LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Fuck off, I'm getting tired of those jokes. NAM 75 is awesome. Would it make you happy if I blanked out Riding Hero from the picture?

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Fuck off, I'm getting tired of those jokes. NAM 75 is awesome. Would it make you happy if I blanked out Riding Hero from the picture?

Can you blame anyone? You were actually contemplating giving the guy positive feedback at one point just because your crap showed up. You're easily appeased. The reality is, most people in your position wouldn't be so happy (aka, so easily bought by a couple free-bees).

btw - glad you got your crap even if it was 2-3 months late. Hope the others are so "fortunate".

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I don't care what any of you say, Hide came through and delivered, thus I am a happy.

You don't care what any of us say? Really? If it wasn't for our help you probably wouldn't have received anything. Craig is right, you're just plain stupid.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Can you blame anyone? You were actually contemplating giving the guy positive feedback at one point just because your crap showed up. You're easily appeased. The reality is, most people in your position wouldn't be so happy (aka, so easily bought by a couple free-bees).

btw - glad you got your crap even if it was 2-3 months late. Hope the others are so "fortunate".

I'm easily bought by getting what I paid for. Gee, what a thought.

You don't care what any of us say? Really? If it wasn't for our help you probably wouldn't have received anything. Craig is right, you're just plain stupid.

Last time I had something positive to report in here, people called me stupid. That's why I don't care anymore. I didn't want to leave this unresolved though. I have proof I received my stuff for all of you so much smarter people to see, end of story.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid

HMG, I think you're missing the point. You, with others, were used by someone who obviously doesn't know how to properly handle their finances and you banked him to go to a Video Game Tournament. I still would be upset in your position and would be the first to leave a negative feedback on here and on Facebook. Every time he erased the comment on Facebook I would post it again. Even after banning me I would make another account. You were used man and you make it ok by saying he gave you free stuff. I don't like being used myself and I'm sure as hell no going to let some irresponsible person take me for a ride.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I'm easily bought by getting what I paid for. Gee, what a thought.

Last time I had something positive to report in here, people called me stupid. That's why I don't care anymore. I didn't want to leave this unresolved though. I have proof I received my stuff for all of you so much smarter people to see, end of story.

Holy shit dude. I never jumped on that bandwagon but I understand why most people think you're a fucking morron now. You're basically saying to the people who helped you to get your stuff to fuck off now that you got it. Nice.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
HMG, I think you're missing the point. You, with others, were used by someone who obviously doesn't know how to properly handle their finances and you banked him to go to a Video Game Tournament. I still would be upset in your position and would be the first to leave a negative feedback on here and on Facebook. Every time he erased the comment on Facebook I would post it again. Even after banning me I would make another account. You were used man and you make it ok by saying he gave you free stuff. I don't like being used myself and I'm sure as hell no going to let some irresponsible person take me for a ride.

Doesn't getting taken for a ride mean you don't get your stuff? I got mine, that's why I'm happy.

Holy shit dude. I never jumped on that bandwagon but I understand why most people think you're a fucking morron now. You're basically saying to the people who helped you to get your stuff to fuck off now that you got it. Nice.

I said fuck off to people saying I'm stupid. Were you even paying attention? People help, I am grateful, I'm happy and more lenient to hide, I'm called stupid and I retaliate. How am I not justified here?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Doesn't getting taken for a ride mean you don't get your stuff? I got mine, that's why I'm happy.

Nah man, you basically gave the dude a free loan to go to that tournament while he gave you the runaround. Even if you got your stuff, it still took how much hassling him to accomplish?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

I said fuck off to people saying I'm stupid. Were you even paying attention? People help, I am grateful, I'm happy and more lenient to hide, I'm called stupid and I retaliate. How am I not justified here?

Wow, this is pretty amazing stuff. At times I've had a begrudging respect for you on the forums, but it's been pissing away through this whole hide fuck up.

And now,, with this fuck everyone else now I'm alright? Fingers hovering.....

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-Who-do-you-respect-LEAST-on-the-forums/page2

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is ...

Hide took your money and others and spent it before he sent anything out. Let me do that and see how far I get here. Had no one said anything, I bet a donut you would have gotten none of your stuff.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Sorry for insulting you guys, thank you for helping me get my stuff.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I've received my package from Hide / Lenn Yang. Yes, it contains games and not rocks or something. There's SS3 and FF2, which were what I originally bought. Then there's not only Riding Hero, but he did in fact include NAM 1975, it's even the Japanese version (manual is US NGCD though).

DSC08319.jpg

DSC08320.jpg

I don't care what any of you say, Hide came through and delivered, thus I am a happy.

Pfff hahaha. Stupid bitch indeed.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Hide sending out Riding Hero for free seems like some sort of insult to me.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
That Neo-CD manual is the icing on the cake. He just gave him the trash he couldn't sell. I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure :keke:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
HMG: I have to say, I lost a bit of respect for you. I certainly have zero respect for any feedback you give after this. Not even a cum soaked rag in that box of goodies would have swayed your sense of satisfaction it seems.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
HMG: I have to say, I lost a bit of respect for you. I certainly have zero respect for any feedback you give after this. Not even a cum soaked rag in that box of goodies would have swayed your sense of satisfaction it seems.

Don't ruin his happiness :(

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
One man's discarded seed is another man's jack material.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

@ The bolded is why people are giving you shit. Saying that means you've taken no god damn consideration into everyone else here has gotten fucked over and this thread seems to be only about you. Stop fucking up so much on these forums.

Rig

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I can't believe somebody would think about leaving positive feedback for a transaction like this!

Regardless of you getting your stuff, that is not a positive transaction. *That's* why you are getting shit on.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Yeh well, some don't really care what you say, Hide came through for them and delivered, thus they are happy.

It's called selfishness. While he did receive HIS stuff, he didn't consider the others or the community that helped him.

That to me is the disappointment. What I stated isn't pure fact, it's how many of us feel. That followed, helped, and provided info to EVERYONE affected.

That is great that Hide came through for you HMG, however it still doesn't dismiss the facts of what he did and didn't do. Thankfully the community stepped in and with the efforts of the community and mods, he won't do this here again.

Regardless of what you think, he screwed ppl over, broke the rules, and acts without remorse.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I thought Singapore is closer to Australia then it is to Canada.