Conspiracy Theories: Do people really believe these things? YES

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Seriously, go to a metal workshop of some kind and watch someone melt aluminum in a crucible and pour it into ingot molds. You might have some fun.

You could also make a sand cast of something you want reproduce something in aluminum. It's fun.

Go pour liquid aluminium in your eyes.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
This thread needs more Jesse Ventura!

That show was great for all the wrong reasons!

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
"Everybody who has ever worked for a corporation knows that corporations conspire all the time. Politicians conspire all the time, pot-dealers conspire not to get caught by the narcs, the world is full of conspiracies. Conspiracy is natural primate behavior."

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I've heard they also do "kosher" coke during Passover and such which is the same, real sugar instead of HFCS. Never been able to confirm myself though.

They do, I've seen it on the shelves here can't recall what it was named exactly but it has a different label coloring to it mixed with coke red. I don't remember it ever when I lived most my years in California but around here if it's a religious, bible belt, southern, regional whatever thing it is here at times but not year around.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
They do, I've seen it on the shelves here can't recall what it was named exactly but it has a different label coloring to it mixed with coke red. I don't remember it ever when I lived most my years in California but around here if it's a religious, bible belt, southern, regional whatever thing it is here at times but not year around.

It comes with a yellow cap, that's it.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Is that yellow cap a symbol of the largest conspiracy theory of them all?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I have this guy on I used to go to school on Facebook. All he ever does is carry on about conspiracy bullshit. Good fella but The dude is thick as two planks. Constantly raving about Reptilians, illuminati and how Tupac is still alive.

Imagine being married to a conspiracy nut? You would pretty much have to just agree with them or it would all become too much. Not talking about the casual person who reckons we didn't land on the moon but the type who argues savage about this shit like op was describing and my Facebook "friend".

Last edited:

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Got a guy at work that's into all the conspiracy theory crap. He's done waaaaay too many drugs in his lifetime and has kinda toasted his brain from it.

And there's this chick that goes on and on about the "chemtrails" whenever a plane goes by. I'm pretty sure she's fried her brain on drugs as well. I try not to get anywhere near her as she's pretty damn looney tunes and she won't shut up. Rather just avoid her and not listen to all the cray cray. I'm sure if you brought up some other conspiracy thoery she'd not stop about it. Listening to the chemtrail crap from her is far too much as it is.

So do the rest of you that run into these people IRL notice that they're also burned out from drugs? Or is this just a coincidence I'm catching locally?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Not talking about the casual person who reckons we didn't land on the moon

Is that considered casual nowadays?

The internet has a lot to answer for.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
A conspiracy theory is a common tool of control, nothing more, nothing less. Just like alc or any other addiction. Since God was killed by Nietzsche years ago, the demand to believe in something rose exponentially anyway. Another opiate for the masses.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
My favourite is people who don't vaccinate their kids because they reckon it's only done for mind control.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Kid aphex is big into chemtrails and seeing ufos with night vision goggles

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Kid aphex is big into chemtrails and seeing ufos with night vision goggles. His Neck Bleed is a secret Antenae. Aliens only choose people with IQ's 175plus. Kid Aphex has been CHOSEN!

...fixed for you Kiel...

xROTx

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
The Earth is wobbling like crazy...bad times ahead?

Some conspiracy theories are reminders that if you are unwilling or unable to thoroughly interrogate and confirm your observations, it doesn't matter if you're smart. It doesn't matter how rigorously you apply logic. A logically valid argument based on a false premise is as likely to be true as a non sequitur.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
qube doesn't believe we landed on the moon.

Most deniers can never give me a straight answer to this: was only Apollo 11 a fake or have we never been at all?

Did Apollo 10 even orbit the moon?

Ppl be crazy.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Don't they pore molten aluminun down termite hole/nests?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
My favourite is people who don't vaccinate their kids because they reckon it's only done for mind control.

to be honest, i was a little curious when i found out that there's like seven different vaccinations that kids need to take. i was wondering why they need to give kids so many. is there something they're not telling us?. but yeah, mind control is a bit to far.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Most deniers can never give me a straight answer to this: was only Apollo 11 a fake or have we never been at all?

Did Apollo 10 even orbit the moon?

Ppl be crazy.
I was giving a co-worker rides to and from work for a few months, and on the way home one day he asks me 'If astronauts landed on the moon, how come we never went back (him meaning more than once)?' I had to explain to him that we went several times (I actually have no clue how many it was). His response was 'Oh'.

He's older than me by five years, so I can't even blame our current shitty school system, I have to blame our old shitty school system.