c-c-c-combo breaker - President Trump!

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
If you don't like Hillary, that's one thing.... but how on earth did a person like Trump win? It just goes to show how screwed up lots of us Americans are.

I'm hoping that at least things won't get affected much here in California. This also goes to show that America desperately needs to be divided into 2 different countries(or at least a separate President for Democrats and Republicans).

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If you don't like Hillary, that's one thing.... but how on earth did a person like Trump win? It just goes to show how screwed up lots of us Americans are.

I'm hoping that at least things won't get affected much here in California. This also goes to show that America desperately needs to be divided into 2 different countries(or at least a separate President for Democrats and Republicans).
Yeah, I was thinking this. Separate into two nations: The United Coasts of America and The Confederacy of Dumbasses in the middle and South.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Gotta say this.

Anthony Weiner..

The only man to attempt to seduce a 15 year old girl and screw a 70 year old woman in the process.

I kid.. that really didn't have anything to do with her polls.. but then again, who were they polling? I saw a headline this evening "Voting turnout in Rural areas stronger than anticipated". Well, no shit. That's what happens when you HEAVILY poll urban areas, but neglect the slack-jawed yokels in the rural areas. Good thing Voting isn't for the perceived "intellectually established".

The Donald wasn't my choice. Hell, I wrote I ABSTAIN in. I dislike the way he treats everyone. Male, Female, Black, white, Latino, Asian... you name it. Nothing he's done appeals to me.

Hill-dog was a liar and was paid for largely in part by what's making this nation awful: Lobbies.

All I can hope for is a steady hand on the wheel of this country, and a lot of effort getting both sides of the car to work in concert.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I don't think anyone saw this one coming.

There's a writer friend-of-a-friend of mine who is the most cartoonishly exaggerated blowhard liberal you've ever seen, who assured me it was mathematically impossible for Trump to get enough electoral votes to win. Broke it down state by state and told me that even in a worst case scenario and a few normally blue states flipped Trumps way, it would only be close but he'd still lose. And even though his blowhardiness irritates the living shit out of me, I really wanted to believe him in this case.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Shit, I honestly believed Trump would have been repulsive enough for everyone outside his hardcore supporters. That writer friend and Vegas had Clinton winning like at 70-80 percent certainty. Everywhere you looked it was Clinton by a landslide. But somehow, someway, Trump beat the odds. How did this happen?

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Any chance of vote tampering? Still shock this happened, if only she didn't screw Bernie...Should also have picked Bernie for Vice, stupid bitch. Now we suffer for her greed!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Lena Dunham ‏@lenadunham 13h13 hours ago

I love you all! Tonight we make history! I may or may not wear a bow.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Who is this Lena Dunham bitch? I saw her name in the other thread as well. Good riddance if she actually stays true to her word and goes to Canada.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
eGh4cXpsMTI=_o_planet-of-the-apes-1968-filming-location-video-charlton-.jpg

YOU MANIACS!! YOU REALLY DID IT!!!

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Oh my...I was realistically expecting Hillary to "squeak by" with a ~5% lead, but I never saw this coming. The next 4 years are going to be very interesting!

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Anyone crying over Trump right now still flailing the bigot/racist/homophobe/-ist garbage needs to grow up as that was manufactured stupidity. There are many genuine provable reasons that were out there that could have been hammered harder like on women, certain business aspects, his "university" but instead it was the fear and hate card the left played, a card a LOT of people are goddamn sick and tired of.

It's not just that you need to blame the Democrats for being in the tank back in the primaries for her, but also just in general the last 8 years of policy shift under Obama. Race relations at an all time low, relations to the police as well (right or wrong case by case), left leaning policies in relation to trade sending jobs and material production overseas losing jobs, and even just the superficial horrible treatment of anyone who doesn't agree automatically is (fill in the blank-- racist, homophobe, stupid, uneducated, a redneck, anti-(some)-ist/ism.) No poverty level to middle class white people want to hear how they so called have white(male or not) privilege and should shut the fuck up and deal when they can't pay their bills any better than anyone else.) People had enough shit and Trump got it. They wanted a non politician, and someone who doesn't act anything like what we've been dealing with for years now. Did you see the numbers in formerly blue states overnight? Unions which usually have like a good 80/20 split for democrats voting wise were coming in over 50% for Trump because he went around and told them they're not haters, they're taken advantage of ignored (majority white) people who are losing their jobs to material and production being done overseas while being lied to by union bosses and the left who is to blame for it. Oddly even Trump had record turn out among minorities too, higher than McCain, Romney and more or less Bush with the latino and black vote which is nuts. The left fucked themselves, then by placing Hillary there put the last nails in the coffin.

Oh and I still believe the EC to be bullshit. Yes it would put that evil harpy in office, but it is what it is. This isn't 100+ years ago when many people couldn't read or get the info needed to vote and were lied to due to illiteracy or other reasons. It should literally come down to one vote (like the Swing Vote movie a few years back mocking both parties buttkissing one dude in a trailer in some small state trying to buy his vote.) I hated both of them, and didn't vote for either as it didn't feel right at all. At this rate we just need to cool some of the divisive crybaby hateful garbage and move forward. We've had divided government far too long at each others throats going back to basically the post-Clinton era and it needs to stop. By law this country has been breaking the law not passing a budget for the nation all these years it has been that bad.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Anyone crying over Trump right now still flailing the bigot/racist/homophobe/-ist garbage needs to grow up as that was manufactured stupidity. There are many genuine provable reasons that were out there that could have been hammered harder like on women, certain business aspects, his "university" but instead it was the fear and hate card the left played, a card a LOT of people are goddamn sick and tired of.

It's not just that you need to blame the Democrats for being in the tank back in the primaries for her, but also just in general the last 8 years of policy shift under Obama. Race relations at an all time low, relations to the police as well (right or wrong case by case), left leaning policies in relation to trade sending jobs and material production overseas losing jobs, and even just the superficial horrible treatment of anyone who doesn't agree automatically is (fill in the blank-- racist, homophobe, stupid, uneducated, a redneck, anti-(some)-ist/ism.) No poverty level to middle class white people want to hear how they so called have white(male or not) privilege and should shut the fuck up and deal when they can't pay their bills any better than anyone else.) People had enough shit and Trump got it. They wanted a non politician, and someone who doesn't act anything like what we've been dealing with for years now. Did you see the numbers in formerly blue states overnight? Unions which usually have like a good 80/20 split for democrats voting wise were coming in over 50% for Trump because he went around and told them they're not haters, they're taken advantage of ignored (majority white) people who are losing their jobs to material and production being done overseas while being lied to by union bosses and the left who is to blame for it. Oddly even Trump had record turn out among minorities too, higher than McCain, Romney and more or less Bush with the latino and black vote which is nuts. The left fucked themselves, then by placing Hillary there put the last nails in the coffin.

Oh and I still believe the EC to be bullshit. Yes it would put that evil harpy in office, but it is what it is. This isn't 100+ years ago when many people couldn't read or get the info needed to vote and were lied to due to illiteracy or other reasons. It should literally come down to one vote (like the Swing Vote movie a few years back mocking both parties buttkissing one dude in a trailer in some small state trying to buy his vote.) I hated both of them, and didn't vote for either as it didn't feel right at all. At this rate we just need to cool some of the divisive crybaby hateful garbage and move forward. We've had divided government far too long at each others throats going back to basically the post-Clinton era and it needs to stop. By law this country has been breaking the law not passing a budget for the nation all these years it has been that bad.

When he most likely does exactly what politicians normally do and abandon his platform when he gets in the oval office I would be very interested in hearing how people like you spin it.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Why would I spin it? I didn't vote for the cheeto messiah or the wicked witch of the south. I'm willing to give the guy a 100 days in office to see what he does before wanting to drive the presidential limo over him, then back up and do it again to be certain. Say what you will, the numbers don't lie and it's the people the left have been making fun of, punishing, and ignoring the last 8-10+ years who got fed up with their shit and they gave Trump the opening being a non-politician telling them finally what they really wanted to hear and giving him a chance to deliver hoping he won't cave like a politician. If he can actually do as he said and try to make it better, a big if, then good for him. If not, he can kiss the ass and be out in 4 years deservedly so.

Montatez I saw that. In a way I actually hope they do it. It would be pretty cool from a historical perspective, but it really can't happen. Even with that being a 60/40 split state vote wise I don't see enough people in state to actually vote that one through. It would give one hell of an interesting dynamic shift if that state split in 3 or just split away in how future elections played out as the groups in that state would be better represented at the federal level (senate, president.)

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
There's a writer friend-of-a-friend of mine who is the most cartoonishly exaggerated blowhard liberal you've ever seen, who assured me it was mathematically impossible for Trump to get enough electoral votes to win. Broke it down state by state and told me that even in a worst case scenario and a few normally blue states flipped Trumps way, it would only be close but he'd still lose. And even though his blowhardiness irritates the living shit out of me, I really wanted to believe him in this case.

But dem hackers yosef.

Hyper edit!!!!!! I just read someone mention "losing jobs overseas"

Let's get this straight.

Business is business and Unions fucked industry out of their jobs making demands of paying low-skill uneducated people $40/hr for pushing a button to stamp a piece of steel or whatever. Labor is the most expensive part of running a business and the middle Americans started asking for way too much for what they were doing.

Presidents don't create jobs. Presidents don't ship jobs overseas.

It does make for a great strategy though. Especially dipshits that thought the coal mines are coming back and Detroit will be the beacon of our future.

People don't want education to adapt to the shift in industries and technologies, these are the same uneducated people that miss their $80,000+ /year checks for doing simple tasks. They want America the way it was------great again.

Last edited: