Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

aam

War Room Troll
Sprite priority issues, flickering, not consistently 60fps, and basically guaranteed performance problems in 2 player mode. Yep i’m really excited for this one.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
Maybe what I'm going to ask has been replied but I couldn't find it...
Is this game going to be released on AES or CD systems someday?

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Maybe what I'm going to ask has been replied but I couldn't find it...
Is this game going to be released on AES or CD systems someday?

On AES yes, a few months later.
On CD it has not been announced so better forget about it.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
that sounds like a huge problem tbh.. I wish they would release a video or something.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Sprite priority issues, flickering, not consistently 60fps, and basically guaranteed performance problems in 2 player mode. Yep i’m really excited for this one.

1x post since joining 5 years ago. Surely something else on the forum got you excited in all this time?

city41

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member

Where did you hear that?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
The game should have zero slowdown, 60fps and perfect 2 player mode, just like the Metal Slug series!

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
At least finally we will be getting the game. I also just checked my paypal account and srsly ordered this game in Q1 / 2015. Holy shit. What a waiting time.....

Anyway on the other hand it seems like they really put their "Schweissblut" in it! So 'Im really looking foward to some gameplay videos of the reall thing!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
You can tell the delays where in part, due to trying to iron all this stuff out and they had to compromise. The fact that there is a type of disclaimer does not really bode well. But if it's genuinely fun, then it matters much less. Also slow down and what have you is part of MS tradition

Last edited:

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yeah, the disclaimer seems... odd. At this point, I really hope they would have ironed out anything truly horrible about the performance. We’ll see soon!!

Missile

Another Striker
Reallly happy this is finally coming out. The games sounds as unfocused as hell with all the different modes . I think they might have listened a bit too much to forum criticism, and are trying to make everyone happy. But if it turns out great to play - I won't be complaining

Yeah, the disclaimer seems... odd. At this point, I really hope they would have ironed out anything truly horrible about the performance. We’ll see soon!!

Disagree. It will probably have less flickering and slowdown than Blazing Star does and we all know how awesome that is. All games that push the system are about compromise.

However, I don't really understand the sprite priority issue. I'm no expert but is there a great need to depth-sort sprites in this kind of game? Someone enlighten me please.

TMOSteel

20 Year Member
Email from NG: DEV.TEAM -

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Processing/Preparing

:D

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
All these nuts ready to explode. I truly hope it's what everyone wants.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
I hope someone uploads some video footage when they receive theirs! I went for the standard edition for MVS so behind all the collectors...

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Still on the fence about making an AES order. Hopefully, there will be a youtube review, or two, before the AES pre-orders open.