The Big Day

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
For your consideration.

The chalkboard menu in the kitchen.

What is in that lunch box?

Sandwiches of all things. Actually the date on them shows that they are pretty new.

Just for Karou, what where the black things in the plastic container.

Need a better look?

Umm, humm. That is right!

Painted rotted hard boiled eggs. Oh of all things.

Also, I cleaned off the kitchen table and there was a huge turd laying on it. I didn't take a picture of that. Basically, someone or something took a shit on the kitchen table and covered it up before they left the house. I knew there was a reason why it smelled bad in there.

The Garage was much better and less junked up than I thought.

The giant lunatic catching net is a nice touch.

You can't see it but on top of the mini fridge in the top corner is a nice looking Fisher 5 disc changer with record player. Don't imagine it works, but I may actually check that out later.

The work bench is interesting because they are using drywall as their work surface for some insane reason.

Oh, joy! Another fridge.

Got some more pictures up next.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
So about that...

Oh thank goodness, I got off easy this time.

But another mystery lunch box.. I'll save opening that for another day.

Really, it is amazing. Every closed container is like a mini adventure just awaiting.

So at one point the garage was insulated somewhat. Also, empty box from what I would guess was a stolen PS4.

What is with these fucks wanting to write on everything. It must be some kind of mental condition having to so that shit.

There are so many bicycle parts about the garage and yard. It is like some kind of bicycle chop shop.

The inside of the garage door in all it's glory.

Lets go out front of the house for a moment.

O' Christmas Tree... thankfully put outside a week after the city stopped doing pick ups for them.

This was kind of curious.. a pogo stick.

Back inside for a moment

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

I'll have some more photos later, oh and found out what that cd was in the drawer. Here is a clue for those of you playing along at home. It is an xbox 360 game, but what one?

I found a lot of stuff over there today that I didn't see in the poor light last night. Lots of shitty dvd movies and matchbox cars and medication. Best of all a lot of legal papers from the previous times they have been in trouble, including a list of the shit the bitch there stole and went to jail over.

Anyhow, that is all for now as I'm off for some lunch.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
My guess is the 360 game is one of those free Burger King games that were included in their value meals around 6 or 7 years ago.
I can't imagine these leeches actually buying a retail game.

Last edited:

MuppeT

War Room Troll
This thread with all the pictures is so amazing ! Fat$tacks delivers once more.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
This would be a lot harder mentally to deal with if I weren't taking pictures and posting about it.

Okay, one more.

Here are some words to live by.

I find it both sickening and amusing how people like this love to put their pretend faith on display. I think these things are just to try and cause other people to believe they are good people. Also found on the table with that turd there was a new looking bible. Kind of a holy shit moment when it all came together like that. I know that was awful and I said I was done with the shit jokes.

But, really the whole house is full of quasi religious spiritual junk food like that. Lots of crosses, and Jesus loves you stuff when the condition of the house clearly shows they don't hold any social or moral values. Why would they even want those things posted when they are living in such direct opposition to the ideology that inspires such things. Honestly, to me this is a very curious thing. I can't even begin to postulate upon the workings of their mind on such matters. I was just dumbfounded each time I turned over a new religious item. Though on the other hand, they didn't take any of that stuff with them.

About those can goods. I've done some thinking on those too. They kind of remind me of the crap people give away when their job or other place is having a food drive. You know, how there are always those people who just buy shit they won't eat, or most people wouldn't and give that away when there is an event like that. Well, now we know where it goes.

So, crack heads like their smart phones. I found at least a dozen phone cases and chargers so far for various phones. Fuck cleaning house I need a new case for my Iphone.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
dude sell the place, get the 10 large for your troubles and move on. just from the pictures and description I get nauseous. the place has a funky vibe to it.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
FAT$TACKS said:
on the kitchen table
told ya! thanks for the eggs, thank goodness those weren't smashed somewhere probably would have been worse than the dook? is the old cieling wood? 35k land structure wired plumbed??? how couldn't you make it nice and have it stay low...unless you had to hurry?

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I think you could get it up and running for $3-5k or less depending on how much work you want to do yourself.
I look at it like do you want to clean your car before you sell it or trade it in?
Probably get more money for it clean. If the markets decent where you live you could turn that 3-5k into and 10-15 easy.
Get organized
Do it in steps
Make a budget & try to stick to it.
Betcha your looking at at least a month or two doing it part time.

1.Get a dumpster (hual away) $100-200 depending on the size on how much you want to toss or recycle etc. Maybe you could have a garage sale and donate the money to another crackhead family. Or lightly wash some of the stuff and donate to a goodwill salvation army. You can recycle metals found. Depending on the metals and and amounts found could be $20-200. Better than paying to throw it away.

2. Have a maid service clean the place up. $100-300 This is something I'd highly suggest having someone else do. They can do a better quicker job than you can.

3. Fumigate the place $200-$1,500 Depending on how serious it is/ what services are needed. If your going to get new carpet I'd suggest taking the old one out before doing this.

4. Have an inspection done. $100-400 You could get a general inspection or specific ones ie electrical or plumbing/ hvac. Maybe while there they see an easy fix they can fix on the cheap real quick (if specific inspections).

5. Drywall / patch / mud. $500-$1000 Didn't really see how many bad spot there is. I'd suggest having somebody else do it or at least do the mudding. Should be easy to find people who work in it and the materials are pretty cheap. Fix any bad plumbing or electrical first and re insulate if necessary.

6. Paint $300-$1,500 I'd highly suggest anybody do this themselves. How hard is painting? Mask it off pay attention. Maybe buy yourself a $50-75 auto roller if your going to do it yourself.

7. new fit & finish pieces. $50-500 Maybe some socket/light covers, trim interior doors & closets... lights?

8. Flooring $2k I dunno maybe alot less if you think you can get any of the carpets steam cleaned and any of its salvageable.

9 Maybe new appliances ???/$10k That stove looked ok. Maybe one of those fridges and freezer chests as well. Maybe some new sinks or toilets cabinets? Check out the home improvement store to see how much these things cost. I'd say to get up to date and saving money on utilities the most important are new cfl lights, furnace a/c, fridge if they arn't from the mid to late 90's or newer, hot water heater. Those new tankless heater supposedly save you $. At least those windows look somewhat new from what I could see.

I can see saving any appliances will take elbow grease. I once forgot some frozen meals in my freezer for a year and a half after I was gone. Smelled like something died in it and rotten sewage. Was a new fridge. Scubbed the hell out of it and ran it a few weeks with like 6 things of baking soda in it.

Maybe have it fumigated and cleaned up again after your done.

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Do you have any construction experience? I just redid most of my house and doing all the work I still spent 11K and that's not counting appliances and hardwoods as I ran out of money. If you can renovate a whole house on 5k you'd be a millionaire.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Me?
I I was in a similar situation.
I've spent going on 70k on remodeling my house so far.
I'm still not even finished.
But.. I had to totally gut mine, nothing but some of the sewer lines were still good.
The house was over 100 years old and also had tons of structural things needed as well (like almost all new foundation and roofing).
Also I'd guess my house is 3x4 times as big as his.
Zero appliances, (well this one mini gas stove).
His house looks like mostly cosmetic stuff.

Oh yeah keep it some what warm while you aren't in it so it doesn't freeze your plumbing pies and do other damage

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Re: 360 game, my guess is "Crackdown".

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
White trash that think they are black LOVE writing quotes on walls. My sister in law lived just like this. Take out, empty bottles, dirty clothes, holes in the walls, and messages written all over the walls. I don't get it.

Emo kids do it too.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
The place is a real mess, but I think you'll be surprised once the shit has been cleared, it just looks like filling, painting and decorating to me. The flooring is going to be the big expense, assuming you do the decorating yourself.

If not you'll be looking at about $5-6k for someone to do it all for you. You'll have to pay someone to take all the shit away first too, I don't know how much disposal costs in the US so can't really comment on that.

It might seem impossible right now, but goldmines often start off smelling like bullshit, or even crackhead shit. There's plenty of profit sat in there, I've had similar standard properties cleaned up, decorated and tenanted in under a month.

If you do consider renting it out pick up some second hand appliances, they cost next to nothing and everything is second hand to a tenant so what difference does it make.

Out of interest what is the building made out of, is that some kind of wood or plastic overlap cladding? Is it brick underneath? Wood?

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
This thread reminds me of Episode "Peekaboo" in Breaking Bad Season 2. Just WOW!

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
are you a slum lord in Detroit or Chernobyl?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
ALL I want to know... is if Fat$tacks flips the house... would it warrant a war room lock?

xROTx

PS. This is just me... but I'd just clear the shit... see whats left standing..

SEE what i can fix myself... price up the rest... and go from there...

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Well, hard to believe as it may be I have a fair amount of experience with general construction and home construction. Other than some of the wiring and plumbing, everything that I've seen that needs done so far I've done in the past. Thankfully, I also know the guy who used to be our county electrical inspector, who retired and I've stayed on very good terms with him, so once I get things cleaned up he wanted to come look.

Also, as silly as this sounds because I work at The Home Depot, I have made a lot of contacts in the local construction trade over the years. I don't think the repairs or remodel will be anything other than just time and money. The time is the thing though, by myself It won't go very fast. Just because I know how to do some things doesn't mean I'm any good at them.

Got some time in talking to some of the people around me. After that I feel a bit better over there and there really is only one scummy looker that I'm concerned with at the moment. I think I can take care of that. Found out quite a bit from some of the people who live on that street who disliked that bitch that lived there. Also, managed to figure out where she moved to.

Believe it or not, my guess was pretty close to right. She moved to the outskirts of the far side of town. She has shacked up with a scumbag relation, (I believe her cousin) in the most nasty trailer park in the county. Should be right at home there.

While cleaning out the outside storage today I didn't really come across anything worthy of taking a photo of beyond what I had already took there. To my surprise there was not any bugs that I could see in their outside storage. Maybe the cold we had a while back put them down. Also, that gift bag on the shelf in the big shed. Turns out in the light of day, it's not a gift bag. It is a new lamp shade, with the plastic cover off it stuffed inside of it.

The stuff in the building was amazing. They left box full of personal papers. Social Security numbers, medical stuff, court stuff, all kinds of shit. If I ever wanted to fuck with those two I've far more ammunition that I would ever need. Though, I guess people like that can leave shit like that laying around as no one would want to steal their identity.

Anyhow, about that shed, I was told that all the stuff in there was just thrown in when they moved there and never messed with. There was mostly kid clothes and baby items in there, like a car seat, box of diapers and such under all that clothes. Also, a very good condition, well made and probably expensive miniature children's piano. Not a cheap toy but one that a person could really play music on.

Also, social services, child protective services are already involved with those people I've managed to find out.

We have had a lot of rain, and there is no moisture issue in the house or anything, so that is a big plus.

May as well post a picture too.

Honestly, I think things are looking up.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Screen%20Shot%202016-01-10%20at%2001.50.04_zpsojqd0f1y.png

xROTx

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Oh my!

Would you look at that.

I got some love from

xROTx

Ha ha, yes. Thank you.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Did they leave any pictures of kids on the walls?

I've seen evicted crackheads do that before.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Did they leave any pictures of kids on the walls?

I've seen evicted crackheads do that before.

Not on the walls but yes. Lots of school pictures, baby pictures and all sorts of keepsake type stuff.

You know, how on the news when there is a big storm and it destroys people's homes, how the victims will be interviewed and almost always say something about hoping to find their pictures of their loved ones and their keepsakes in the debris. Never anything about the big screen TV or Ipad. Its just the opposite with crack heads.

While I'm at it. As the day has progressed, I find myself less angry with those people and really more feeling bad for them in a strange way. Looking at all those kid pictures, children's drawings from school, and their spiritual decorations, I found myself reminded that these people are still human, and wondering if there maybe is still some spark of decency within them. Doubtful, I guess but still. As much as they disgust me, maybe if nothing else if they can't become anything better hopefully their kids will be removed and given a better chance at having a normal life and future.

Last edited:

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I can't believe people would live like that; that shit is almost as nasty as an episode of hoarders. You would think that as parents they would at least make the effort to have a sanitary environment for their kids.

Good luck with the house.