Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Avs in OT again!

3-1 series lead going back to Calgary.

Nuggets headed to San Antonio tied 1-1.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Avs eliminated the Flames in 5. Waiting on the winner of Sharks vs Golden Knights.

Nuggets tied the series back up with San Antonio today. 2-2 headed back to Denver.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I think I'll join the Raptors bandwagon and hope they go all the way. The depth is there, but this season is an all-in season. I wonder if Kawhi will stay if the Raptors did win the Finals this season.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Of course I'm looking forward to Rockets and Warriors (especially if Rockets can improve their shooting) when that happens, but the East match-ups are the most intriguing. Any four from the East could legit make it to the finals.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I think I'll join the Raptors bandwagon and hope they go all the way. The depth is there, but this season is an all-in season. I wonder if Kawhi will stay if the Raptors did win the Finals this season.

Why would he? He won a title in SA and wanted to leave.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Why would he? He won a title in SA and wanted to leave.

I remember a rather large part of the reason that he wanted out of San Antonio had to do with their medical staff trying to get him to get on the court earlier after an injury than he anticipated.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
The staff said he was fine; he said he wasn't. He then quickly become persona non grata in San Antonio.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Avs play the Sharks in game 1 tomorrow night.

Nuggets can eliminate the Spurs tonight in game 6, and if they do will play the Blazers in round 2.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Nuggets won game 7, moving onto Portland.

Avs lost game 1 in round 2, need to get game 2 in San Jose tomorrow.

Rockies have won 10 of their last 12. Finally hitting the damn ball.

Mammoth lost four straight but still clinched a playoff spot. Anticipating a quick elimination.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Avs got the split in San Jose, heading back to Denver for game 3 on Tuesday tied 1-1.

Nuggets vs Blazers game 1 tomorrow.

Mammoth @ Rush Friday night.

Bucks got shellacked by the Celtics in game 1.

Dubs held off the Rockets, Chris Paul and James Harden threw a bitchfit.

Canes won the first two @ the Islanders. New York in big trouble.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Nuggets beat the Blazers in round 1. Jokic is a monster. Look at his regular season starts vs playoff stats, per game averages

Rebounds: 10.8 --> 11.8
Assists: 7.3 --> 8.8
Steals: 1.4 --> 1.5
Blocks: --> 0.7 --> 0.9
Turnovers: 3.1 --> 1.8

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Blue Jackets couldn’t handle a better Bruins team. At least they finally won a playoff round, only took 19 years.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Avs at San Jose for game 7 tonight. Gonna get dat W.

Nuggets shellacked the Blazers in game 5 last night. Heading back to Portland up 3-2 for game 6 tomorrow night

Mammoth had a huge upset in the first round of the NLL playoffs. Beat the top seeded Rush on the road in OT. They are in Calgary to play the Roughnecks this Friday night in the West finals. With a win they advance to the NLL Championship Series.

The Roughnecks are the mortal enemies of the Mammoth. Those fuckers knocked the Mammoth out of the playoffs 8 of the last 11 years. Last time the Mammoth beat them in the playoffs was 2006, when the Mammoth went onto win the NLL Championship.

Pretty crazy that by tomorrow night all three Colorado teams could be in the final four.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Welp.

Avs lost game 7

Mammoth lost in the semifinals.

So all that's left is the Nuggets. Game 7 at home tomorrow against Portland, winner gets the Durant-less Warriors in the Western Conference Finals.

Rooting for the Canes or Sharks in the Finals. No force on this earth short of them playing the Red Wings in the Cup Finals could make me root for the Blues, and fuck the whole city of Boston.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Stevie Y coming back to where it all started. Red Wings are ready to turn it around. :cool:

Athanasiou, Larkin are absolute beasts.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Great game 7 CJ and Dame vs the splash brothers next round.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Nuggets choked. Never been there before and it showed. Only Jokic came to play.

There goes all my teams. Now only the Rockies playing until CFL and MLL season starts up.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Just checking in to say someone should take that ratfaced fucker Marchand's head off.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member

There goes all my teams. Now only the Rockies playing until CFL and MLL season starts up.

I wish I had more hope for the Argos this year, but losing Ricky Ray will definitely hurt. I hope I'll get to drive to BMO Field and catch a game this season.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Bombers have been doing a little better each year. Hopefully they finally break through. Haven't won a Grey Cup since the year I was born.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Game went to the wire and the nugs managed to contain Lillard to <30% shooting. Jokic is a stud though. Team will be better after it builds around him over the summer.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Game went to the wire and the nugs managed to contain Lillard to <30% shooting. Jokic is a stud though. Team will be better after it builds around him over the summer.

Mostly they just need time.

Jokic is 24
Harris is 24
Murray is 22
Beasley is 22
Morris is 23
Hernangomez is 23
Porter, who missed the whole season, is 20
Lyles is 23

The biggest reason they lost this series in my opinion is because guys like Morris, Beasley, and Murray just weren't ready for the stage yet. First playoffs for almost the whole roster.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Murray was a beast this series just not yesterday. Definitely not a choke job by Denver. I'm a Jags fan making me a expert on choking teams

famicommander

15 Year Member
Murray was a beast this series just not yesterday. Definitely not a choke job by Denver. I'm a Jags fan making me a expert on choking teams

No, it was a chokejob.

They had a 17 point lead in a game 7 at home and lost. No excuses for that.