Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 75

Thread: Dude buys lot of 100+ MVS motherboards + games

  1. #1
    Sho's Rival
    awbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    CHicago

    Posts
    1,442

    Dude buys lot of 100+ MVS motherboards + games

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMIUWc2Wn-I

    maybe this has been posted but check it out. Its a horror show when they start to unwrap the shipping pallet and mvs boards are just loose behind pallet plastic wrap.

    Also has something like 300+ mvs games, like 1/4 full kits

  2. #2
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    5,565
    I think I saw at least 100 soccer games in that lot.

  3. #3
    NG.com Audiophile
    Club Member
    Neo Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Inside a 12AX7 tube

    Posts
    4,828
    The price of MVS carts is about to drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    I was referring to HIS throat, not my own.

    I'd fuck Neo Ash's throat... lovingly.

  4. #4
    Sho's Rival
    awbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    CHicago

    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Ash View Post
    The price of MVS carts is about to drop.
    dude must have an eBay store

    But that pallet. MVS boxes against plastic wrap. Surprised it wasn't all crushed to shit

  5. #5
    NEST Puppet
    heihachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    USA

    Posts
    188
    Damn, that's a lot of carts. Very curious about the economics of this deal. While there was definitely some good stuff in there, a lot was soccer and early kofs which aren't exactly going to bring in the $$$.

  6. #6
    Neo*Geomancer
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Posts
    4,529
    Not that impressive, to be honest. Stacks of duplicates of common games. Probably the biggest lot posted by a Youtube faget but it's less than 1/3 the size of the biggest MVS haul I personally know of.
    Last edited by wyo; 05-15-2017 at 08:10 PM.

  7. #7
    schnuth is one
    DUMBASS username.
    ChopstickSamurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Planet Earth

    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by heihachi View Post
    Damn, that's a lot of carts. Very curious about the economics of this deal. While there was definitely some good stuff in there, a lot was soccer and early kofs which aren't exactly going to bring in the $$$.
    C'mon now, you can't put a price on all those YouTube views.

  8. #8
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,618
    Poor bastard pry lost his ass banking on the money he would have hoped to of made.
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

  9. #9
    Withered Penis!
    gusmoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    illadelph Snail Trail

    Posts
    1,129
    He is an Aussie lad, give him a break.

    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

  10. #10
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    5,565
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    Not that impressive, to be honest. Stacks of duplicates of common games.
    My thoughts every time I open one of your sales threads. keke

  11. #11
    Sho's Rival
    awbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    CHicago

    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Montatez View Post
    Poor bastard pry lost his ass banking on the money he would have hoped to of made.
    if you watch his other videos, dude seems dumb rich. I don't think he gives a fuck. He just buys to buy

  12. #12
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    5,565
    Quote Originally Posted by awbacon View Post
    if you watch his other videos, dude seems dumb rich. I don't think he gives a fuck. He just buys to buy
    He does have a full N64 set so he knows his shit. Respect.

  13. #13
    Neo*Geomancer
    wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL

    Posts
    4,529
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    My thoughts every time I open one of your sales threads. keke
    That's cold, brah.

  14. #14
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    5,565
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    That's cold, brah.

  15. #15
    Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    RAZO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Jersey

    Posts
    5,411
    My Jaw dropped when I saw that much Neo Goodness. Don't really give a shit about the rest of his stuff.

  16. #16
    Stakes Winner
    MrWunderful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    San Francisco, California

    Posts
    98
    Not saying I wouldn't buy if I had the money, but it seems like that guy has more money than sense.

  17. #17
    We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.
    ChuChu Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US

    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWunderful View Post
    Not saying I wouldn't buy if I had the money, but it seems like that guy has more money than sense.
    Don't question full set collectors. They are on an entire different plane of existence.

    MVS splits for lyfe though.


    he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.

  18. #18
    Ukyo's Doctor
    wyndcrosser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Midwest

    Posts
    1,242
    So many fucking motherboards. Good luck with selling those lol
    Looking for UK copies of Dive Alert Becky's Version, Puzzle Link 1 and 2, Gals Fighters, and Pocket Reversi.
    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=41108&dateline=145772  3980

  19. #19
    Ghost Of Captain Kidd

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    ...

    Posts
    1,686
    Probably spent more than he should have on this as that was clearly a gamble he was foaming at the mouth over in that cobbled video. That said it's hard to deny the amount of variety he was able to get from that let alone the stuff he's keeping. I'm sure it will take years to clear all those extras, especially those so desirable football games among a few others in that mega stack of stuff. Even so, I can see those getting flooded online to try and recoup the loss, question being would he show finally some level of common sense doing so given there probably wasn't much going into that buy. Flood them out there and decimate the value on a few things to even newer lows, or trickle the stuff out which would require patience most flippers lack. There's stuff in that dumper stack I'd take, but given what the AU post office likes to rob people of for international shipping I don't see much personal interest, especially if that tool uses that ebay GSP scam.
    Games, Manga, Transformers (G1), Japanese Robots, and more... http://tanooki.byethost16.com/
    Looking for the above stuff, Neo-Geo MVS, Dreamcast, and Gameboy(any) too.

  20. #20
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    AUST

    Posts
    10,061
    Another person inundated with gaming shit woohoo! ....



    For the tunes lovers!

  21. #21

    Neo Alec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    USA

    Posts
    7,575
    All right! Finally the next yaton appears.

  22. #22
    Haomaru's Blade Shiner
    BlackaneseNiNjA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    サウスタウン

    Posts
    831
    I remember watching a bit of this person's channel when he won the guinness world record a while back. Hopefully these games will get played. That's a lot of great titles to just let them sit on a shelf.

    超えるべき奴がいる。

    北斗神拳は無敵だ。

  23. #23
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boston

    Posts
    5,565
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackaneseNiNjA View Post
    I remember watching a bit of this person's channel when he won the guinness world record a while back. Hopefully these games will get played. That's a lot of great titles to just let them sit on a shelf.
    I highly doubt he's playing Japanese PSX games that he doesn't even know the names of. And let's face it, in a complete NES collection there is a ton of shit nobody will ever play. You think he's playing Fisher Price games?

  24. #24
    Banned theMot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

    Posts
    5,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Montatez View Post
    Poor bastard pry lost his ass banking on the money he would have hoped to of made.
    That's Joel aka Lastgamer. He is the biggest hoarder of video games in the world. Seriously minted, has a garage full of super cars and a massive dedicated arcade. Doubt he cares.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

  25. #25
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    Montatez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The North.

    Posts
    1,618
    Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    That's Joel aka Lastgamer. He is the biggest hoarder of video games in the world. Seriously minted, has a garage full of super cars and a massive dedicated arcade. Doubt he cares.
    I stand corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

    A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

    I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •