20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
12/05 - 20 Memory Cards left

4RiPofR.gif

NSFW
Spoiler:

8F9u1hC.gif

The cost a little more to make than the original NSM's because of the laser cut acrylic. They still come with the plastic card sleeve.

$38 + $3 shipping in the US.
$38 + $7 shipping internationally.

I should be able to get all orders shipped out by next weekend.

Only 2 per person max please. If you want more than one, just add an additional $38 to the PP total.

Try this paypal.me thing again. If it doesnt work PM me. DO NOT SEND AS GIFT. It is a PITA to ship it when I get gift payments. I appreciate the thought, but it really is a hassle. Please include your forum name in the comments.

https://www.paypal.me/turfmasta

EDIT PLEASE READ:
For full disclosure, since these do have an acrylic case, it will get scuffed/scratched at some point. The original SNK cards suffered from lines on their cases (see pic below). The AES has several guide rails inside the memory card slot that cause these scuffs. So unless you remove the spring door, and the guide rails, it will get scratched.
Spoiler:

Bmkhzwv.jpg

I'm only offering these to NG.com members initially, but will eventually put them back on my site.

Here's a video from 2 years ago explaining how the memory cards work. And to answer a question I get every time: Yes, my memory cards work on MVS and AES systems.

More info:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?266346-NeoSaveMasta-VMC-Solderless-Interest-Poll-amp-New-SaveMasta-memory-card

http://neogeofanclub.com/project/neosavemasta/

Last edited:

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
11-22 - All orders shipped. Please see the very brief install instructions http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?268258-NeoSaveMasta-VMC-Orders-OPEN&p=4140075&viewfull=1#post4140075

Please read entire post.

RwHhtr7.jpg

This new VMC is easier to install than my last one. Thanks to Quan, he programmed the CPLD to make this virtually plug-and-play. You will still need to remove or disable the existing BIOS on the motherboard.

The VMC comes preloaded with test saves for every Neo game. You can use, delete, or format the card to start from scratch.

IF YOU USE A MULTI CART YOU MAY HAVE PROBLEMS GETTING BACK TO THE GAME SELECTION MENU. This is not a problem with my VMC, it is a known issue with some multicarts. This problem also happens on stock SNK memory cards. This VMC can be disabled if you want to add a switch. I'll post the disable instructions soon.

$34 + $3 shipping in the US
$34 + $7 shipping Internationally

I'm hoping to get orders out early next week. I have been soldering these things for a few days now and should have testing completed by this weekend.

Only 2 per person max please. If you want more than one, just add an additional $34 to the PP total.

Try this paypal.me thing again. If it doesnt work PM me. DO NOT SEND AS GIFT. It is a PITA to ship it when I get gift payments. I appreciate the thought, but it really is a hassle. Please include your forum name in the comments.

https://www.paypal.me/turfmasta

The VMC only works on the following MVS systems.

MV1A
Spoiler:

A few things about the 1A.
1. There is a version of the 1A that has the BIOS soldered down. You have to remove the bios before using this.
2. The plastic case will come in contact with the EPROM on the NBM. It's not a lot of pressure, but you may want to shave down the case where it touches it. Look at second picture.
3. The NBM is under the cartridge where you normally would grab the game to remove. You'll probably want to grab the sides of the cart to remove since this is kind of in the way.

HxZTDPd.jpg

HMsxkrp.jpg

MV1B
Spoiler:

Surface mount bios must be removed or disabled prior to install.
CLICK ----> http://i.imgur.com/Ukc0gu2.jpg
FqLGZld.jpg

MV1C
Spoiler:

Surface mount bios must be removed or disabled prior to install.
CLICK ---->http://i.imgur.com/90uAgsh.jpg
ko2FJ7K.jpg

MV1FZ
Spoiler:

Couple of things on the 1FZ
1. You must bend down the resistor array for the install. Please do it slowly.
2. The NBM sticks out under the cartridge where you normally would grab the game to remove. You'll probably want to grab the sides of the cart to remove since this is kind of in the way.

yenXYUa.jpg

XH8VO8u.jpg

rU82AG8.jpg

Quick Install Video

Last edited:

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Those look super slick with the acrylic case NTM! If I didn't already have a red one I'd snatch one of these up in a heartbeat. GLWTS! though I'm sure you won't need any, I suspect these will go like fire.

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That card looks sweet. I'm half tempted to get one, despite lacking a compatible system.
I should probably just wait for the VMC, though.

Jontox

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really great! Thanks a lot for your time and dedication to this project!

Payment will be sent for one

Update: PayPal.me not yet available in my country --> PM sent

Jontox

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Man you're good at filling that tight slot and ramming it home!

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
PLEASE READ:
For full disclosure, since these do have an acrylic case, it will get scuffed/scratched at some point. The original SNK cards suffered from lines on their cases (see pic below). The AES has several guide rails inside the memory card slot that cause these scuffs. So unless you remove the spring door, and the guide rails, it will get scratched.
Bmkhzwv.jpg

I just don't want people to be surprised when this happens. The only reason it really didn't happen on my old cards is because it was about half the height than a regular card.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Good to see you finally got a 666 serial'd cart Turfy.

Also, $ send for new card.

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Dang man... I've got 2 colors of your old style already but I almost want, nay need, that acrylic goodness...

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Dang man... I've got 2 colors of your old style already but I almost want, nay need, that acrylic goodness...
Same here. I missed out on the last batch (black) and have regretted that... so: MONEY SENT!

NTM, these look glorious. Looking forward to it.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hey man. I just ordered a SaveMasta. I'm super excited about this!

Shakes

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Been monitoring the other thread everyday for the last week, and just thought to check other threads on the forum. So glad I didn't miss this! Ordered!!

Status
Not open for further replies.