Weekly Roundup 10-16-16

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
The Atari 2600 is a lot of fun to just pick up and play. I think AVGN had an episode one time that encompassed all that is great about the system, it's fun and simple to play and listening to the simple sound effects in the night time with only the TV on are one of those blissful moments.

i remember that episode of avgn. i think it was a halloween episode where he reviewed haunted house. yeah, i love the arcade ports of atari games. i know it's a quick pick up and play game system, but i could spend hours playing on it, lol. i always play a few games one after another in one sitting. the amount of good games the console has for it's time and primitive technology is unreal.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Overwatch - PC
Doom - PC (finally finished it)

And I pre-ordered Titanfall 2 on PC, hopefully this one doesn't die like the original.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Overwatch - PC
Doom - PC (finally finished it)

And I pre-ordered Titanfall 2 on PC, hopefully this one doesn't die like the original.

i know right. titan fall died quick, although it was quite epic. hope the second one lasts. will definitely buy it if they added a campaign mode like they said they were.