What's this about a black kid being shot again

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Lots of people butthurt that some dude who robbed a store got shot and died. What's the 411, folks

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Lots of people butthurt that some dude who robbed a store got shot and died. What's the 411, folks

And let the apathy continue. Conflicting witness reports on reason for the shooting obviously, an unarmed black male gets shot multiple times and dies. Protesters assemble, riots ensue, other guy gets shot, state police take over patrol from town police, details released yesterday, police officer who did it will probably be dead by the end of next week.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
If it's white it ain't "racism"...

Always the same story.
I couldn't care less. It wasn't a black kid who died.
It was a young scumbag.

I see no colors.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Sorry for being sarcastic on the last post. But kidding aside, fact is that the police officer shot and killed the victim. What exactly happened is still being investigated. It doesn't help the police department is doing a horrible PR job. Protests, riots, race issues, over militarized police departments, very high ratio of white to black police officers in a majority black neighborhood bad decisions made by the local police department, have all contributed to this becoming national news. Here's a link to a site that obviously views the ferguson police department as a bunch of dumbfucks. http://www.vox.com/cards/mike-brown-protests-ferguson-missouri/mike-brown-ferguson-MO-protests

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
which flavor this time?
Spoiler:

Skittles-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Skittles-Wild-Berry-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Skittles-Tropical-Small.jpg

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Looks like the deceased asshole was caught on tape earlier in the day strong-arming a store clerk, stealing a box of cigars. The tape also showed the involvement of the friend who wouldn't talk to the police but went on national TV and lied about the facts of the struggle/shooting with the police. However, the riots still ensue, primarily because they are an excuse to steal.

Really tired of black people pulling the race card to distract others from their fuckups. If the deceased was a white man we would have never heard this story.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Looks like the deceased asshole was caught on tape earlier in the day strong-arming a store clerk, stealing a box of cigars. The tape also showed the involvement of the friend who wouldn't talk to the police but went on national TV and lied about the facts of the struggle/shooting with the police. However, the riots still ensue, primarily because they are an excuse to steal.

Really tired of black people pulling the race card to distract others from their fuckups. If the deceased was a white man we would have never heard this story.

This.
I wouldn't change a single word in the whole post.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Another thing that chaps my ass is that they make these people (Trayvon, and now this guy) out to be kids, when in reality they were some big, grown motherfuckers. Tryavon was what? 6'2"? This guy was even bigger, looks like he weighed almost 300 lbs.

EDIT: Looks like trayvon was 5'11", my bad. Still above average height though.

Last edited:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
All the details have not been released yet. I believe it was stated that the cop who shot him did not know he was a robbery suspect. It looks quite clear to me that this person did not deserve to die regardless of all this! I think race IS an issue in that particular area, and I don't mind at all that the incident is drawing national attention to race and over militarization of the police force, because these are very important issues we need to face in this country.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

+1

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
How it took people this long to realize police departments are armed to the fucking teeth is beyond me.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Hard to tell if the shooting was unlawful based on the trial by media guidelines.

The truth can not come out soon enough for everyone involved.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Whether the kid was "scum bag" or not, is not the issue here. If the kid was a scumbag he should have been sent to trial and sent to jail, not killed.

There are many incidents of cops being using unnecessary force that leads to somebody dying. The Police are supposed to uphold the law, not just blast unarmed crooks.

You can look at the situation colorblind, from both sides.

Last edited:

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Keep sticking to the race thing guys. If you dont think that these militarized police won't be used against you some day in the future because you're lily white, just wait a few more years. This is a class issue, far more than a race issue, and the police know who is making their nut.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Keep sticking to the race thing guys. If you dont think that these militarized police won't be used against you some day in the future because you're lily white, just wait a few more years. This is a class issue, far more than a race issue, and the police know who is making their nut.

For sure!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
All the details have not been released yet. I believe it was stated that the cop who shot him did not know he was a robbery suspect. It looks quite clear to me that this person did not deserve to die regardless of all this! I think race IS an issue in that particular area, and I don't mind at all that the incident is drawing national attention to race and over militarization of the police force, because these are very important issues we need to face in this country.

Whether the kid was "scum bag" or not, is not the issue here. If the kid was a scumbag he should have been sent to trial and sent to jail, not killed.

There are many incidents of cops being using unnecessary force that leads to somebody dying. The Police are supposed to uphold the law, not just blast unarmed crooks.

You can look at the situation colorblind, from both sides.

He was stopped for a traffic issue if I heard that right.

My theory: The dude was jumpy because he just robbed that store, and now here the cops pulled him over. Probably looked a little too nervous or sounded like someone with a guilty conscience when the cops questioned him so when they pushed it further he snapped and went for the cops gun. Dead.

Last edited:

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
I wasn't there, so I cannot judge, just suppose that the kid would be still alive if he had another hobby instead of robbery.
But I find disgusting the pictures of the people who ransack the stores taking advantage from the death of one of their community.

blotter12

Kabuki Klasher
I wasn't there, so I cannot judge, just suppose that the kid would be still alive if he had another hobby instead of robbery.
But I find disgusting the pictures of the people who ransack the stores taking advantage from the death of one of their community.

In what code of law or ethics is execution a proper punishment for maybe being SUSPECTED of robbery?

This is really your takeaway from this situation?

Not that the police force in in St.Louis, MO (and probably many other places) is armed better than American soldiers were in Iraq? Not the the police force doesn't know how to control a crowd?

Not that the police force was trying to squash legal protests and silence members of the media and went so far as to fire tear gas upon them and arrest them? Never mind the fact that so few news outlets were brave enough to try and tell the story there for fear of police retaliation and that this story had to break through Twitter...

Not that a police force is trying to let one of its own get away with murder? Of an unarmed minor? All of this could have been avoided had this kid's murder been treated like any other murder, and the cop was summarily arrested and brought on trial.

Race is certainly a part of this, but it has less to do with this story blowing up than you think.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
In nature there are predators that will kill you if you don't run and there are others that will try to kill you the moment you give chase.
Running from gangsters will save your life, while running from a cardio-hating, gun-happy cop will get you killed.

An important life lesson this boys parents should have taught him is that whenever you see a cop, you play dead, play dumb, play possum, play nice....just do whatever you have to do to diffuse the situation rather than escalate it.

And as much as I don't care for this tribal race baiting type of bullshit (these days), the people rioting and using this as an excuse to loot, rob, and act like fucking idiots (for a kid they never cared to help raise when he was alive) shows you exactly how ill equipped lower class black people will be at surviving in the emerging police state that is America.

Last edited:

Todd

Galford's Armourer
From what I heard kid robbed the store.
him and his friend was walking in the middle of the street blocking traffic, cop asked them to get out of the road, (didn't know he was a robbery suspect)
Kid told cop to go fuck himself so the cop went to get out of the car. Kid attacked cop and tried to grab his gun, In the struggle the gun went off and the kid took off.
Cop chased him and the kid turned around holding his hands up walking at the cop saying I dare you to shoot me. Kept coming at the cop then drop his hands and went at the cop.
that's when the cop opened fire.

Notice Al Sharpton went out there to stir the pot but left that day. He isn't ranting like he was with Trayvon.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
In what code of law or ethics is execution a proper punishment for maybe being SUSPECTED of robbery?

This is really your takeaway from this situation?

Not that the police force in in St.Louis, MO (and probably many other places) is armed better than American soldiers were in Iraq? Not the the police force doesn't know how to control a crowd?

Not that the police force was trying to squash legal protests and silence members of the media and went so far as to fire tear gas upon them and arrest them? Never mind the fact that so few news outlets were brave enough to try and tell the story there for fear of police retaliation and that this story had to break through Twitter...

Not that a police force is trying to let one of its own get away with murder? Of an unarmed minor? All of this could have been avoided had this kid's murder been treated like any other murder, and the cop was summarily arrested and brought on trial.

Race is certainly a part of this, but it has less to do with this story blowing up than you think.

1. The altercation wasn't even over the robbery

2. Yeah, that's my takeaway.

3. I do find it funny that the cops still can't control a crowd even with military equipment. (P.S.- That's a completely different issue, let's stay on track)

4. Wait, you consider rioting and looting legal protest? Yeah it was fucked up they arrested members of the media, but they were soon released. Maybe we need some more info before we jump to conclusions on that one...

5. The deceased was 18. Not a minor. And he was a giant motherfucker too. And where do you get off saying the cop should be immediately arrested and thrown in jail? Being that he was in the line of duty, don't you think an investigation should take place first, before charges are filed? (just like with anyone...)

6. Race is a HUGE part of this. Al Sharpton says hi.

From what I heard kid robbed the store.
him and his friend was walking in the middle of the street blocking traffic, cop asked them to get out of the road, (didn't know he was a robbery suspect)
Kid told cop to go fuck himself so the cop went to get out of the car. Kid attacked cop and tried to grab his gun, In the struggle the gun went off and the kid took off.
Cop chased him and the kid turned around holding his hands up walking at the cop saying I dare you to shoot me. Kept coming at the cop then drop his hands and went at the cop.
that's when the cop opened fire.

Notice Al Sharpton went out there to stir the pot but left that day. He isn't ranting like he was with Trayvon.

Makes sense to me. Another macho piece of shit showing out in front of the cops and winning the Darwin award in the process. Good riddance.

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
My county's sheriff's department loves to show off their kevlar vests and M4s. Not even joking, and this is fuckin pleasantville compared to other places I've lived.

EDIT: Fuck the police.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
On a related note…

I'm going down to the Lou in a few weeks…staying about 10 miles from all of this shit, hope my hotel doesn't get burnt to the ground while I'm down there (LOL?)...