Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Anyone else got a shipment email? Nothing yet for me but I was one of the 20 last preorders.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
They are doing the collectors edition first, I don't think that has been shipped yet. Then the standard edition. I haven't seen a change in status yet, I ordered the standard edition only a few hours after they became available.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Please curb your impatience.
Boxing these games and shipping them might take some years.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Yeah, another one is:

Crack a tinny.

Of course, I've never heard of a beer tin, as rather a beer can, you could also omit both entirely and still get the point across, which is just to get a beer, but... since it writes itself, I'll crack me one ;).

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
There's a huge difference between an idiomatic saying like 'crack a tinny' and just using the wrong word.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Somewhere along the way, a wrong word became an idiomatic saying. Just a huge difference of perspective, I guess.

klee123

Zero's Secretary
Wow, this is finally shipping?

Must be at least 4 years since.

Last edited:

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
the whole issue reminds me of a Star Trek episode with a rip in the space-time continuum. After 4 years of travelling in a temporal causality loop you see the light at the end of the tunnel. But then a wormhole appears and you suddenly see yourself in the delta quadrant, still waiting for years to arrive at your destination. Maybe Q will help us to get Kraut Busters AES be released in 2019, but he is quite a fishy guy and you never know what happens next...