NeoSaveMasta Memory Cards - SOLD OUT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavagePencil

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
@NeoTurfMasta: This may be a pedantic question, but does the NeoSaveMasta act like one card with two banks, or two totally independent cards? Do I have to format and name each bank independently, or do I just name it once and one format takes care of both banks?

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
@NeoTurfMasta: This may be a pedantic question, but does the NeoSaveMasta act like one card with two banks, or two totally independent cards? Do I have to format and name each bank independently, or do I just name it once and one format takes care of both banks?

It is seen as 2 independent 16kb cards. Both banks are formatted independently. I usually load one bank with every neo title's game save, and I format the other. You can reformat both banks if you like.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
NeoTurfMasta,
I'd holding out for the VMC for the MV-1C order info to go up, but I would also like to order a memory card to go in the same shipment.
Is that possible? Hopefully you don't run out of memory cards while I wait for the VMC info to go up!

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
NeoTurfMasta,
I'd holding out for the VMC for the MV-1C order info to go up, but I would also like to order a memory card to go in the same shipment.
Is that possible? Hopefully you don't run out of memory cards while I wait for the VMC info to go up!

You can wait, but shipping wont be cheaper. With the size of each item, I cant fit them in one padded envelope. I'll have to put them in a box and I would ship USPS priority. Which would equal the cost of shipping both separately first class.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You can wait, but shipping wont be cheaper. With the size of each item, I cant fit them in one padded envelope. I'll have to put them in a box and I would ship USPS priority. Which would equal the cost of shipping both separately first class.

Okay, I went ahead and sent you money for the card now then.

Thanks!

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
All orders up to this point will be shipped out on Friday. You guys may be getting tracking information through PayPal today. I'll also start giving feedback tomorrow.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
giphy.gif

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
how long are these going to be offered for until close?

They will be offered until they sell out. I probably wont do another run of these until next year some time. It will give me enough time to forget how much of a pain in the ass these are to assemble. Putting these together takes 3 times longer than my original ones. I have enough boards to make about 100, and I built about 50 something already. After these 50 I'll take a break before I offer the rest.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I know I know Gordo...

You came into chat... I'll still have 2 please... just tell me how much I owe your ass...

Thx man...

xROTx

PS. I'll pay for postage when the competition is over... unless of course I'm dead:D

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
All orders up to now have been shipped. Check your PayPal accounts for the tracking if you didn't get a notice.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Got mine in today, the new version is super slick. You've outdone yourself again NTM!!

VICTOLY! :buttrock:

Wyeth

n00b
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Missed out last time. So very happy I got an order in this time:) Thank you for all your hard work.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
289   0   0
Thanks for the kind words guys, I really hope you like them. I gave all the positive feedback to those who put it in the details of the PP payments.

The envelope manufacturing is extremely high tech stuff.
PBkym9W.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.