Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Quote Originally Posted by saner View Post
    ironic a faggot would call me a faggot when they speak of sexy female costumes as if it were a bad thing to them.
    I only ask for better judgement when shoehorning female designs into a game. Taste may be subjective but objectively speaking, Shiki/Nako/Charlotte mesh well with the aesthetics and lore of the series while Iroha/Mina make the series look like a fucking joke.

In truth be told
    You Have a
    Crappy username.

Quote Originally Posted by Poonman View Post
    I only ask for better judgement when shoehorning female designs into a game. Taste may be subjective but objectively speaking, Shiki/Nako/Charlotte mesh well with the aesthetics and lore of the series while Iroha/Mina make the series look like a fucking joke.
    Iroha is the fucking worst. I'm all about tits bigger than my head but that shit is the laziest, pandering-to-statue-buying-losers character design in the history of fighting games... even worse, she's shoehorned in to a series that otherwise has a great unifying aesthetic and largely sticks close to historical Japanese character archetypes.

Exactly what I'm saying. Tits and ass are welcome as much as tasteful female designs...just do a better job of compartmentalizing and integrating them.

Muramasa for varieties sake, let you play as a little princess with a collection of katanas...but she's possessed by the restless spirit of a brash swordsman.

Why does a voluptuous, french maid geisha hold her own in a fight? Because lazy animu tropes, that's why.

Mature's Love Slave

Quote Originally Posted by saner View Post
    ironic a faggot would call me a faggot when they speak of sexy female costumes as if it were a bad thing to them.
    you're the type of awkward sicko that prefers an all male roster or rosters where the only women are ugly and masculine to appease your toxic masculine cock sucking ego.
    Lol. I missed this post. Fucking hilarious, my sides hurt.

Always funny seeing Saner driven to profanity.
    Last edited by 2D_Master; Yesterday at 04:55 PM.

WA6TJE

Quote Originally Posted by Poonman View Post
    Agree completely about Iroha, but disagree strongly about Mina. She fits a classic Japanese (well, Okinawan) archetype enough to work in Samurai Shodown. Actually, I think a few of the new SS5 characters fit as well as or better than SS4 additions.

But yeah, anyone who likes Iroha in the game is some creepy incel loser. Hi, saner!

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by 2D_Master View Post
    Lol. I missed this post. Fucking hilarious, my sides hurt.

Always funny seeing Saner driven to profanity.
    If he posted like that more often we'd all like him.

Thread Information