Burger King just proposed the unthinkable

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
When I lived in Atlanta me and bibs used to go to steak and shake all the time...

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I like the idea of doing it McGangBang style, but my guess is that isn't what they would have gone with if they actually made it.

I would think something like 3 slice Big Mac Roll, with two Whopper sized patties, one slice of cheese, shredded Big Mac lettuce instead of chopped Whopper lettuce, sliced Whopper onions instead of dehydrated Big Mac ones, Special sauce instead of ketchup/mayo and pickles on one layer, a tomato on the other.

Kind of a mashup not a combination.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This topic has 5 pages? Americans are obsessed with fast food for real....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
who posted most? The results will surprise you.

Dr Shroom
Posts 7
Sherlin
Posts 6
lithy
Posts 6
fenikso
Posts 5
cdamm
Posts 5
hyper
Posts 5
ki_atsushi
Posts 5
Evil Wasabi
Posts 5
Arcademan
Posts 4
DragonmasterDan
Posts 4
GregN
Posts 3
Kiel
Posts 3
SonGohan
Posts 3
smokehouse
Posts 3
Teddy KGB
Posts 2
stevenk
Posts 2
2D_Master
Posts 2
HDRchampion
Posts 1
Kristian Meller
Posts 1
ahcmetal
Posts 1
BIG BEAR
Posts 1
neo_moe
Posts 1
kuze
Posts 1
andsuchisdeath
Posts 1
NeoSneth
Posts 1
synbiosfan
Posts 1
Jarofmayo
Posts 1
AlexKidd86
Posts 1
LoneSage
Posts 1
Atro
Posts 1
Blue Steel
Posts 1
GutsDozer
Posts 1
mjmjr25
Posts 1
celeritas
Posts 1
terry.330
Posts 1
Kid Panda
Posts 1
joecommando
Posts 1
DanAdamKOF
Posts 1
Poonman
Posts 1
Neorebel
Posts 1
HellioN
Posts 1
jeff bogard
Posts 1
Craig

lithy

20 Year Member
This topic has 5 pages? Americans are obsessed with fast food for real....

It's 2015. Get with 50 posts per page man.

To be fair, I think most of my posts before the last one were just to rag on Greggin'

Edit: nevermind, most of them were to talk about pallets. Sometimes I forget what the hell has happened in a thread. I did make two legitimate posts with fast food opinions. I am also a fatass, so there may be a correlation.

Last edited:

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
The chep pallets have nothing on the ones we get our bottles on. They're 100 pounds a piece. They're built like chep pallets but are 44"x56" instead of 36"x48" that I think is the standard pallet dimensions.

Standard pallet is 40"x48".

McD's can fuck themselves. I'd hit up BK moar often if it wasn't so far out of the way. 99% of the time if I want a burger I go to the local place that has killer burgers. If they only had shakes too... :(

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I'll post all day with Lithy and the Doctor by my side

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Burger King teams with four fast food chains!

Burger King Thursday announced that will work with four other fast food chains to create a "Peace Day burger' after being rejected by McDonald's, reports USA Today.

The special-edition sandwich will feature elements from Burger King's Whopper, Denny's Bacon Slamburger, Wayback's Wayback Classic, Krystal's cheese Krystal, and Giraffas' Brutus. The chains will hand out 1,500 burgers at a pop-up restaurant in Atlanta Monday, Sept. 21.

The burger will raise awareness for United Nations International Day of Peace, which coincides with the opening session of the United Nations General Assembly. On that day, the U.N. encourages ceasefires in all combat zones and promotes educational programs on issues related to world peace.

Last month, Burger King pitched McDonald's a burger mashup via full page ads in the Chicago Tribune and New York Times. The proposition was "cease fire" in the burger war between the two fast food giants and to create a Big Mac-Whopper hybrid. Burger King said profits from the burger could be used to support the non-profit, Peace One Day, which helps promote International Day of Peace.

McDonald's declined and CEO Steve Easterbrook said the chains rivalry should never be compared to the "unequaled circumstances of the real pain and suffering of war."

But that didn't stop legions of fans from hoping for a Peace Day burger.

Also immediately after McDonald's declined, other food chains, including Denny's and Whataburger, said they'd partner with Burger King on a special collaborative burger.

Now that plan is coming together, the next is to sell the burgers and see how much is made for world peace. The 1500 sandwiches will be handed out on a first-come, first-serve basis at a temporary restaurant space near Georgia Tech's Atlanta campus. The participating companies have announced they will be making a donation to Peace One Day.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I have never in my life heard of Wayback and Krystal.

lol partnered with Denny's

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I have never in my life heard of Wayback and Krystal.

lol partnered with Denny's

Krystal started in Chattanooga, TN decades ago. It's basically a White Castle but better IMO. They're all over TN and the South. I don't see that mixing well with a Whopper.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Had a hick girlfriend form Georgia, always used to tell me how awesome Kystals was. Same with Cici's Pizza.... fuck... Cici's was nasty shite.

lithy

20 Year Member
Dude, you get fucking smashed drunk and then order a sackful (12) of cheese Krystals at 2am. That is what Krystal is good for.

When you witness a DUI hit and run in the drive thru of a Krystal, then you'll have been given the full Krystal experience.

Campus one had a walkup 'drive thru' that only opened after 10pm.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Campus one had a walkup 'drive thru' that only opened after 10pm.

TRIGGER WARNING lithy i just got triggered for doing a walkup in a real drivethru and being told i need to be in a car ugh america so strict with rules

lithy

20 Year Member
TRIGGER WARNING lithy i just got triggered for doing a walkup in a real drivethru and being told i need to be in a car ugh america so strict with rules

Get a car or get outta the road fucking faggot.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
bro TRIGGER WARNING i live in CHINAR not Renagade Province or Hong Kong (which is and always has been china's)

lithy

20 Year Member
bro TRIGGER WARNING i live in CHINAR not Renagade Province or Hong Kong (which is and always has been china's)

I assume this is somehow a reference to the characters that Google Translate spit out. Unfortunately, their only choices were Traditional and Simplified. I saw no option for Chinese for wherever in the boonies that Lonestage lives.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
8cebc13e406d04d514ba087ba4aa9028.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk