NGPC NTM Los Turfes Club: Pocket League Score Thread

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Out of the days of yore here comes a wonder brightening the face that bore the ponder from winter days a new asunder full of haste lore and fonder...

NEO TURF MASTERS
LOST TURFES CLUB
POCKET LEAGUE​

Here we are yet another Golfing bonanza, put up your scores, take some pics to legitimize the run, talk strategies, travesties, new finds and of course the Clubs of Legend...

Emulation allowed as well, NGPC save states quick play OK. No emulation save states, leads to mulligans and we can't have that, it wouldn't be fair. Do a legit run and post pics to back it up.

I know there's a triple crown and the regular mode, we can cover them all.

Here's the format for all submissions

| Handle | Score | Course | Golfer | Mode | Platform | Clubs |

| Caplet | +4 | USA | Technician | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
q9tX5hq.jpg

The screen above can be found under records, take a picture and submit yours.

| Handle | Score | Course | Golfer | Mode | Platform | Clubs |

USA
| Caplet | -12 | USA | Veteran | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
| suicidekiller | -12 | USA | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
| herb | -10 | USA | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Clubs of Legend Run |

JAPAN

| suicidekiller | -14 | Japan | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
| Caplet | -13 | Japan | Veteran | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
| Vectorman0 | -12 | Japan | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
| Faselei! | +2 | Japan | Shot master | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |

Germany

| suicidekiller | -15 | Germany | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
| Caplet | -14 | Germany | Veteran | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
| Vectorman0 | -11 | Germany | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |

We'll be working a banner soon enough, suggestions, ideas, improvements are all welcome, wanna make the banner? Go for gold! Wanna make a team, even better! Wanna throw down some hot golfers, yes please!

See you on the fairway!
4-ball-(Juniors).jpg

I'll edit this thread later with score tables for every course like the Big Leagues Score Thread.

What? Dunno where that is? Click the Banner and pedal to the medal!

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Once I get my NGPC back from James I'll take pics. I find I'm better at the NGPC version than MVS.

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
I guess I should pick up a copy of Turf Masters and get in on this.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
After stupidly losing (leaving) my copy on the train, I just picked up a replacement for $10! I will be in on this soon enough. ;)

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I'm struggling on the Par 3 (hole 11?) on the USA course...3 straight runs in good shape - get there each time and I just can't seem to find the right club and power. Water water everywhere...ugh. Gonna tray one more run...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You can do it Mike! I have faith in you, be the first to make an entry and I'll have Nancy take good care of you on the Master League ;)

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Sadly the score screen went away far too quickly for me to fumble out my phone and get a pic. It unfortunately doesn't stay up on screen like it does on the MVS/AES versions. This was my score if you want to count it:

herb - -10 - USA - Shot Maker - Stroke Play - NGPC

One of the best tips I can give is that the slice is your best friend. Also don't be afraid to get into bunker's or the rough.

Does anyone know about the Clubs of Legend?

Last edited:

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
I snagged this the other day; as soon as it arrives I'll dig in and post some terrible scores.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Sadly the score screen went away far too quickly for me to fumble out my phone and get a pic. It unfortunately doesn't stay up on screen like it does on the MVS/AES versions. This was my score if you want to count it:

herb - -10 - USA - Shot Maker - Stroke Play - NGPC

One of the best tips I can give is that the slice is your best friend. Also don't be afraid to get into bunker's or the rough.

Does anyone know about the Clubs of Legend?

Let's count it up! First Entry! I like to have pics to back it up but if it's that much of a hassle then let's just give everyone the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes.

Clubs of Legend can only be used on VS matches as far as I know and once used they're done. Pretty cool feature to have and I'm glad is not usable on stroke play 'cause it would make things unfair.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Nice, I'm in too. Time to fire up the good old Pocket :)

Oh and can we change the hyphens in the score sheet into something more readable, like:

| herb | -10 | USA | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC |

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Let's count it up! First Entry! I like to have pics to back it up but if it's that much of a hassle then let's just give everyone the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes.

Clubs of Legend can only be used on VS matches as far as I know and once used they're done. Pretty cool feature to have and I'm glad is not usable on stroke play 'cause it would make things unfair.
Cool, I'm pretty happy with the score. As for The Clubs of Legend, I do believe I used them is Stroke Play. After I chose my guy, it asked if I wanted to use them or not and I did. What benefits do they give? If it gives an unfair advantage, feel free to take my score off or put an annotation next to it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Cool, I'm pretty happy with the score. As for The Clubs of Legend, I do believe I used them is Stroke Play. After I chose my guy, it asked if I wanted to use them or not and I did. What benefits do they give? If it gives an unfair advantage, feel free to take my score off or put an annotation next to it.

Yeah man, any under double digits score is a good score. Annotation will do, just to keep things straight. I'm pretty laid back so I'm not here to bash on people's records, I'm just glad someone took some initative, once we have more records submitted I'll set some tables and organize things better.

Nice, I'm in too. Time to fire up the good old Pocket :)

Oh and can we change the hyphens in the score sheet into something more readable, like:

| herb | -10 | USA | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC |

Good call!

Edit: I also would like to work on a banner for the the thread and spread awareness withy it like the other NTM thread. I was thinking using some art from the game booklet as it has many funny ones like the brit staring at the ball, that's my favorite. Any ideas or if someone wants to take on it by all means do it up!

Last edited:

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
I got the game in the mail yesterday and managed to put some time into it last night. Plenty of room for improvement, obviously. The score screen does go away rather quickly, so hopefully the records screen in the options menu is acceptable.

| Caplet | +4 | Japan | Technician | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
d27MGJy.jpg

| Caplet | +4 | USA | Technician | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
q9tX5hq.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's great, we should resort to this as the submission format for the thread. I think it works great and thanks for your entry!

I will make the tables and make the OP more presentable, also I'll be working on the banner, slowly but surely, steady wins the race! If anyone wants to take the initiative you'd be most welcome.

Last edited:

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
| Caplet | -1 | Germany | Technician | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
jgI3npZ.jpg

Caplet

Cheng's Errand Boy
The Brit is my favorite as well! Good going!

Thanks. It was nice to finally sneak in under par. As for the banner, this is nothing fancy but might serve as a placeholder until someone makes something better.

Hphhtld.jpg

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
great idea, will try to make time to submit a score (allthough mine are very puny ;))

faselei!

n00b
| Faselei! | +2 | Japan | Shot master | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
image.jpg

Great thread idea!
...last three holes I finished with 7 - 7 - 5.. So hopefully I can sort that out and finish under par next time!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Alright, things are coming along, thanks to everyone participating!

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
It turns out that I'm really bad at this game. Hopefully I can throw up a decent score tomorrow. I'm starting to do pretty well with Technician though.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Alright, time for some competition. I played Japan and South-Europe (Germany) for now. I fucked up a lot, so there's still plenty of room for improvement. Memorable was hole number 7 on the South-Europe course. First bunker, then rough and ending up with an eagle score :D

| suicidekiller | -10 | Japan | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |
| suicidekiller | -10 | Germany | Shot Maker | Stroke Play | NGPC | Normal Clubs |

@OP: Please differentiate between Normal and Club of Legends as the latter have way better stats and should not be compared to the Normal clubs. Also they Club of Legends can only be used once and after that you have to win the Triple Crown again in order to use them again.

Spoiler: