Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I wonder how long this "oh, you voted Republican? You must be a racist/bigot/nazi/sexist" bullshit will continue. The same idiotic statements happened with Obama.

You might not BE one, but you supported and legitimized one. Close enough in my book.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
You might not BE one, but you supported and legitimized one. Close enough in my book.

nBYdIKS.jpg

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

You have your head so far up the media's ass you can't even hear yourself think, don't ya?

Show me where Trump actually said anything racist.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I just wanted to make a note that Terry"Mr.Pardons" McAuliffe, Governor of Virginia should be thoroughly investigated as we move down the pike here....
BB

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I just wanted to make a note that Terry"Mr.Pardons" McAuliffe, Governor of Virginia should be thoroughly investigated as we move down the pike here....
BB

He should. So should a lot of people. Hillary should be indicted. But I don't see Trump as the kind of guy who looks backwards for too long. He's probably way more focused on setting up his cabinet now, and by the time he has a moment to think about McAuliffe, he probably won't see it as a pressing need.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
All the promises he made about pulling Hillary in front of a judge I could see that one happen so it doesn't implode in 2 or 4 years(his reelection campaign) as a sticking point for some. Terry the crook that one will fly under the radar most likely as it's not a need. Right along with that promise probably going to really get the grill fire going for the clinton foundation too.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
#DRAIN THE SWAMP
BB
He should. So should a lot of people. Hillary should be indicted. But I don't see Trump as the kind of guy who looks backwards for too long. He's probably way more focused on setting up his cabinet now, and by the time he has a moment to think about McAuliffe, he probably won't see it as a pressing need.

Marek

Banned
I can't wait to start being told that killing fetuses is an affront to the Lord.

This.

Congratulations trump faggots! You got what you wanted.

I doubt very much that trump is going to be the president you assumed he would be, but hey, one never knows.

I'm actually quite amused by it all. I, for one, embrace our new orange overlord.

P.s. you're still faggots.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
This.

Congratulations trump faggots! You got what you wanted.

I doubt very much that trump is going to be the president you assumed he would be, but hey, one never knows.

I'm actually quite amused by it all. I, for one, embrace our new orange overlord.

P.s. you're still faggots.

FB_IMG_1478707582867.jpg

Marek

Banned
Snopes.com :lolz:

Literally started being run by a cat lady and her husband from their home using google for answers.

102210_1614_somuchforsn11.png

It's all correct. The lawsuits are well documented as are the quotations. Snopes just has them all in the same place you fucking faggot.