The King Of Fighters XV (2020)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
fucking delusional paranoid cynics so blind to the lies their own dumb mind makes up. its like you take a shit and eat your own shit.

Well that's one way to sum yourself up.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
fucking delusional paranoid cynics so blind to the lies their own dumb mind makes up. its like you take a shit and eat your own shit.
Wow, it's like saner has applied William S. Burroughs cut-up technique to writing his posts. It's almost like a foul-mouthed David Bowie song.

Saner, have you ever NOT wanked over a video game character?
fixed

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Hey saner, if you had to be friends with a character from Martial Champion for the rest of your life and you could only choose one, who would you choose?

Racheal or Titi (aka Chaos in world version)?
Saner, have you ever wanked over a video game character?

Well if somebody held a gun to my head and said I had to wank to a video game character or I would be excuted ... I think Racheal hentai would be my choice. Bitch is ssso thick.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'm pretty sure you're the only one that thinks they're real.

Him and Chris-Chan. The similarity in autistic "reeeeeee" rants about video game characters being real is outstanding.

Saner, do you have your own character that you made from two waifu like Sonichu? Like, maybe, a Chun Shiranui? One you fully believe is real while you a fuck a blow up doll with your character's face taped to it? Do you scream "sugoi" when you cum?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
They're laughing at you Saner, We're all laughing at you.

giphy.gif

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Saner: why not buy one of those, get your rocks off and channel your energy into ruining more deserving games (like DOA)?

Samsho/kof were supposed to be cool/stylish games, not sad.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Do they offer a cleaning contract with those dolls, saner? Asking for a friend...

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
As a considerate gentleman saner always wears a condom while pleasuring his plastic warrior goddess.

saner

Krauser's Henchman
I havent been so humiliated ever...... ya'll better repent before I start slapping napkins.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I havent been so humiliated ever...... ya'll better repent before I start slapping napkins.

Those poor real dolls...

For their sakes, I hope they have self-destruct triggers.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Every time I see this thread at the top and see a Saner post it's like fuck, when will there be actual news on the game, not more posts by this cunt

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
So back on topic, killing Verse in kof 14 is supposed to resurrect previously dead/killed off characters. Any word on who that'll be?

Most dead characters are villains like Chris, yashiro, shermie, rugal, igniz, krizalid, zero ,and the only protagonist would be Jeff Bogard (who they alluded to in team China's ending).

However, has ANY info on this game come out yet?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
So back on topic, killing Verse in kof 14 is supposed to resurrect previously dead/killed off characters. Any word on who that'll be?

Most dead characters are villains like Chris, yashiro, shermie, rugal, igniz, krizalid, zero ,and the only protagonist would be Jeff Bogard (who they alluded to in team China's ending).

However, has ANY info on this game come out yet?
Like dead characters have had any trouble returning at will anyway.