The Big Day

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor

I find it amazing that people like that would eat so much salad. There were so many salad dressing bottles. Fuck house keeping and you know.. not stealing, or taking care of our children, but lets have some salad. Hum, what dressing to choose.. what to choose.

More to come..

All the prolonged crack/meth use probably killed off most of their taste receptors. So rather than putting all that dressing on actual salad, they were most likely smothering that shit over their tv dinner's and mac n cheese to try and taste something.
It's like that episode in Fringe where The Observer pours a whole shaker of black pepper and jalapenos over his sandwich.

I also wouldn't put it past them to just suck it out straight from the bottle for a quick snack.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Out of all the photos I've seen so far, the thing that gets me the most is the lack of proper fencing in the states. Almost all fencing here is at least 5 1/2 ft and made of pine or steel and you most certainly cannot look through it! Where's the ever needed visual separation of neighbours? I don't want to look at your backyard, the side of your house or your fat gut.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Out of all the photos I've seen so far, the thing that gets me the most is the lack of proper fencing in the states. Almost all fencing here is at least 5 1/2 ft and made of pine or steel and you most certainly cannot look through it! Where's the ever needed visual separation of neighbours? I don't want to look at your backyard, the side of your house or your fat gut.
your video sig is awesome and i dont understand it.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Yeah, those shitty chicken wire fences, I bet it's all busted up around the top where it's been cut with wire cutters. Jump that and you'll cut your hand open.

Basically, you're in for the long haul. That guy offered you 10k more because he knows he can get another 10-15k on top of his offer. You own the place so clean it up nice and make the profit you deserve. Taking the 10k now is just lazy. A new lick of paint goes a long way.

Well done on the purchase and good luck!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I have a buddy who rents property and showed him this thread. He says he sees shit like this all the time, but whenever he comes across a tenant who refuses to pay rent he will come by and take their front door. Maybe try something like that next time?

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Well, I don't see me making any progress today. We've gotten our first snow day of the year and it is really cold.

I'm going to make some arrangements with the man whom I bought the house from to see if he is willing to take all the toys I'm gathering up over to the kids. All the grown up and teen shit, I don't give a fuck about, but the little kid toys are different.

So going through some of her left over paper work, it seems her youngest little girl has a learning disability. I don't know how bad off the child is, but I did see that her mother is getting about 750 per month just on that one child for her care because of her disability. I don't know the figures on the three other kids, but when you figure that almost none of that money is going to taking care of the children, then that bitch is making a pretty good living.

Also, one of the women down the street came and talked to us. She said that she watched the Criminal child abuser Crystal Fay Polston's children for her the last time she was in jail. She told me that the children would often come down to her house after that to eat because they weren't getting fed regular at home. Not the teens but the two youngest. I guess the teens would just steal and get fend for themselves from what I understand.

Crystal F. Polston is a criminal child abuser and drug addict. I found a bunch of her substance abuse counseling paperwork. I found where she was getting counseling for sexual abuse, and I have to imagine that she pulled that card to get out of trouble. I would be willing to bet good money that nothing like that ever happened to that bitch. Also, found out that her biological father died in prison. It is interesting just how much persona record information they left behind.

Also I looked through a bunch personal records and shit left behind that belonged to convicted felon, drug addict, child abuser, Mickey D. Polston. What a pile of shit those two are.

Not next week, but the week after I'm on vacation from work, so I plan on doing quite a bit over at the crack house.

Last edited:

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
That looks like A LOT of work.

Like, years of work.

Tbh, I'd clean it up a bit and flip it for profit.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Disneyland, aye?

Well, they can dream, right?

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
It's most definitely a Kinect-only game. I hope they kept trying to get it to work in their OG Xbox.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
My wife was brought up a Disney kid. One time she mentioned that she thinks it's sad that some kids' families can't afford to take them to Disneyland. I'm thinking... have you seen prices lately? We can't afford to go to Disneyland.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
My wife was brought up a Disney kid. One time she mentioned that she thinks it's sad that some kids' families can't afford to take them to Disneyland. I'm thinking... have you seen prices lately? We can't afford to go to Disneyland.

You're 100% correct...it's bat shit crazy. For my wife and kid to go down there for 4 nights (including flight), it's $4000.

For 3 nights, driving myself down there, it's still $2000....

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Just stay with friends and relatives. Everybody has friends and relatives in Florida.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member

Fencing is a regional thing in the states. When I first immigrated to the US I lived in a suburb outside of Boston and there were zero fences. When I moved to LA suburbs all homes had fences.

@FAT$TACKS Your house doesn't really seem to be in that bad of condition, things could have been way worse. There are folks out there that when evicted would smash through all the walls and take all the copper pipes, take all the appliances.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I agree, it's not that bad. All you posers acting like you never shat on the kitchen table before....yeah right!