MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Thanks for the info Raz! Darksoft said on the arcade-projects forums that the longest load time on his Multigame Cart is 12 seconds(currently). Looks like there will be some healthy competition in this space and that's good for all of us. :buttrock:

I'm calling bullshit. lol

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm calling bullshit. lol

Yah... this is what I mean Bonus man...

Why bother speculating on shit that isn't even real atm... and let's just focus what we have in front of us...

I appreciate that people are still mad at me for the last time... but hey... I was fair then... and I'm fair now...

xROTx

cmoliveira

n00b
Yah... this is what I mean Bonus man...

Why bother speculating on shit that isn't even real atm... and let's just focus what we have in front of us...

I appreciate that people are still mad at me for the last time... but hey... I was fair then... and I'm fair now...

xROTx

True enough. Didn't mean to stir the pot with that comment guys. I've been following both projects and was just adding info to the conversation. Rot makes a good point though. Let's keep focus on what exists and analyze that. Good times are ahead!

lions3

Igniz's Servent
well I was trying not to be excited but Raz says NAM in 20 something seconds. Windjammers 30 something? Pulstar in 2 minutes. Okay, guess I know what i'll be saving for after the holidays.

Random question. NEOSD, do you plan to use any resellers once you catch up with demand? I would be surprised if the Neo store didn't want to sell them. Along with others like Stone Age Gamer, JNX, etc

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but how about a NeoCD type loading screen? Like have the animated Monkey, or a random slide show. I know it's not a functionality thing, but it might be a nice addition.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but how about a NeoCD type loading screen? Like have the animated Monkey, or a random slide show. I know it's not a functionality thing, but it might be a nice addition.

Everytime I see that juggling Monkey... I get teh ragorz...

... Lulz... now those NGCD load times took the piss...

xROTx

neo-geo 2

Raiden's Valet
sorry if this has been asked,but

Will I be able to do 4 player league bowling with 2 of these?

neosd

Neosd Developer
Random question. NEOSD, do you plan to use any resellers once you catch up with demand? I would be surprised if the Neo store didn't want to sell them. Along with others like Stone Age Gamer, JNX, etc

Hello,

We still have not thought about that.

We will study that, case by case.

Thanks

Last edited:

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Thanks,

I have sent you a private message, our bank had a lot of rules to block credit card payments through theyr paymen system, for some reason they fear USA credit cards payments. We still dont really know why but there are rules for :
a) USA
b) Rest of the world

We thought all those were solved after a week fighting with the bank, lets see whats still remaining, to call them back ...

Thanks

My Credit Card is coming up as 'Transaction denied by your bank', but my bank (actually a Credit Union) has it as clear sailing on their end. Very annoying.

neosd

Neosd Developer
My Credit Card is coming up as 'Transaction denied by your bank', but my bank (actually a Credit Union) has it as clear sailing on their end. Very annoying.

Really SORRY to read that again, can you ask your bank why they have denied the transaction ? We really need more info to put pressure on our bank.
All we can say right now is that some customers from usa can buy, others cant.

We would really apreciate any info you can provide us.

Thanks !

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I can't seem to be able to get an order to go through. I keep getting "transaction denied" when checking out with my credit card.

I had the same issue a few weeks ago.just keep working with neosd and it will eventually work.

neosd

Neosd Developer
I had the same issue a few weeks ago.just keep working with neosd and it will eventually work.

Hello

Its pretty weird, some transactions from USA are acepted, others don´t. We dont really know why.
When asking BBVA (our bank, the provider of the payment system), they just say : this operation has been rejected by the bank that issues the credit card without more info, customer has to ask his bank to get more details.

If you guys could ask your bank and give us the details, this would be great, so we can finally get the issue shorted.

Really sorry for the inconveniences, dealing with banks isnt something easy ...

Thanks

Last edited:

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Re: My Transaction Declined error that I had earlier--
It turns out that my card provider declined the large foreign payment when I first tried to make it, and put a hold on my card thinking it was suspicious activity. I had to call into my card company (a bank, in my case) to verify I was trying to make the large purchase and to get them to take the hold off the card. Once they did that, I was able to go through the checkout process again and it went through just fine.

Thanks to neosd for the help figuring out the issue.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Our pleasure, thanks for the purchase !!

Re: My Transaction Declined error that I had earlier--
It turns out that my card provider declined the large foreign payment when I first tried to make it, and put a hold on my card thinking it was suspicious activity. I had to call into my card company (a bank, in my case) to verify I was trying to make the large purchase and to get them to take the hold off the card. Once they did that, I was able to go through the checkout process again and it went through just fine.

Thanks to neosd for the help figuring out the issue.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Really SORRY to read that again, can you ask your bank why they have denied the transaction ? We really need more info to put pressure on our bank.
All we can say right now is that some customers from usa can buy, others cant.

We would really apreciate any info you can provide us.

Thanks !

Talked with the service center again, and they had to call my credit union. Turns out Spain was on their blocked counties list and they had to be told to let it through. I've been able to successfully pre-order now. I imagine that that is the reason for a large part of the rejections in this country.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Glad to see this is legit. Loading times are much better than I expected, several games are under 1 minute. Looking to place an order in the near future!

neosd

Neosd Developer
Talked with the service center again, and they had to call my credit union. Turns out Spain was on their blocked counties list and they had to be told to let it through. I've been able to successfully pre-order now. I imagine that that is the reason for a large part of the rejections in this country.

Big thanks for that call.

Thats pretty fun cause its a bi-directional relationship, our bank has rules for USA and Canada, and for the rest of the world.
Thats even more fun cause we have a lot of preorders from usa, so for some reason, some USA banks decline the transaction and others don´t

We have choosen a big bank aswell, if i dont remember bad BBVA was NBA sponsor and they have a lot of offices in USA ...

Thanks again !

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Big thanks for that call.

Thats pretty fun cause its a bi-directional relationship, our bank has rules for USA and Canada, and for the rest of the world.
Thats even more fun cause we have a lot of preorders from usa, so for some reason, some USA banks decline the transaction and others don´t

We have choosen a big bank aswell, if i dont remember bad BBVA was NBA sponsor and they have a lot of offices in USA ...

Thanks again !
Yeah, I figured it was going to be something along those lines, but I didn't realize that the 'card services' number wasn't directly related to my CU, but instead farmed out. So it was one more hoop to jump through that I didn't even know existed.

Like was said before: On your next run you should really consider finding an American company to do distribution for the USA and Canada.

PS - I think that this was my single biggest Credit Card purchase ever, congrats :lolz:

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
Hi

@ neosd , i placed my order about 30 minutes ago and it seems it went trough ( MasterCard + securecode from my bank ) but I didn't get any confirmation via mail that i placed a order and my acc on your shop show no order history ,

Do you guys manage your online shop from hand or should I get a confirmation automatically ?

Greetings Chris

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hi

@ neosd , i placed my order about 30 minutes ago and it seems it went trough ( MasterCard + securecode from my bank ) but I didn't get any confirmation via mail that i placed a order and my acc on your shop show no order history ,

Do you guys manage your online shop from hand or should I get a confirmation automatically ?

Greetings Chris

Hello,

I just checked and your operation got the same error 190, prolly your bank is blocking the transaction, thats weird cause this is the first problem we see with a Germany credit card.
Can you ask your bank if they are blocking the transaction ?

Also, once you sucefully make the purchase, you get redirected to the webshop, you can also check the status of your order login into the webshop

Thanks

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
hi again ,

so the problem is solved , my bank blocked the paymet ......... there are some possibility , maybe just some problem on my bank side or that -> it is possible because a few days ago i bougt someting on itunes payment goes outside the country , than i bought a few other think also payment went outside the country but not the same , i gues it was 3 different places ......... and so my bank blocked the payment to the shop , the problem is i got no messages from my bank if i had not called them i wouldnt know

so for others if you dont get instant a repley from the shop call yout bank , not just if you located within the us the same can happen here in europe too

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
normally you should get three e-mails: 1. account confirmation ("welcome!") 2. payment confirmation and 3. order confirmation

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I've had the credit card issue sometimes when ordering from Japanese sellers. Had to call up the bank and say "yes, I was buying random Japanese items at 2 am on a Saturday, please process payment." Usually once you make that call once that card is good for foreign transactions.

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
my bank told me or so it sounds to me , my last payments in a short amount of time went to 3 different country it could had be stolen so they refused the payment because thats not my usual behavior