Tis the season

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
If you could recieve one neo geo item under your tree (or Hanukkah gift)
what would it be?
Any ones signifcant other ever gifted them a Neo item?

I'd kill for a candy cab... cant find one locally

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
NeoGeoMini.jpg

the left one.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I would love to own either a neo geo u.s. cab or candy cab. probably candy cab since theyre more difficult to find locally in my area.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Any Neo item? Either Matrimelee or KOF 2003 for AES. Not like I need them though.

If it was a more realistic gift, I'd take Thrash Rally AES.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
In ultimate fantasy land I would find a Garou or Slug 3 home cart under my tree. More realistically, Neo CD games would be neat.

I think the only Neo related item I've actually received for Christmas was a copy of Crossed Swords 2 CD a couple of years back from Firebomber right before he passed away :(

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
anything neo related is too big to fit under a christmas tree.

chrd

n00b
Any ones signifcant other ever gifted them a Neo item?

I'd kill for a candy cab... cant find one locally

I once got 3 MVS games for my birthday from my wife. But to be honest, I bought them myself first :-).

I would have imagined that in a huge city like Toronto one would be able to find a candy cabinet... are they that rare to find in Canada?

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
I'd want to unwrap a minty legit copy of Neo Bomberman. I'm unwilling to pay the prices it goes for these days.

Let's see hmm... I would be perfectly happy with an mvs copy of Metal Slug 3 and/or Shock Troopers.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
Hmmm.. I'd love to find a good consolidated CMVS under the tree. Maybe an analogue interactive or an Omega :)

My girlfriend actually got me King of Monsters on AES a couple of years ago, which was a great surprise. That's the only neogeo gift I have ever received though.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Possibly Slug 3 MVS or Blazing Star MVS. Those would make me happy.

Told the GF to not buy me anything new related since she would pay the eBay price not knowing any better, not know the difference between AES and MVS (and won't ask) and complain about price after. She's a keeper.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
That MVS hotel unit would be sweet to get for crimmus. Or a nice 4-slot big red.

Realistically, any of the MVS carts I have left on my want list would be verr nice.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
SSVS, because I'd like it but I'm not paying $1000 for it.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I'd love a US cab. Either 2 or 4 slot. As far as carts go, I'm pretty much covered for the time being. I guess a memory card mod for my CMVS would be nice. XX already said that he'll do it for me, but I don't want to be without my Neo-Geo for that long.

ulyses31

Crazed MVS Addict
SSVS, because I'd like it but I'm not paying $1000 for it.

I agree with this as I don't think I'll be able to buy it at the prices we can see it these days. Or a Candy, that would also be great as we don't see them often here in spain

JLZ

Rugal's Thug
I'm actually getting last blade 2 MVS (with repro arts) for Christmas from my family. I did help them out by ordering it for them to give me.