10% Discount on Watermelon's New MD/Genesis Game PAPRIUM (Project Y)

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I know it took them almost a year and a half to ship my Pier Solar Reprint which I never got. I know that much about Watermelon.

They've always had problems shipping Genesis/MD cartridge games though. I ordered Pier Solar DC USA when it was released and it shipped quickly.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Gems, being led into this fantasy investor world, watermelons. It's all a bit gay.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
You're just going to put in on a shelf and never play it, stupid asshole.

Do you guys who are deeply offended by anyone who likes to collect really think that your perpetual opinions on the subject matter at all to collectors? Hell yeah I collect and with no end in site.
I'm not calling anyone an asshole I'm just amazed that over and over again you guys (and you know who you are) think you're the shit, and for what? You're like a Monty Python sketch that forgot to be funny.

And once I did not know something, then I was told and then I knew it! It was fucking magical. I promise you FilthyRear there are many other things that I don't know. <- go to town on that last sentence. I'm sure it's good for a laugh. Why don't you add it to you sig. You seem to really enjoy belittling people. It might make for a kick-ass weekend for ya.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That Screen shot looks pretty though. Looks like they really pushed the Genny to it's limits.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Do you guys who are deeply offended by anyone who likes to collect really think that your perpetual opinions on the subject matter at all to collectors? Hell yeah I collect and with no end in site.
I'm not calling anyone an asshole I'm just amazed that over and over again you guys (and you know who you are) think you're the shit, and for what? You're like a Monty Python sketch that forgot to be funny.

And once I did not know something, then I was told and then I knew it! It was fucking magical. I promise you FilthyRear there are many other things that I don't know. <- go to town on that last sentence. I'm sure it's good for a laugh. Why don't you add it to you sig. You seem to really enjoy belittling people. It might make for a kick-ass weekend for ya.

No need to get all defensive ,Sehr Gay dude.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

You're so full of shit. You saw an auction for Metal Slug 5 so you sniped it and then got upset when the "deal" you scored was fake, and then you "magically" closed out your ebay profile when you got called out. Were you afraid that someone figured out your racket?

You're nothing but a fucking market leech and a scammer. It took you all of 10 minutes from the time your market privs got taken away the FIRST time (because the ONLY fucking thing you do is post in the market) until when you rushed into chat to beg Rot to give them back. You made some bullshit promise that you would "contribute", but the only thing you did was CONTINUE to post in the market. Then you asked Rot to take your privs away again after I called you out AGAIN.

Now THIS pile-of-shit thread, "use MY code so I can get money!" You're a fucking joke.

You have ZERO interest in this community. NONE. You're only here to buy shit, show it off like a fucking trophy, then turn around a sell it for 2x the amount you bought it for.

You are EVERYTHING that has gone wrong with this hobby. Scamming, leeching, autistic shitstains like you that buy up EVERYTHING because its "OMG RAREZ!!!" so it can sit on a fucking shelf for some narcissistic fantasy. Who the fuck are you trying to impress? The other autists that VGA-grade this shit?

Enjoy your "investment." I'm sure it will get a lot of playtime sitting on a shelf next to everything else you've hoarded.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
i swear to god after reading that post i heard a 'oooooooh' sound from elementary school

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
CPHECmEUEAA_CBi.png

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
You're so full of shit. You saw an auction for Metal Slug 5 so you sniped it and then got upset when the "deal" you scored was fake, and then you "magically" closed out your ebay profile when you got called out. Were you afraid that someone figured out your racket?

You're nothing but a fucking market leech and a scammer. It took you all of 10 minutes from the time your market privs got taken away the FIRST time (because the ONLY fucking thing you do is post in the market) until when you rushed into chat to beg Rot to give them back. You made some bullshit promise that you would "contribute", but the only thing you did was CONTINUE to post in the market. Then you asked Rot to take your privs away again after I called you out AGAIN.

Now THIS pile-of-shit thread, "use MY code so I can get money!" You're a fucking joke.

You have ZERO interest in this community. NONE. You're only here to buy shit, show it off like a fucking trophy, then turn around a sell it for 2x the amount you bought it for.

You are EVERYTHING that has gone wrong with this hobby. Scamming, leeching, autistic shitstains like you that buy up EVERYTHING because its "OMG RAREZ!!!" so it can sit on a fucking shelf for some narcissistic fantasy. Who the fuck are you trying to impress? The other autists that VGA-grade this shit?

Enjoy your "investment." I'm sure it will get a lot of playtime sitting on a shelf next to everything else you've hoarded.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,

6cbx21p.png

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member

There is nothing objectively wrong with that thread. There's an amateur that clearly needs to learn more about neogeo, boots, ebay, paypal, and forum discussions.
You need to give more history if you are just going to rage on someone. Known Flipper? etc...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
You know, it's funny. If there was a bar in my town that served beer that was $1 cheaper than everywhere else, but every time I went in there I got verbally abused by the regulars, I'd quit going in there. I like cheaper beer as much as the next guy, but sometimes you just don't fit in somewhere.