Weekly Roundup 10-16-16

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
SNES
Sunset Riders
Captain Commando - Is eclipsed by Final Fight 2 due to it's less-than-perfect hit detection. Good beat em up otherwise

NES
Renegade

Xbone
Rock Band 4

3DS
River City Tokyo Rumble
Pokemon Shuffle
Dragon Quest 7

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
Dreamcast
KOF 00-01-02
Mark of the Wolves
Soul Calibur
Street fighter 3 3rd strike
Vampire Chronicle

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
N64:
GOEMONS GREAT ADVENTURE - Goddamn since this fucking game came out i've been chipping away it. Just beat that Kabuki 64 boss or whatever and the game is telling me that there is only one world left. I cant believe how long i've been playing this game to never have finished it.

SUPER MARIO 64 - This one im not playing because when i feel like playing a good 3d platformer in quick bursts, this game does the job. Probably gonna go back to Conker soon as I finish Goemon though.

SNES:
ROCKMAN BASS - This game can never hold my attention for long. I've been chipping away at it since like 2001 but can never get through more then about 5 robot masters before i put it down.

PC:
STREET FIGHTER V - Finally started to get burned out on this. Probably gonna finally jump back to Guilty Gear. Its been months since i've played and havent even touched the new one.

PS2:
SHADOW HEARTS COVENANT Disc 2

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
AES
-Sengoku 3
-SNK Chaos
-Ghost Pilots
-KoF 98

NES-
-Contra

PS4
-Destiny

Dreamcast
-Skies of Arcadia

PS2
-Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tankaichi 3

SNES
-Final Fight 3

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Brought my DS wth me so

DS
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - Great puzzle game, especially in short bursts.

GBA (off Everdrive)
Metroid Fusion
R-Type III

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Genny:

Space Harrier 2
Zero Wing

SNES:

Sunset Riders
King of Dragons

geise

Mickey's Coach
PC-Engine:

Nexzr
Lords of Thunder
Daisenpu Hucard

Denjin Makai II PCB

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
PS4
- attack on titan (super addictive gameplay)
- shin sangoku musou mushoden 7

PSVR
- not open it yet........

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
SUPER MARIO 64 - This one im not playing because when i feel like playing a good 3d platformer in quick bursts, this game does the job.

I was playing it couple weeks ago but i just feel camera angle and control are bit aged.

It's still a fun game though even in 2016.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Brought my DS wth me so

DS
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - Great puzzle game, especially in short bursts.

GBA (off Everdrive)
Metroid Fusion
R-Type III

Hey man. So youre gone doing your military thing?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
being embarrassed by how often I have to cheat to play color splash

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
PSVR
Rush of Blood
Here they Lie
World War Toons

PS3
D&D

PCE
Tatsujin

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
360:

bioshock

neo geo:

art of fighting 2
real bout special
svc chaos
metal slug 3

NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo Cup '98
AES:
KOF 98

MVS:
Metal Slug 3

SNES:
Turtles in Time

Wii U:
Mario Party 10

NES:
Double Dragon II

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I was playing it couple weeks ago but i just feel camera angle and control are bit aged.

It's still a fun game though even in 2016.

It definitely is still great but that camera is frustrating me. It is finally showing its age a bit. Especially now that i'm in the desert world and thats already one of my least favorite worlds.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
PCE:
Cho Aniki

PS4:
KOF XIV

3DS:
River City Tokyo Rumble
SMT IV Apocalypse

Heath

, cheyne stoking
PC:

Star Citizen
DayZ Standalone
Mafia 3
Kerbal Space Program

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo DS
Boogie (Weird dancing/music game, but fun, and the 20 tracks are all pretty good stuff.)
Carnival Games
Disney-Pixar's Up (Adventure is out there, yo!)
Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain (1st person action RPG based on the old choose-your-adventure book!)
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Tale (Final Fantasy meets WarioWare.)
Guitar Rock Tour (Only 15 tracks but a pretty good Guitar Hero copycat.)
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
Paws & Claws Pet Vet: Australian Adventures (I don't care what ya'll think, I like saving and treating baby koalas, wombats, and kangaroos.)
Planet Puzzle League (Tetris Attack with a different name--tons of different gameplay modes too.)
Red Bull BC One (Kind of a bizarre game where you break dance by connecting dots to make closed polygons on the touch screen--more engrossing/challenging than it sounds.)

PC
Klondike & Freecell Solitaire

Ip Man

15 Year Member
i was playing metal slug 3 and 5 over and over again because i wanted to settle the thought i had about the two games in recant years. i always considered ms3 to be the best game in the series and my second personal favourite with ms2 being the first. but over the years i realised that i play ms5 far more than i do ms3, and maybe even enjoy it more.

so the past couple of days i played both games one after the other to put that theory to the test. and the result was just as i figured. i do like ms5 more than ms3. i've always considered ms5 to have the best final boss out of the series. that animation on the final boss is amazing. and the game also has some of my favourite metal slug boss' like the mechanical one that climbs the sky scraper and the huge airplane. and i also really enjoy the level design, especially the the elevator level with the ghost in the shell bots chasing you, and the flying level is also another one of my favourites.

so now metal slug 5 is officially my second favourite metal slug game after ms2. ms2 > x :keke:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Atari 2600
Berzerk
Jr. Pac-Man
Yars' Revenge

Game Boy Advance
Banjo-Pilot

On another note, when I stopped by one of my local game stores they were selling Goldeneye for N64 for $30-$40 loose! Wow.

Ip Man

15 Year Member
always nice to see people giving atari some play time. haven't played them in a while, but berzerk and yar's revenge are some of my favourites.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
The Atari 2600 is a lot of fun to just pick up and play. I think AVGN had an episode one time that encompassed all that is great about the system, it's fun and simple to play and listening to the simple sound effects in the night time with only the TV on are one of those blissful moments.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
The Atari 2600 is a lot of fun to just pick up and play. I think AVGN had an episode one time that encompassed all that is great about the system, it's fun and simple to play and listening to the simple sound effects in the night time with only the TV on are one of those blissful moments.

Yes he did. Some of my earliest and fondest memories are with the 2600, space invaders and a bag of cheez-its.....

Memoooriieeees......