I HATE... being fooked over....

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member

I don't expect much from you guys, I did expect more from Rot. I've been nothing but a friend to him for a long time, and I've extended as much off-forum prayer and support as possible.

Shame on you, Rot.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
remove only one of the RAM chips, power it on, wait, hold power button until it powers off (hard shutdown)

reinstall the RAM chip you removed, power it back on

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I don't expect much from you guys, I did expect more from Rot. I've been nothing but a friend to him for a long time, and I've extended as much off-forum prayer and support as possible.

Shame on you, Rot.

I seriously doubt that he meant anything by it. I mean, it wasn't really good timing, but I don't think that any malice was intended.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Long Story short lads... and pseudo lassies...

xROTx

What year is the mac mini ? If it is 2011 or before you can crack the password with a calculator as it is a binary number stored in the PRAM and it is easy to get.

Last edited:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I seriously doubt that he meant anything by it. I mean, it wasn't really good timing, but I don't think that any malice was intended.

He called me a fake woman, I never expected a comment so low from Rot.
Rot knows damn well about how I feel regarding transphobic remarks, pronouns, deadnaming etc. To call me a fake woman, regardless of how you feel about that, is nothing but fucking super offensive to me. He knew exactly how I'd feel.

Everyone give Rot a big round of applause, because without a single real friend on this forum and the Neo long dead, I really have no reason to be here.

Rot, your phone # has been blocked and deleted. I won't sink to your low and say anything offensive about you, quite frankly there's nothing I can think of other than that I personally feel like you're a traitor, but it's not like my friendship ever meant jack shit to you since I've always reached out to you instead of vice-versa. I sincerely hope you pull through your ordeal better than I, and I'm sorry that as far as I know, you won't have any friends from here to vent to during harder times that can relate to your situation.

Last edited:

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
You're no longer my friend. On or off these forums. Period.

Later Pseudo friend.

Get over your fucking self allready! If that set you off you really need time away from this place. I'm sure rot didn't mean anything by it.
If he did, swallow it and move on but stop ruining threads with your oversensitive politically correct attitude when it comes to your transgender rights.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
30 DAYS IN THE ISOCUBES!!!!11!

its the right thing to do

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rot knows damn well about how I feel regarding transphobic remarks, pronouns, deadnaming etc. To call me a fake woman, regardless of how you feel about that, is nothing but fucking super offensive to me. He knew exactly how I'd feel.

Everyone give Rot a big round of applause, because without a single real friend on this forum and the Neo long dead, I really have no reason to be here.

Rot, your phone # has been blocked and deleted. I won't sink to your low and say anything offensive about you, quite frankly there's nothing I can think of other than that I personally feel like you're a traitor, but it's not like my friendship ever meant jack shit to you since I've always reached out to you instead of vice-versa. I sincerely hope you pull through your ordeal better than I, and I'm sorry that as far as I know, you won't have any friends from here to vent to during harder times that can relate to your situation.

t3PSgux.gif

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

To be fair, he said pseudo-lassies. For a non scot to used the word lassies I found deeply offensive.

Unless he was talking about a sweet punjabi lassi, holy shit those are great. Especially if you've just had a really spicy curry, it helps with the burn at both ends! My personal favourite is mango flavour.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What model is it? I might want it.

I brought it from here James... LINKIE....

...I researched a LOT... and this was the best device I could find...

You're no longer my friend. On or off these forums. Period.

Later Pseudo friend.

FFS... Why do you ALWAYS assume people are talking about you Res0...

I'm not gonna defend why I posted that... BUT... i wasn't referring to you...

HOWEVER, I see now that you're potentially a post away from blowing up at any stage... Taking offense at perceived wrongs... So i would suggest trying to chill the fuck out... because this isn't healthy for YOU or the forums Res0...

This constant "I gotta defend ma sheeit..." is NO way to enjoy the forums...

FFS... relax love...

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
If you look at the device he posted, it's external and running independent of the Mac. If there is a power outage, I'm guessing it will just sit and wait for the machine to get turned back on so it can resume. Looks like a pretty nice device, actually. Probably good to have in the pawn business.

That is correct... It'll just save the last number and try from there:D

remove only one of the RAM chips, power it on, wait, hold power button until it powers off (hard shutdown)

reinstall the RAM chip you removed, power it back on

What year is the mac mini ? If it is 2011 or before you can crack the password with a calculator as it is a binary number stored in the PRAM and it is easy to get.

This is the 2012 model... hence those methods will not work...

As I said, I did a LOT of research before I went down this route:p

xROTx

PS. Again... Res0... chill the fook out...

EDIT: Posted that PS to make my last post clear....

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
FFS... Why do you ALWAYS assume people are talking about you Res0...

I'm not gonna defend why I posted that... BUT... i wasn't referring to you...

HOWEVER, I see now that you're potentially a post away from blowing up at any stage... Taking offense at perceived wrongs... So i would suggest trying to chill the fuck out... because this isn't healthy for YOU or the forums Res0...

This constant "I gotta defend ma sheeit..." is NO way to enjoy the forums...

FFS... relax love...

xROTx

Not going to defend what you said, but it's not about me? Who's it about? Certainly not Sylvie.

Psuedo: not genuine; sham
Lass: a girl or young woman

Since you ONLY have trans woman active on this forum, your post (humor?) was very clear and offensive. At least own it. Claiming ignorance about it isn't going to fix or change anything.

Well, I'm not going to defend you anymore either. I stood up for you when everyone wanted you demodded and when very few people would stand up for you after you banned Poppy and banned/postmerged Lonesage.

LS isn't allowed to post Private information that madman didn't want or voluntarily offer on the forums as it's against forum rules, but wotaru330 does the same to me and you do nothing.

Ki says he'll slap the shit out of me, you say he gets a free pass. I make it clear to wotaru330 that I can easily post his info as easily as he can post mine, I get a PM from a mod. Serious double standards here, and it's not good for the forums either.

Ban me if you want, it's not like you've ever needed a reason in the past for anyone else. Lithy on the other hand, permanent free pass.

I tried my absolute best to support you with not only your forum actions but with as much positive support for your health as I could as well. I don't know how many people here cried real tears for you besides me, I sincerely hope that I wasn't the only one.

This is my last post, which doesn't really matter since you have in fact destroyed the last of our friendship.

After I clarified my health, theMot immediately made jokes about my funeral, and muppet asks if he can have my car after I'm dead (because he can't understand how misgendering someone else could possibly be offensive to me).
You also know very well that my health issues are not a joke. Remember whom you've chosen to keep company with in these dark hours.

I wish you the best in life, as I always have.

Goodbye to everyone that's been kind.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
Already taken. 43. Later Reso! Play some games and try to not worry about the internet drama. Definitely not worth it, you'll probably have better luck elsewhere. There's too many anal retentive insecure blowhards up here.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Oh look ResO is 'leaving' for the 59th time now.

Anyways, I guess 34 days.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Not going to defend what you said, but it's not about me? Who's it about? Certainly not Sylvie.

Psuedo: not genuine; sham
Lass: a girl or young woman

Since you ONLY have trans woman active on this forum, your post (humor?) was very clear and offensive. At least own it. Claiming ignorance about it isn't going to fix or change anything.

Well, I'm not going to defend you anymore either. I stood up for you when everyone wanted you demodded and when very few people would stand up for you after you banned Poppy and banned/postmerged Lonesage.

LS isn't allowed to post Private information that madman didn't want or voluntarily offer on the forums as it's against forum rules, but wotaru330 does the same to me and you do nothing.

Ki says he'll slap the shit out of me, you say he gets a free pass. I make it clear to wotaru330 that I can easily post his info as easily as he can post mine, I get a PM from a mod. Serious double standards here, and it's not good for the forums either.

Ban me if you want, it's not like you've ever needed a reason in the past for anyone else. Lithy on the other hand, permanent free pass.

I tried my absolute best to support you with not only your forum actions but with as much positive support for your health as I could as well. I don't know how many people here cried real tears for you besides me, I sincerely hope that I wasn't the only one.

This is my last post, which doesn't really matter since you have in fact destroyed the last of our friendship.

After I clarified my health, theMot immediately made jokes about my funeral, and muppet asks if he can have my car after I'm dead (because he can't understand how misgendering someone else could possibly be offensive to me).
You also know very well that my health issues are not a joke. Remember whom you've chosen to keep company with in these dark hours.

I wish you the best in life, as I always have.

Goodbye to everyone that's been kind.

THIS is what's getting the forums back up ATM... These rants and self pity is beginning to grate on the memberbase...

FFS... Get a grip Res0... ME ME ME....

You don't see me complaining about stuff that's happening in my private life... I just get on with it...

xROTx

PS. Pfft... it's like looking after a creche full of aspergers children...

EDIT... That INCLUDES you Res0... and don't think you're not gonna read this... because I know you will... :eye::eye:

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
OH... btw... pics of the custom joypad up for grabs:

image1_zpsxowzg7qi.jpg

(Unsure if it's still working... I haven't plugged it in in like 4 years:D)

xROTx

Can we start a pool on whether or not this controller will work? :p

MuppeT

War Room Troll
All I said about the He/shes is going to fruition. Too bad I got a ban for it at the time.

Anyway I will say .... 69 !!! Wink wink