JNX Spitfire Has Shipped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Just got the revised PCBs and it now works as it should.

Just a recap:

-Works on both MVS and JAMMA since board is complete passthrough.
-Supports Rapid Fire(Not Auto-fire) for both A and B buttons for each player.
-Fire Rate is adjustable by turning the knob to desired speed. Fire rate range is from ~29hz - 38hz
-On/Off switch per supported button for customized play
-On board Negatron support
-On board Voltmeter support w/switch to flip between 5v and 12v line reads

spitfire11.jpg

Pricing:

Barebones Spitfire - $33
Spitfire w/Voltmeter - $40
To add a negatron - $24 additional, includes cost of negatron(If getting both negatron and voltmeter, negatron will be mounted on the underside of the PCB)

US Shipping:
Priority Mail - $7
First Class - $5

International Shipping:
Priority Mail - $33
First Class - $18

https://www.paypal.me/JammaNationX

Please make sure you send as a regular payment and not gift as it will just complicate things when trying to print labels. Also make sure you add in the notes field of the payment what it is for. Example: "JNX Spitfire w/Voltmeter, Priority Shipping".

For volume orders, please shoot me a PM for pricing.

Please keep in mind that all parts will be ordered once the pre-order closes. All adapter will be assembled in one go so all orders will ship when the full assembly is done.

I will be posting updates to the thread on the status of the adapters(assembly, shipping, etc). Please do not spam my inbox with general questions, I'd prefer them be posted in this thread.

Edit: Pre-orders will close on Monday March 28, 2016.

Thanks,
James

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'll be dropping my order in the next couple of days. Glad it all worked out!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Pre-orders will close on Monday March 28, 2016. Depending on how many units are ordered, this could be either a limited item or continuous if the demand is great. Either way, those that pre-order will get what is ordered.

Thanks guys.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
What would happen if I were to use this in an MVS cab with an MVS board? Would a Jamma adapter be necessary?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
What would happen if I were to use this in an MVS cab with an MVS board? Would a Jamma adapter be necessary?

Everything is complete pass-through as far as signals for video/audio and controls and what not. Only +5v, -5v, +12v and ground are the same as MVS and JAMMA. So the only thing that can't be plugged in as is would be the Blue Elf/Pandora.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Nice, done deal then! Payment sent for a barebones and priority mail. I only mention it here 'cause I forgot to make it clear on the paypal payment, that link works awesome, easy breeze...cover gurl!

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just ordered! Thanks dude, this looks awesome, can't wait to get it.

And thanks again for that box of Neo goodies we traded back when I lived in HI, I gave a few of the KOF carts to some newbie collectors to get them started and the cart shells have been a godsend. Btw, how's that new place you moved into treating you?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I don't have a cab anymore (tear) but I plan on preordering one this weekend to support James and for my eventual acquisition of a cab. I have the initial Lazyfingers and they are awesome. You rock brother!

Bagheera369

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Payment sent for one!!!
Was just discussing with a friend about making a pcb run for those little 74hc rapids on arcade otaku thread, but this is so much nicer.
Thank you Xian Xi!!!

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Preordered. I can't wait! I have a lot of older games that suck without rapid fire and the volt meter is a plus. Thanks for making these awesome products for the arcade community. You rock!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Thanks guys. Let me know if you have any questions.

The 3 pin header in the top left of the board provides the voltage to the voltmeter with +5v, +12v and ground. If no voltmeter is used it can be used for connecting power to an external device.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
Pre-orders end on Monday so get them in while you can. I'll probably only have 5-10 extra units to sell once the order goes in. Most likely a one time item.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Years later when that bug itches once more you'll come up with more stuff...and I'll be waiting...lol.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I'm going to love this thing with Raiden Fighters. Pretty stoked! :buttrock:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Can someone explain what this does in detail? It's not auto-fire, so it lets you (for example) shoot as fast as you press the button in games that are slow or something? I'm totally lost, but considering all the hype it's probably a cool device.

Status
Not open for further replies.