K-2 is the man

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Just wanted to make a thread for feedback purposes to shoutout K-2 for being a standup guy. Ken sold me my first candy last night (thanks!) and was nothing but awesome through the whole process.

I had dibs when it originally came up for sale through the seller he bought it from, but didn't have a place for it at the time. He bought it and offered me first crack at it when selling, which was very kind of him. He gave me a great deal on it, and even had a friend with a truck to deliver it to the location. I offered to arrange transportation but he took care of everything.

Once the cab was on site, Ken offered to let me try out some LS-40s as I've only used 32s and wanted to check out more Seimitsu hardware. I ended up not liking them as much so we swapped the 32s in. He was very thorough with explaining the unique bits about the cab (it's an Exceleena 2, so the rotation mech and panel access are a bit unique among other things) and was very upfront before I even saw the machine in person about the (admittedly very few) defects it had. Ken included every single part/screw/etc. he had and even thought ahead to bring a test board, which I already had covered but that was nice.

In short K-2 is the man. :buttrock: Thanks buddy. See you again soon.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Awesome he took care of you! I'm guessing that's the red one he bought a little while back?

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
No, you da man!

Look forward to meeting up again soon! If you have any questions on the cab hit me up, granted I didn't own it for too long, but happy to help where I can.

Ebinsugewa is a class act through and through! Enjoy the cab!!

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
No, you da man!

Look forward to meeting up again soon! If you have any questions on the cab hit me up, granted I didn't own it for too long, but happy to help where I can.

Ebinsugewa is a class act through and through! Enjoy the cab!!

Can't say enough good things about Ken. He is top class all the way. Id like him even better if he sold me his neo cab ;)

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
+1 agree wholeheartedly thanks for all the neo cab help!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Wooo congrats on the first candy!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Most definitely, K-2 is an awesome guy - I don't even remember what I bought from him but I remember it was a killer deal, shipped quick and packed like a champ - and of course he is super nice as well.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Guessing from your tattoos you're not Jewish...that's ok nobody's perfect. Mini golf, or spear fishing?

this is probably the funniest reply i've ever read on this site

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey K-2, my main man, is there room for a third wheel?

Chinese finger trap jamboree tag team extravaganza!

...although I understand if you need more intimacy for a magical first date...

Chempop

Yo B, any pics of your setup? EG loves a good showoff.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I rather see pics of the first date...hidden cameras a plus!

Chempop

Red cabs and red flags, where my dick pics at?! Seriously though, did K-2 know you were getting this cab to be put on location for the likes of general public? Shady man, shaaaaadyyy :shame:

:lolz:

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
I delivered it to the arcade personally lolz...

I didn't ask, but are you getting any share of the cash box?

Pimping cabs

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Are they stepping up their game or something? I remember that place was just a bunch of LCD screens with FPS games, Tekken 5 and a multicade. What's the scoop? Sounds like we need to visit some time.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Are they stepping up their game or something? I remember that place was just a bunch of LCD screens with FPS games, Tekken 5 and a multicade. What's the scoop? Sounds like we need to visit some time.

They moved to a new place across from the framingham mall. They have certainly expanded their lineup of cabs. There is a user here how along with Ebin keeps his cabs at the place. If the ventilation in the place is better then the old store I'd be down for a visit. The owner of the place is a super nice guy and Id love to go there to support him, but the old place was just too overwhelmed by BO to stay there for long periods of time.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
We should man, let's plan this sometime with the usual suspects.