81   0   0
ugh I can't wait for mine, sorcer striker will be much better with it

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
You didn't get yours yet?

I just stopped at my parents place and there it is! I didn't realize I selected that as the shipping address

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
That's curious, mine was shipped to my workplace instead of my PO BOX which is my primary address, I had no idea, who knows how long it was there waiting for me, ha ha! Device looks awesome, I'll take it for a spin with Raiden real soon!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
I just stopped at my parents place and there it is! I didn't realize I selected that as the shipping address

That's curious, mine was shipped to my workplace instead of my PO BOX which is my primary address, I had no idea, who knows how long it was there waiting for me, ha ha! Device looks awesome, I'll take it for a spin with Raiden real soon!

I'm guessing when you guys preordered it, that was the addresses selected on PayPal. Might be something with PayPal. Around that time, something I ordered got shipped to my old address and I didn't remember selecting it.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm guessing when you guys preordered it, that was the addresses selected on PayPal. Might be something with PayPal. Around that time, something I ordered got shipped to my old address and I didn't remember selecting it.

I had the same problem not too long ago, I think PayPal glitches and defaulted to an old address. I went in and deleted previously used addresses to make sure that didn't happen again.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just wanted to say I have the DB15 version of this (got it for Raiden as well) and it's amazing!
Great work James as always.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
I feel like an idiot. I misread the first post. I was like .....WTF?!?!?! James can add a MEGATRON to it. Yeah.....no more Patron for me this evening.

Phillip

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
537   0   0
I'm guessing everyone got their already then. I'll ask rot to close those one for now. I might do another small batch as I have a few extra parts but I'll post a new thread for that if/when that happens. Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.