New Online Store: www.neogeostore.com

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Well, this went from pretty shaddy to sad quite quickly.

Don't think anyone here is surprised by that. What would have been surprising is if the prices were decent and they had some gear/ accessories that didn't suck! Look at the fucking clothing they have on the site, honestly looks like a baby opened up M$Paint on a computer, got up on the desk, turned around, bent over, and just shotgunned the screen with shit.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Has Liquid Snake scooped all their AES stuff yet?

Waverider2049

Kula's Candy
They also sell on an auction site I haven't really heard of. I think they lure people to the website just so people trade games in to them. If they do t sell on the site they will auction them off.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
They also sell on an auction site I haven't really heard of. I think they lure people to the website just so people trade games in to them. If they do t sell on the site they will auction them off.

Which auction site is it? Game Gavel? :lolz:

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
I am surprised that people actually expected to find good deals at that site...

I mean did anyone think he'll find MS4 AES for 300$ or something?

AESGuy

New Challenger
I am surprised that people actually expected to find good deals at that site...

I mean did anyone think he'll find MS4 AES for 300$ or something?

Nope but after all the advertisment like "that store will be total different" it is just very dissapointing that it's even above ebay prices for some games. Biggest and baddest store in Europe my ass. They also delete comments on their FB page :D

They even bought MVS stuff on the FB group and try to flip it on their store. Not very suprising but they should just fuck themselves.

BTW: Does SNK and Capcom allow them to use their intellectual properties?!;)

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Nope but after all the advertisment like "that store will be total different" it is just very dissapointing

Why be disappointed? Were your expectations high?

You should not be surprised in the slightest.

AESGuy

New Challenger
Why be disappointed? Were your expectations high?

You should not be surprised in the slightest.

You are right.But I had some expectations after the guy made several anouncements that it will be a good and different source. Maybe some kind of a daydream;) Even without the price issue, whats the point about an online store? A lot of stuff to look at IMO.But their stock is just pathetic. Kof94 which you can get in Jpn for almost nothing is "sold out". I would try to offer a big bunch of games with some big guns from the start.

I suppose that all that money was spent for the fancy webdesign and the great usuability. Well done folks!

Last edited:

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
they're selling Metal Slug 1 JP AES now for 4000€.

Mind you the manual is missing buuuuuut the PCB pics look legit.

still it's MS without a manual