Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: David Garrett is Jason Young - Relative of Ray Young

Worlds Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSS View Post
    I got a random PM out of the blue one day from him with like 15 photos and descriptions of his entire collection up to that point.
    How sad.

SSVS Special Plz...
    Buying & Selling that
    Never get's old.

Thought i would post it here as Shawns been checking in... My SvC came today thanks.
    Last edited by Lee Gray; 06-25-2013 at 10:22 AM.
    Its the beginning of an unforgettable event

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Gray View Post
    Thought i would post it here as Shawns been checking in... My SvC came today thanks.
    #dontgiveafuck

Is SVC one of Mtron's latest SSD models?

Worlds Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar

How do you play that on your NGX?

FUCKSTICK MODERATOR.
    Misanthrope

Chasing the Pfhor around L'howon with SPNKR in hand...

Did you wash your hands afterwards?

how much did you pay for SVCC?
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!
    DEAL OUTSTANDING!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Shroom View Post
    How do you play that on your NGX?
    NG: DEV SCOREBOARD <<<< CLOSED DUE TO EXCESSIVELY HIGH VOLUME OF PARTICIPATION

最性感的男人活着

Quote Originally Posted by chrisr View Post
    This is some great revelation? Wow, welcome to day one.

NGF said from the first second that AF3 was 100% fake.

NGF said from DAY ONE that "DavidG" was not this persons real name.
    Tons of people said that, you dense fuck.

SSVS Special Plz...
    Buying & Selling that
    Never get's old.

Lol I expected nothing less from the fine fellows here
    Seriously though I think this thread just like the other AOF3 threads has run its course ten times over with virtually nothing new added apart from the name reveal.
    The name might have changed but the scam remains the same.
    Last edited by Lee Gray; 06-25-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Art of Typing Wiz

I managed to read this whole thread under 3 hours !

Tonk, DavidG , you took from the rich, redeem yourselves and give it all to the poor, aka me
    Last edited by codecrank; 06-25-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Grandmaster Elf
    Overlord (GEO)
    NeoStore, Inc.
    snkusa.com

Actually, Lee Gray’s copy of English SVC Chaos AES does hold significance. Lee Gray holds the final copy out of the dozen official English AES releases that were produced by SNK and distributed through the NeoStore. Originally, there were 800 new copies of SVC Chaos AES in stock (a mix of English and Japanese version), and now all new copies are sold out.

The SNK official English AES releases sold exclusively through the NeoStore, now sold out:
    Metal Slug 3
    Sengoku 3
    KoF 2001
    KoF 2002
    KoF 2003
    Metal Slug 4
    Metal Slug 5
    Samurai Shodown V
    Samurai Shodown V Special
    Matrimelee
    Rage of the Dragons
    SVC Chaos

*However, there could be a handful of shipping damaged stock remaining from the 11 releases that were set aside (typically exhibiting damaged snap case and insert), and would eventually be listed and graded as such if they are uncovered from the warehouse.
    Last edited by Shawn; 06-25-2013 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Added KoF 2003 to the list, thanks Geddon_jt & BonusKun

Creator of the Master List
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Actually, Lee Gray’s copy of English SVC Chaos AES does hold significance. Lee Gray holds the final copy out of the eleven official English AES releases that were produced by SNK and distributed through the NeoStore. Originally, there were 800 new copies of SVC Chaos AES in stock (a mix of English and Japanese version), and now all new copies are sold out.

The SNK official English AES releases sold exclusively through the NeoStore, now sold out:
    Metal Slug 3
    Sengoku 3
    KoF 2001
    KoF 2002
    Metal Slug 4
    Metal Slug 5
    Samurai Shodown V
    Matrimelee
    Rage of the Dragons
    SVC Chaos

*However, there could be a handful of shipping damaged stock remaining from the 11 releases that were set aside (typically exhibiting damaged snap case and insert), and would eventually be listed and graded as such if they are uncovered from the warehouse.
    Was kof 03 not a neo store exclusive?

Art of Typing Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by Geddon_jt View Post
    Was kof 03 not a neo store exclusive?
    Yeah I was wondering this also when I saw your list Shawn.

Grandmaster Elf
    Overlord (GEO)
    NeoStore, Inc.
    snkusa.com

Make that 12 (dozen), thanks! Updated post above and also gave Lee Gray a news spotlight on the NeoStore.

H = Heinously
    M = Massive
    G = Gonad

Actually, Lee Gray’s copy of English SVC Chaos AES does hold significance. Lee Gray holds the final copy out of the dozen official English AES releases that were produced by SNK and distributed through the NeoStore. Originally, there were 800 new copies of SVC Chaos AES in stock (a mix of English and Japanese version), and now all new copies are sold out.

Metal Slug 3
    Sengoku 3
    KoF 2001
    KoF 2002
    KoF 2003
    Metal Slug 4
    Metal Slug 5
    Samurai Shodown V
    Matrimelee
    Rage of the Dragons
    SVC Chaos

If you have any damaged Matrimelee copies waiting to be sold, please sell me one!!

Cham Cham's Banana

Lee Gray holds the final copy out of the dozen official English AES releases that were produced by SNK and distributed through the NeoStore.
    Nothing left but bootlegs.
    Little Tymer

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

uncovered from the warehouse.

Grandmaster Elf
    Overlord (GEO)
    NeoStore, Inc.
    snkusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by da66en View Post
    That's not an accurate assessment to say that the NeoStore consists only of bootlegs. I count a grand total of zero bootlegs and zero conversions in stock at the NeoStore, and the last time a conversion was in stock at the NeoStore was Ganyru by !A!, over a dozen (12) years ago.

As with TonK, I ask that you also consult your sources thoroughly to verify your information for accuracy prior to making your next derogatory attack.

Cham Cham's Banana

That's not an accurate assessment to say that the NeoStore consists only of bootlegs. I count a grand total of zero bootlegs and zero conversions in stock at the NeoStore, and the last time a conversion was in stock at the NeoStore was Ganyru by !A!, over a dozen (12) years ago.

As with TonK, I ask that you also consult your sources thoroughly to verify your information for accuracy prior to making your next derogatory attack.
    Why did you have to go there? Maybe I was making a comment that there are no places left to buy authentic stock.

But your comment about no conversions: Mind. Blown.
    Little Tymer

Grandmaster Elf
    Overlord (GEO)
    NeoStore, Inc.
    snkusa.com

Why did you have to go there? Maybe I was making a comment that there are no places left to buy authentic stock.

But your comment about no conversions: Mind. Blown.
    Thanks for clearing that up. You were implying that the entire world has nothing but bootlegs for sale (which includes all of the sellers of our market forums) and you weren't just singling the NeoStore. It just seemed rather too coincidental that you were responding directly to my statement about the NeoStore being sold out of all 12 of the official English AES releases...

Lee Gray holds the final copy out of the dozen official English AES releases that were produced by SNK and distributed through the NeoStore.
    I just checked my records, the last conversion was indeed Ganyru produced by !A! in the year 2001. Regardless of your mind being blown or not, my comment about no conversions (JGP AES) being physically in stock still holds true.

It's semantics. They aren't in stock (yet), but you're selling them through your store. I mean, why split hairs over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Steel View Post
    I'm not beating my girlfriend. I swear to God.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResO View Post
    You made it very clear that no guy has fucked you in the ass.

SSVS Special Plz...
    Buying & Selling that
    Never get's old.

Cool does that mean there was just 800 copies in total or did SNK let any independant buyers buy direct from them. Would love to know totals of others to know how rare or common they really are.

Kyo Clone

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Ehhh.....

8man buys two of everything.

Read the thread again.
    Ehhh...

I'm well aware.

I was being sarcastic - no need for me to read this clusterfuck again.

Grandmaster Elf
    Overlord (GEO)
    NeoStore, Inc.
    snkusa.com

It's semantics. They aren't in stock (yet), but you're selling them through your store. I mean, why split hairs over it.
    In regards to da66e's implications, this is hardly limited to just semantics. One (1) future item being a conversion does not render all stock in the NeoStore, and all stock of the world for that matter according to da66e, bootlegs.

Cool does that mean there was just 800 copies in total or did SNK let any independant buyers buy direct from them. Would love to know totals of others to know how rare or common they really are.
    Of the 12 (dozen) exclusive English AES releases that were distributed solely through the NeoStore, those releases were sold/shipped/delivered to the NeoStore and no one else. The Japanese versions were available to all retailers. English versions were discontinued until the NeoStore made a special request for English copies to be produced, starting with Metal Slug 3 AES. 800 copies was the combination of all of the world’s English SVC Chaos AES that were produced + the Japanese copies of SVC Chaos that the NeoStore purchased. I was asked not to reveal production quantities but I can tell you the following:

• There were a total of 800 pieces of SVC Chaos AES purchased from SNKP by the NeoStore.
    • The quantity of Japanese SVC Chaos AES produced is > the quantity of English SVC Chaos AES produced.
    • The quantity of English SVC Chaos AES produced is < 800 pieces.
    • The NeoStore purchased less quantity of Japanese SVC Chaos AES than of English SVC Chaos AES.
    • All copies of English SVC Chaos that were produced were sold and delivered to the NeoStore and no one else.
    • Any retailer/distributer that SNKP was willing to deal with could order the Japanese version of SVC Chaos directly from SNKP.
    • Any retailer/distributer that wanted the English version of SVC Chaos AES, could not order directly from SNKP, they were referred to the NeStore.

Thread Information