Getting back into Slug3, hardcore!

krakov

Armored Scrum Object
I usually take the Submarine-path one the first level, although i know there are not as many hostages. There is some hidden gems just above the last hostage in the path that gives you 30k, though they are really hard to get before you get forced up to the boss. I usually get around 800 000 anyways.

One of the hostages at the boss (usually?) gives you a birds nest worth 50k, to bad the items dropped on the bridge can be risky or even impossible to get :/

I´ve gotten pretty good hang of the ice cave. Just be sure to get the yeti's on the low floor, the upper ones can't kill you as far as i know. And then on the way back, jump of the elephant about 1-2 screens before the exit and you´ll get some gems.

The boss still seems to kick my ass every time though, and then i go for the reset-button. Using a zombie-vomit to kill 2-3 aliens of is a great idea, and the penis-form of the boss isn´t hard at all.

I´ll be sure to clear level 2 soon and post my scores.
Playing the AES-version.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
A bit late since my memory cards were and still are buried away, and today I finally had lots of time.

ms3-41.jpg

ms3-42.jpg

Sorry I forgot to take more pics, I just started playing and forgot why I was rushing through the game in the first place. :D

By the way kernow, for your secrets page, if you shoot the 2nd post in the background of the first pic, you get a bonus item of 500 pts.. Not sure about the first post since I didn't try it. You also get something from shooting up at the temple before you continue on to the area with the baddies. Can't say what since I accidentally moved the joystick right and got sucked in.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
My secrets page?

yeah I should update it I guess, a bit had now I don't own the game anymore.

plus, apathy prevents me.

Neo Bomber Man said:
A bit late since my memory cards were and still are buried away, and today I finally had lots of time.

ms3-41.jpg

ms3-42.jpg

Sorry I forgot to take more pics, I just started playing and forgot why I was rushing through the game in the first place. :D

By the way kernow, for your secrets page, if you shoot the 2nd post in the background of the first pic, you get a bonus item of 500 pts.. Not sure about the first post since I didn't try it. You also get something from shooting up at the temple before you continue on to the area with the baddies. Can't say what since I accidentally moved the joystick right and got sucked in.