What is Everybody Currently Playing? (Neo Geo)

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Magical Drops 3 mainly at the moment but always have time for a quick blast on Kof'98 as well.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
this thread...

2H74IM7.gif

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
I was playing some Blue's Journey (NGCD version) yesterday. Also been playing some Bust a Move with the wife on the 4 slot.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I just got Cyber-Lip in the mail and cleaned it up on my break, then threw it in the machine and took it down with a few dollars worth of quarters. It has been over 20 years and I still enjoy it, hopefully in time, less quarter munchy. About a week earlier NAM-1975 showed up too, same sentiment. I've picked up most of my childhood favorites now that were excluded from the 161in1 multicart.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I just got Cyber-Lip in the mail and cleaned it up on my break, then threw it in the machine and took it down with a few dollars worth of quarters. It has been over 20 years and I still enjoy it, hopefully in time, less quarter munchy. About a week earlier NAM-1975 showed up too, same sentiment. I've picked up most of my childhood favorites now that were excluded from the 161in1 multicart.

Flip dipswitch 7 for freeplay. Quarters add mileage on your counter. :emb:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
SSVSP, Fatal Fury Special, Garou, Breakers Revenge

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
And we thought chat divided the community.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Neo wise I started to pick up SvC. Played It Today with a member and have played it afew other times before. It's really good and I need to spend more time on this gem.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Flip dipswitch 7 for freeplay. Quarters add mileage on your counter. :emb:
I do, and it has been since before I got it. I just meant it as an old school arcade type comment of games like that being quarter munchers. I probably went through $3-4 worth of deaths on that run. I really should play into it a bit more, I can't remember if it changes on the elevator if you go down instead of UP, I just did UP every time.

do you have uni bios tanooki? If not, you should get it.

I do not, and I know I should get it. I'm just a stock type person but I know it has a lot of nice little perks and a crap load of optional cheats and unlocks too. It doesn't cost much at all either and I know about the replacement plan for upgrades at 5euro. I should pop the hood off my motherboard and look for that socket sometime.

KOF 98, 97 and Real Bout 2. Trying to get back into Blue's Journey though but I've have been obsessing over fighting games lately.

uiengineer

I do not, and I know I should get it. I'm just a stock type person but I know it has a lot of nice little perks and a crap load of optional cheats and unlocks too. It doesn't cost much at all either and I know about the replacement plan for upgrades at 5euro. I should pop the hood off my motherboard and look for that socket sometime.

Yeah buddy. I'm sure it is an easy process. I was lucky enough to buy my AES and 4 slot with unibios already installed. I find it extra awesome for the cab. the unibios menu serves as a quasi pause button, and you can flip from freeplay to coin play easily, and if you're into cheats, those are there as well.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I'm aware of the perks, it would save me some of the dips into the cabinet to reset it between games among a few other obvious perks. Currently I don't keep my joystick mount latched since I only use it and just reach in there to flip the switch or hit the softdip button as necessary as I got tired of fishing out the keys fearing I may accidentally break one off in there. ;) I really wish they had an external power switch like so many cabinets had over the years.

uiengineer

I'm aware of the perks, it would save me some of the dips into the cabinet to reset it between games among a few other obvious perks. Currently I don't keep my joystick mount latched since I only use it and just reach in there to flip the switch or hit the softdip button as necessary as I got tired of fishing out the keys fearing I may accidentally break one off in there. ;) I really wish they had an external power switch like so many cabinets had over the years.

The guy I bought my cab from put in a power switch on the front. Makes things a bit easier.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
The guy I bought my cab from put in a power switch on the front. Makes things a bit easier.

Don't all the dedicated American cabs have a power switch accessible behind the coin door? If not, I learned something new today. Never needed a reset button, though. Just got used to test nenu/exit really fast.

Last edited:

uiengineer

Don't all the dedicated American cabs have a power switch accessible behind the coin door? If not, I learned something new today. Never needed a reset button, though. Just got used to test nenu/exit really fast.

I don't know. I'm still a MVS/cab n00b.