K-2 is the man

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
They moved to a new place across from the framingham mall. They have certainly expanded their lineup of cabs. There is a user here how along with Ebin keeps his cabs at the place. If the ventilation in the place is better then the old store I'd be down for a visit. The owner of the place is a super nice guy and Id love to go there to support him, but the old place was just too overwhelmed by BO to stay there for long periods of time.

BO and crushing depression.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Yeah it's def legit now. They have a ton of music games, drivers, a 4 slot (I think) Big Red, my cab, and 2 Blasts, one with 3S and one with Demolish Fist currently. Ventilation is the biggest improvement - there's a garage door at the front of the store that can be left open and the ceilings are huge. It's at the Natick Mall now, come out one of these Fridays, that's when all the fighting gamers are there. If you guys let me know in advance I can probably run like a 10-15 man ST bracket and people will play 3S too if you're into that.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Are you a top dog there in the fighting games or are there more fierce competitors?

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Are you a top dog there in the fighting games or are there more fierce competitors?

eat a dick:keke:

i don't play 3s of sf4 so there's plenty better than me at that. i'm okay, there's two or three players who are definitely better than me.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lollerz, you know what I mean, you're a good player but hey there's always a bigger fish no matter how small the pond might be.

MASS crew is gonna take the place by storm!

"Oooo KOF EX EYE!" Kurto won't even know what hit him, lol.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
He used to come down and talk big game like you ebin, well you can just imagined what happened...poor kid, such a hipster...lol. He's OK though, good kid overall.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Excellent analogy, he can talk about it but can't play them...same thing with fighters...lol

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
in what universe did i talk big game, and about what? unless it was rodeoburgers from bk, then i believe it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
C'mon stop being shy all the sudden, you're always trashing on HDR...to me that's big game talk 'cause it tells me that you think you're above it! I'm just pulling your chain although I always get this feeling about people that trash HDR, even LWK and I respect him greatly. No doubt you're competent but HDR is smooth on silk, let's be real.

Hey, say hello to Kurto for me and tell him we're coming to remind him of the good old days!

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
ps3 hdr is awful. it has like three eons of input lag. i have nothing against hdr at all in general. i also have no use for xbox live so i don't play on there anymore, not because i have anything against the game.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I agree PSN HDR is awful. I avoid it, local play is just as good as the counterpoart. XBL is worth it for me, HDR alone is worth the money, so many excellent players, there's always someone stronger out there, always, guaranteed.