10% Discount on Watermelon's New MD/Genesis Game PAPRIUM (Project Y)

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I thought our unwanted all go to sega-16?

I don't think they're particularly wanted there, either. It seems like most people who fit into that category are collectard shelf queens, in which case NintendoAge would be a more appropriate landing spot.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
You know, it's funny. If there was a bar in my town that served beer that was $1 cheaper than everywhere else, but every time I went in there I got verbally abused by the regulars, I'd quit going in there. I like cheaper beer as much as the next guy, but sometimes you just don't fit in somewhere.

Yeah, that's a good analogy. I've been starting to come to that conclusion myself too.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
you can always come to the war room and contribute by worshiping my butthole

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Ya just lay low, and stick to PM's for shit you wanna scoop out of the market, works for a lot of people here.

Really the best strategy right there, and don't post shit like "pm sent" in the sales thread as that will only draw attention to yourself.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
something can be done. Out there, on those so-called civilized planets, you will be no more than a grease spot on the floor. they told me it was an excellent summation. Though there are those who are unhappy in just plain surviving. In the beginning it could have been good. Probably not. But I'll be sure to look into it. My smile returned. Now you must be tired. You will be shown to your grave, with your last wail and a writhe of purple fog the sun will rise majestically over my shoulder and wave to me. . Welcome to my gene mutation and transplant, rich in animal protein. They should not drink this but they will. All of it. I'll hold the gun. That will suffice. Admit my assistant in five minutes. He has the idea to save himself from prying eyes. His clothes were not too bad a fit. Not too good of quality though. Someday I will be back among the trees and I'll have a break. See if you can sort this out. I'm a weapon of some kind. Fido has done his job and I freed him.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
something can be done. Out there, on those so-called civilized planets, you will be no more than a grease spot on the floor. they told me it was an excellent summation. Though there are those who are unhappy in just plain surviving. In the beginning it could have been good. Probably not. But I'll be sure to look into it. My smile returned. Now you must be tired. You will be shown to your grave, with your last wail and a writhe of purple fog the sun will rise majestically over my shoulder and wave to me. . Welcome to my gene mutation and transplant, rich in animal protein. They should not drink this but they will. All of it. I'll hold the gun. That will suffice. Admit my assistant in five minutes. He has the idea to save himself from prying eyes. His clothes were not too bad a fit. Not too good of quality though. Someday I will be back among the trees and I'll have a break. See if you can sort this out. I'm a weapon of some kind. Fido has done his job and I freed him.

k8KBiA0.gif

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
this guy is clearly fishing for online points to redeem and he's also fishing for a bad time. On NEO-GEO.COM you put in one account the CRYSTALS you earn on credit cards with airline tickets and several companies and exchange for more airline tickets, Genesis carts, nights in hotel, fuel, electronics, sporting goods and thousands of other reward options. you have accumulated enough CRYSTALS (points) for redemption, and your points are expiring. not to let their CRYSTAL points will expire, we recommend that you ransoms or trade your crystal points accumulated as quickly as possible. the ultimte goal is to herd NEO GEO MEMBERS pooling efforts so you can finally accumulate 500 more points on one account before you redeem or exchange the points (crystals) for more games or airline tickets so that you can get your teeth knocked out by the biggest man you have ever seen in your life. if you accumulate more points you may lose your remaining points, you have only 5 days from the date of starting this thread to retrieve all your crystals for a game or plane ticket.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
this guy is clearly fishing for online points to redeem and he's also fishing for a bad time. On NEO-GEO.COM you put in one account the CRYSTALS you earn on credit cards with airline tickets and several companies and exchange for more airline tickets, Genesis carts, nights in hotel, fuel, electronics, sporting goods and thousands of other reward options. you have accumulated enough CRYSTALS (points) for redemption, and your points are expiring. not to let their CRYSTAL points will expire, we recommend that you ransoms or trade your crystal points accumulated as quickly as possible. the ultimte goal is to herd NEO GEO MEMBERS pooling efforts so you can finally accumulate 500 more points on one account before you redeem or exchange the points (crystals) for more games or airline tickets so that you can get your teeth knocked out by the biggest man you have ever seen in your life. if you accumulate more points you may lose your remaining points, you have only 5 days from the date of starting this thread to retrieve all your crystals for a game or plane ticket.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
This game is finally coming out? It feels like it has been years since I invested in this thing. I have long since forgotten my login info for the site...

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I just put in a pre-order for a JP cart. Got a free manga too apparently.

Last edited:

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I preordered the Eur one... let's see which one gets released first... this one or Kraut Buster.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Has a release date been announced?

What is the difference between the standard and limited editions?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
In that case I'll take 10.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I was initially excited for this many years ago, but it's going to require something more than Meg Count to impress me now.

I think all the Beats of Rage mods have really stolen any thunder from these kind of games. Anyone can make a decent beat em up with BoR.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Wasn't most of the sprites in this game traced from other games also? Macaw made a post on the backers forums showing comparisons and the artist basically traced sprites from other games and pieced them all together, lol. Shit like Balrog from Alpha 3, Heavy D in Kof and Axel from streets of rage, bootleg as fuck haha. I think the artist is a member on this board, tried to say they were inspirations but macaw showed comparisons of how he traced them lol.

Last edited: