David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
we didnt know that until last night though. He could have denied it forever, until TonK posted the car pic which connected everything

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Maybe I'm missing something but has anyone figured out why that whole mvs cart thing in the JGP thread brought DavidG out of hiding to comment? It just seems like it makes no sense. I can't see where he had anything to gain by even bothering to post, and the dumb crap he did post seems like it couldn't have done him any good.

It just seems like there had to have been a solid reason he would involve himself for that one little moment on that topic, but I can't even imagine what it would be. Maybe, I'm just reading too much into things as I tend to do sometimes.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
we didnt know that until last night though. He could have denied it forever, until TonK posted the car pic which connected everything

Man am I glad I kept that. It was his bragging that did him in.

Still no word on whether the JGP carts will be sold or not?

I hope he gets stuck with all the shit he invested his stolen money in.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Maybe I'm missing something but has anyone figured out why that whole mvs cart thing in the JGP thread brought DavidG out of hiding to comment? It just seems like it makes no sense. I can't see where he had anything to gain by even bothering to post, and the dumb crap he did post seems like it couldn't have done him any good.

It just seems like there had to have been a solid reason he would involve himself for that one little moment on that topic, but I can't even imagine what it would be. Maybe, I'm just reading too much into things as I tend to do sometimes.

Dude, I'm on the same page as you. I have no idea why he posted there.

There has to be something to it.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I don't get this can we finally have AF3 proved to be fake.... Surely its a case of them having to be proved real? Unless I have missed something there is now nothing to show they are real apart from they looked real enough to people who have seen it in the flesh.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Dude, I'm on the same page as you. I have no idea why he posted there.

There has to be something to it.

I have a thought...

What if multiple people are using the DavidG account?

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly

My guess is that I am probably one of the few people he bought something from that may have a link to his hidden AES games (which in turn exposed some of his alias/locations) and he wanted to squash that loose end. Is there any one else here that he dealt with (as a seller)?

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I don't get this can we finally have AF3 proved to be fake.... Surely its a case of them having to be proved real? Unless I have missed something there is now nothing to show they are real apart from they looked real enough to people who have seen it in the flesh.

There's the "John Barrone theory" still.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Was it Shawn telling you to not post this info, yet? Makes me wonder.

No, if it was Shawn, I would have posted it immediately.

It was actually someone telling me something I already knew. Then we got to working and that's when I discovered the picture.

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Pretty interesting stuff here. So I kept the shipping box that my Daedalus came in. I went up into the attic an hour ago to take a look at it and this is what I came up with:

View attachment 4757

Not sure if this add's to anything. But the Burlington address shown from the package is not where the package was mailed. So could be a fake (at least for for mine)

I had the same thing when i got the deadalus from him.. I checked the tracking (from mine way back).. and it showed the package was dropped off at Stoney creek

Punisher5.0 do you have the tracking # the Canada post tracking will confirm where the package was dropped off.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
It's only been a few hours, give it some time. IIRC, chamane is still upset at DavidG, but chamane's been badgering Tonk because DavidG *did* repay chamane.

If that is what you think you are at least 5 steps behind the game. I mean holy shit if you think the Daedelus converters were some sort of charity case you have to be mad stupid.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Not sure if this add's to anything. But the Burlington address shown from the package is not where the package was mailed. So could be a fake (at least for for mine)

I had the same thing when i got the deadalus from him.. I checked the tracking (from mine way back).. and it showed the package was dropped off at Stoney creek

Punisher5.0 do you have the tracking # the Canada post tracking will confirm where the package was dropped off.

reporting from inside mississauga!

Shawn

snkusa.com
Do you know if the JGP carts are in Shawn's possession or have shipped at all?
Seriously? I know your question is maliciously rhetorical and intended to incite confusion and mistrust towards me, but I’ll answer anyways… Why would JGP AES be in the preorder phase with a mid to late July ship date if these were physically in stock at the NeoStore? No, JPG AES is not in stock. Furthermore, the NeoStore doesn't physically have any DavidG stock on hand (the chamane refund campaign stock sold out some time ago). I wouldn’t expect JGP AES to physically remain on hand more than a single day (time required for shipping), considering that all 20 pieces should sell out prior to release. Technically only 3/20 remain unsold, but 2 preordered copies involve a precarious situation, and so they remain up for grabs until this situation is resolved.

The timing of this future JGP release and DavidG's exposure is rather malodorous (on teh forums that is, no actual preorder customers have canceled as of yet), but I’ll see how things unfold in regards to what we have suspected to be !A! 2.0. Maybe ngf will exonerate TonK for all of his selfless community service in this witch hunt. Ironic that I was pushing for TonK to be unbanned even after his legendary deception with AF3/PS2 failed, considering that he vocally wishes nothing but ill will towards me, but that’s to be expected of the court jester.

People have been asking what DavidG has been telling me about AF3: DavidG and I don’t talk on the phone (not since that lone/single/sole call we had yesteryear where I had posted a public transcript by memory on the forums) and we've since kept our email correspondences strictly professional and on topic (predominantly regarding the design of JPG’s insert and manual, which as of recently, will be incorporating silver foil stamping and printed numbering for all parts instead of holo stickers). I don’t ask about AF3/PS2 because I don’t have any questions about it. He hasn't brought it up because he should already know what I’ve been thinking and publicly stating all along, that’s its unofficial and should have been marketed and priced as such to begin with.

Shawn got started off the back of NGF stock if I recall correctly (leading to the infamous "black book" postings of back in the day).
You’ve been around long enough to know the truth (join date of 2001) as I’ve clarified this for what seems like annually for over a decade, but I understand the strong desire to share TonK’s animosity and camaraderie (you’re using TonK’s former avatar after all). I purchased stock for resale from ngf (chris & dion) a grand total of once and this was before the NeoStore even existed. This was back in the 1990s when I had a single webpage called NeoJuzam’s cart sale page, or something along that name, a page that existed well before this lone/single/sole purchase of stock from ngf. The purchase included around 81 home carts, they were all freaked with ngf stickers & stamps on the insert, manual, and cartridge. I dumped them fast by pricing them to move and they were sold out within a month. I’ve had zero dealing with ngf (chris & dion) since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.