Nci back in business?

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
:rolleyes: no. You're thick. I called mathieu4d that because he edited his original post.

Spoiler:
thick adjective
- [INFORMAL] stupid: "I told you not to touch that - are you deaf or just thick?"
there are so many english words, I don´t know. I should have learned harder in school, but maybe I am too old for that slang now.

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
Well ye, my english is not as good as i would like it to be, so i might be misunderstood some time. Hence the edits to correct what i say.
For exemple, i said earlier that i found that arcade did quality work in designing insert, and xian understood that i was talking about pcb.
I removed a few rage shit i wrote too because its stupid and not constructive to lack respect. Nothing more :)

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Just want to say that I know the French members of our community are generally not respected, but Mathieu is one of the good guys. His profile may only say he's been here for a month, but he's been around for years.

It still bothers me how our international friends get treated here. People rarely get the facts. But I suppose the same was true in reverse as well. So be it.

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
Thank you.

People rarely get the facts. But I suppose the same was true in reverse as well. So be it.

Indeed

Regarding nci, the french community (the part that i know i mean) is following this project with a mix of great interest, mistrust, curiosity, and eager. Lets just see where it goes.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Regarding nci, the french community (the part that i know i mean)

an very little part
the large part are more prudent and don't Forget
"This message comes to you today from an old country, France, from an old continent like mine, Europe, that has known wars, occupation and barbarity. A country that does not forget and knows everything "etc etc

Last edited:

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
Quoting Villepin here is... well i dont know the english word for "truculent" :buttrock:

GinForBreakfast

Quiz Detective
So, English/US version appears to be cancelled due to low interest and the Japanese insert will probably be a black and white sketch.