Last Gamer Neo Geo insane pick up video

deckardbr

n00b
Not sure if you are all familiar with youtuber Last Gamer but he has the guinness book of world record for biggest video game collection. He's also insanely rich and post himself buying obnoxious amounts of stuff.

He recently did a Neo Geo pick up video that has me fascinated. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMIUWc2Wn-I

This video raises alot of questions and I know the experts here would have answers.

1. There are tons of doubles but what is the possible amount he paid for those carts? One commenter had the amount at about 60 grand.

2. Possibilities of bootlegs? They apparently originated from Japan which doesn't really mean anything.

3. It's his money but with all those doubles he states in his comments that he's not selling any of the doubles at this time. So he's hoarding until the value raises? What kind of collector needs that many of a single game?

If this has been already posted somewhere else feel free to lock, destroy the newb thread. I just thought you'd all find the video interesting.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
This was posted here already. Too lazy to find the link.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I thought I would see a madman "SEARCH. FUNCTION." post here. Very disappointed :(

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I thought I would see a madman "SEARCH. FUNCTION." post here. Very disappointed :(

Just saw this now...

To be fair, xsq is the originator of the SEARCH. FUNCTION. responses.