David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Probably confusion since it's the same street but different number.

They are literally half a mile apart...if that. I was looking at the addresses on a map and its like 2 blocks away.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
They are literally half a mile apart...if that. I was looking at the addresses on a map and its like 2 blocks away.

Geographical distance wouldn't be enough to tie the Notary in though. My guess is that Jason Young probably has fraudulent documents (drivers license, passport) identifiying himself as David Garrett. A Notary Public (at least in California, don't know if Canada differs) only requires an identification and thumbprint, neither of which are verified.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Not that my info will do much more harm, but I found the pics of the exact PS2 kit that I sold to him (Judith/David) and the artwork appears to be perfect. Again, this was from my personal collection, so the condition was not as dire as he states it is/was.

Staying objective, this illustrates that he lies at some level.....

David? Jason? Judith? Ray?

What's going on?

Kenny sold you MVS carts with good artwork.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
412bbdea5d2424fb606a34b0313904f8_zpscb4db334.jpg

It's all coming together.

David/Jason/Ray is caught.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Not that my info will do much more harm, but I found the pics of the exact PS2 kit that I sold to him (Judith/David) and the artwork appears to be perfect. Again, this was from my personal collection, so the condition was not as dire as he states it is/was.

I'm sure it was fine.

I just posted that since the only time his bitch ass posts is when you talk about MVS carts.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Geographical distance wouldn't be enough to tie the Notary in though. My guess is that Jason Young probably has fraudulent documents (drivers license, passport) identifiying himself as David Garrett. A Notary Public (at least in California, don't know if Canada differs) only requires an identification and thumbprint, neither of which are verified.

Here in Ohio they don't even need the thumbprint. Just some form of ID. Same thing for WV.

loegan43

15 Year Member
Tonk, when you wrote the check to JRW Design Group for 28K, did you get an invoice or something denoting what the payment was for? If not, since you wrote the check, could you call JRW Design Group and ask them what the payment was for. Shouldn't be difficult, since you can request a copy of the cancelled check from your bank and provide them with the information from the check to prove you were the one doing business with them. It would be beneficial to your investigation and damaging to Jason Young if you could find out if the payment was for something in relation to his counterfeiting business.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
412bbdea5d2424fb606a34b0313904f8_zpscb4db334.jpg

It's all coming together.

David/Jason/Ray is caught.

Where are the top photos from? I know the bottom is from Jason/David. But where does the top ones originate? Ray?

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Tonk, when you wrote the check to JRW Design Group for 28K, did you get an invoice or something denoting what the payment was for? If not, since you wrote the check, could you call JRW Design Group and ask them what the payment was for. Shouldn't be difficult, since you can request a copy of the cancelled check from your bank and provide them with the information from the check to prove you were the one doing business with them. It would be beneficial to your investigation and damaging to Jason Young if you could find out if the payment was for something in relation to his counterfeiting business.

Wired.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Where are the top photos from? I know the bottom is from Jason/David. But where does the top ones originate? Ray?

The top 2 pics are Jason Youngs address.

The bottom pic is the picture David sent me May '12.

Both use the same address.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
I only bought one copy from you. Any other copies were bought by other people and were never confirmed to be me. I still have the one I bought from you, complete with piss poor condition artwork.

Fact is it was in piss poor condition. Sun faded with a large crease going right through the center. Garbage.

The game was bought to test with the converter so it didn't matter anyways. I only bought one copy of the game. Again I still have it complete with shit artwork if you want to buy it back, :lolz:.

Again, I still have the cart - complete - with - shit - artwork.

I'm sure he won't be posting photos of this 'despicable' kit, but here is what was sent to him (serial #s hidden).

infamous_ps2_kit.jpg

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I'm sure he won't be posting photos of this 'despicable' kit, but here is what was sent to him (serial #s hidden).

View attachment 4752

Thanks Kenny.

I'd like to see David post a response.

Does anyone know if any of those JGP carts were shipped?

If not, I'd like to see Shawn keep them as payment from Ray Young scamming him.

loegan43

15 Year Member

If it was wired from your bank account to theirs, your bank statement should still have a check/reference number for you to initiate an inquiry.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
If it was wired from your bank account to theirs, your bank statement should still have a check/reference number for you to initiate an inquiry.

And since David/Jason is part of JRW Designs, I'm sure I'll get a true response.

I'd like to see where this goes first.

I have all of the wire documentation - you're right, I just checked for a reference number - it's there.

loegan43

15 Year Member
You have information linking him to JRW Designs too? Would be interested in seeing that.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
You have information linking him to JRW Designs too? Would be interested in seeing that.

Working on a bunch of shit. Will post more as it becomes available.

David/Jason, you're reading the thread - gonna weigh in or nah?

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I doubt Shawn would keep them. Probably would want to unload them before everything goes to shit

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Would be awesome if Shawn had them and just kept them.

He was online just now. I'm starting to wonder why he hasn't posted anything recently that's worthwhile to what's going on.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.