys, the answer is right in front of us--Super Zombie Optimus Prime! :buttrock:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Stinky-Dinkins said:

Hello?!, when I say writing, I mean with a pen or pencil, or crayon, or magic marker, maybe even sumi-e brush style, but not typing. See, you can't really sign something with a keyboard, unless you dip it in ink and rub it on paper.

Goddamn I'm dealing with narrow minded people.

Look, when Prime was ressurected (I can't believe I'm using past tense for something that hasn't yet happened, but I swear, I saw this before back in like 1986...) he had those angry spores on him and was pissed off.

And that fucker Galvatron (inferior port of Megatron) took the good metal that kept you immune from rage.

I mean, you got the decepticons and then a band of angry ass vicious autobots, and then human zombies, a wobbly moon, a grizzly bear on a bike killing obnoxious sacks of shit in space, and I guess Merc 99 in political office.

Might as well buy some more ammo while it's cheap and available, because we're going to be living in something very close to Hokuto no Ken soon...

kaos

I'm a stealthy Ghost-like pimp daddy bitch, yo!
EvilWasabi said:
...because we're going to be living in something very close to Hokuto no Ken soon...

and there'll be no wiseass(Ken) to save us

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Rei was so much cooler than Ken. South Star > North Star.