What is Everybody Currently Playing? (Neo Geo)

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Did a quick search and couldn't find a 'currently playing thread'. Seeing as we all love buying and shelving shit lets talk about what we are actually playing at the moment in terms of Neo Geo. Mods should probably lock this if there is a particular reason for this kind of thread not existing or if it exists elsewhere.

I'm on a KOF 95 (MVS) kick at the moment. Whilst the damage and difficulty is pretty out there, I absolutely love the tone and backgrounds in this entry. This game and FF Real Bout really give encapsulate that dark mid 90's Neo feel for me personally. I also love the use of blue in this game, the sky and water in the backgrounds such a pleasure to look at. Kim for life.

What are you all playing?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I'm on a KOF 95 (MVS) kick at the moment. Whilst the damage and difficulty is pretty out there, I absolutely love the tone and backgrounds in this entry. This game and FF Real Bout really give encapsulate that dark mid 90's Neo feel for me personally. I also love the use of blue in this game, the sky and water in the backgrounds such a pleasure to look at. Kim for life.

Nice. 95 is such a great game.

I'm playing Super Sidekicks.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
World Heroes Perfect, beating with all characters and practicing dem combos and infinite with Ryoko.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Ninja Master's and Windjammers here.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Hi!
Actually enjoying the great Metal Slug X, trying to beat it with only one credit. At the momento it is imposible, but with this game every time you play again you win a new nice memory.

mb7241

n00b
Art of Fighting 3 on the AES; Blazing Star, Ghost Pilots, and Garou on the MVS.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Currently I have Neo Turf Masters and League Bowling slotted into mine since they're my 2 most recent pick ups. Odds are though ultimately NTM would get pulled to put my multi-cart or another in before League Bowling since it's not on that multicart. When that is in there though I tend to go between NTM, shooters, SS3, baseball stars 2 and bust a move (which I have a cart for too.)

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Today I've been playing a little Metal Slug 5 and some king Of Fighters 2002.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Yesterday, I played some Super Dodge Ball, Sengoku 2, and Waku Waku 7.

And the first two games, I get it. I can see why people like 'em. :buttrock:

But for the love of God, I don't get why people like WW7. IMHO, Galaxy Fight is more entertaining than this. I must be missing something here. :scratch:

mirkvid

n00b
Super Sidekicks 2, first time playing it. Having a good time so far, can't make goals for shit tho.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hey you fools, there is a thread for this in the gameplay section.

Stop posting in here.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Nobody ever visits the gameplay section... Didn't you get the memo?

The gameplay section is for topics related to actual gameplay & strategy. Until otherwise noted, most gaming topics not related to gameplay will continue to be posted in the unrelated section. Stop jumping on the bandwagon, xsq.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Stop jumping on the bandwagon, xsq.
Bandwagon? You got things wrong here. I was in favor of changing the subtitle of the game play section so it could become what it was intended to be in the first place. The fact there already is a topic covering what this thread was supposed to be about (see post #2) supports my position.