Dark Souls 2 Thread

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
That boss is in the undead purgatory.Go to the room,where you start at hedie's tower and you pay the green clad pilgrim to open the way.

I think he was asking where you go AFTER you beat it, now wheere you go TO beat it.

He still has another boss left in the huntsmans copse though. Instead of taking the route to the chariot he can go deeper down in the forests, lower some drawbridge(?) fight your way through some more faggots, open up a shortcut, take on the new boss....and shit will get pretty linear for a while after that.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I think he was asking where you go AFTER you beat it, now wheere you go TO beat it.

He still has another boss left in the huntsmans copse though. Instead of taking the route to the chariot he can go deeper down in the forests, lower some drawbridge(?) fight your way through some more faggots, open up a shortcut, take on the new boss....and shit will get pretty linear for a while after that.
I got it mixed up since there's all ways a split path for each boss :loco:

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
New DLC has a really hard boss in it. Second time In Souls history that I had to summon help to beat him. The first time was in the 1st DLC. :(

Gozer

Armored Scrum Object
I've been thinking about picking up the DLC but I don't like buying DLC at full price. I might make an exception for this though.

How has the DLC been so far? Is it worth the $25?

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
It's a little steep, but there's a good amount of content in there (assuming the 3rd DLC is roughly the same length). The quality is good and definitely on the harder side of things. You'll definitely want to bring in a higher level character. I don't regret paying full price, but if your more cost conscience, there's nothing wrong with waiting either.