Tis the season

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Some sort of neo geo waifu character to jizz on.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
a naomi universal would be my wish

I don't think that counts as a Neo Geo item.

I already bought myself a Super Neo 29 cab in the summer so what i would like to recieve as a gift would be some expensive MVS carts like Garou Mark of the Wolves. The only time i ever got gifted something retro related was a NES system with a couple boxed games from my uncle about 14 years ago. I loved it even though the PS2 just hit the market (it was my first intoduction to retro-gaming). To bad i left it at my dad's place and my stephmother threw it away to make some so called room. I checked the closet i left it in and what do you know: the closet is still all empty. I fucking hate that bitch!

Last edited:

Turbogfx

Crazed MVS Addict
A nice copy of Metal Slug 3 or Shock Troopers for the MVS.. sure would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside..

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
A copy of Neo Drift Out for MVS would be delightful.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
yeah not related to neogeo but wont get it anyways so i can wish any dream i want . if it has to be neo geo lasthope 1st edition

I don't think that counts as a Neo Geo item.

I already bought myself a Super Neo 29 cab in the summer so what i would like to recieve as a gift would be some expensive MVS carts like Garou Mark of the Wolves. The only time i ever got gifted something retro related was a NES system with a couple boxed games from my uncle about 14 years ago. I loved it even though the PS2 just hit the market (it was my first intoduction to retro-gaming). To bad i left it at my dad's place and my stephmother threw it away to make some so called room. I checked the closet i left it in and what do you know: the closet is still all empty. I fucking hate that bitch!

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I don't believe I've ever received anything retro game-related as a gift, especially not from my wife. I, too, wouldn't trust my wife to purchase a Neo Geo game for me online. I'm happy getting more practical gifts from her like clothing and stuff for the house.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Blazing Star would be an awesome item to receive <3 don't ya think?

jeffensminger

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
One year my mother in law got me a kof 99 aes cart for Christmas. My in laws are awesome!

My dream Christmas gift would be a garou aes cart as well.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
One year my mother in law got me a kof 99 aes cart for Christmas. My in laws are awesome!

My dream Christmas gift would be a garou aes cart as well.

some real cool inlaws you got forsure!

since a cab would be too big to go under a christmas tree, i would love a mint kof 2003 cart to finish my kof collection on the aes

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I would love to get my hands on a Sengoku 3 Home Cart just to piss andsuchisdeath off. That would be a awesome Christmas gift.
o

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
yup, cab. Also SSVS and Gunlord MVS...

Larrs888

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I have a nice MVS English label, transparent green shell Metal Slug X sitting under my tree :)

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
A candy or CMVS, but I'd be happy with any AES game I do not currently own. If I were able to choose that'd be Neo Turf Masters.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
I see a lot of really large requests, but mine is pretty simple. A minty English TSS kit.