Where did you get your handle from?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I just bashed the keyboard with my left fist. It's a good thing, because if I ever forget my forum handle, I can just repeat the process...

Gentlegamer

Sakura's Bank Manager
10 Year Member
I just bashed the keyboard with my left fist. It's a good thing, because if I ever forget my forum handle, I can just repeat the process...

Password: bash keyboard with right fist.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
My name means someone who is vigiliant, steadfast and loyal. A man of knowledge.

DonBurgundy

NEST Puppet
My handle is just a flip of the character Ron Burgundy as my avi shows. I'm hispanic so I threw in the Don.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I stole it from a guy who used it back in my Counter-Strike 1.0 days, I was f'n addicted to that game for a while.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Junior high - advanced biology.
We thought certain names sounded funny when you added an "N". Seth -> Sneth.
That one seemed to make us laugh for some dumb reason. Been my nickname since.

The "Neo" was just for this forum. No idea why i went to this site.

Fooq me...After all these years, I've always read it as NeoSeth! Still enjoying the George pic

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
When I joined Neo-geo.com, I was too lazy to come up with something clever/interesting for my username, so I just used the first letter of my real first name, "M". I've had members here mention that they assumed I was just copying the handle of James Bond's boss, but, I'm afraid not (I do like the James Bond films/books though).

Last edited:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Mine is the model of an old Adaptec SCSI controller card. I just liked the thing back when I used it, and its model name stuck in my head.

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
I was trying to come up with a username for another website back around 2004 and I was thinking of things that rhyme with my first name. I chose shark so it stuck with me ever since.

Last edited:

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
This girl I dated for 3 years used to call me 'monkey' in Japanese, and it just kinda stuck. I had another God awful handle back in the day. When I decided I was going to start using forums and such, it was the middle of the night in Iraq. So I figured to throw Midnight in front of it. Been that way for years now. Everywhere.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Mine is just my name. I suppose it's easier for people who actually have nicknames.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Mine is from the old gaming magazine Diehard Gamefan Magazine.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Mugicha means Barley Tea in japanese. I drink a fuck ton of the stuff, and I like the way the word sounds.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Password: bash keyboard with right fist.
Thanks, now I'll have to change it, asshole.

But fun fact: I write most posts that way, I just bashaELvn7iawv 4tbuzv YSDGqcbzq26 vb9 16awbkufb q36DGYS RT sdg

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
It's a character from the SNK game Lee Trevino's Fighting Golf:

boI6651.jpg

SZHZv9Z.png

She shows her panties in a NES game (see avatar).

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It comes from my love of Mega Man games and my favorite Wily Castle Boss Guts Dozer also known as Guts Tank from MM2. Also on here it's been coined that eating hot links on the toilet is also called a Guts Dozer.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member

Very Dadist of you.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
When I was in high school, word got out that I'd had a threesome. My initials being "BB", the guys started calling me "The Big BB".

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
A threesome in high school? I want to know more.

I had a girlfriend, and she apparently wanted to get rid of me, so she tried to get me interested in her friend by having sexy time with both of us. It didn't work, so she later tried to convince me she was pregnant. That didn't work either, so she tried to convince me she'd become born-again. That didn't work either, so she had to actually flat out dump me.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Neo
"a prefix from the ancient Greek word for young, neos"

Moe
"a Japanese slang word, and loanword that refers to feelings of strong affection mainly towards characters in anime, manga, and video games. Moe however, has also gained usage to refer to feelings of affection towards any subject. Moe can lead to sexual feelings and desires"

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
very cool: there is a certain charakter in FF and KoF called Yamazaki.....