Free Play@ Mugi's

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Had a little get-together for some work peeps the other night. It's the first time my wife and I have ever had a group of ppl over. The cabs were the stars of the show. Most of the ppl that came were fairly young, and were not very familiar with the older games, but still had a blast.

Astro city with a Neo 1-slot
New Astro City running Cps2 games
Blast city with a 360 for shmups. (Deathsmiles was very popular)

I'm the fat/balding guy;)

P1030268.jpg

P1030270.jpg

P1030274.jpg

P1030278.jpg

P1030284.jpg

P1030297.jpg

P1030306.jpg

P1030303.jpg

P1030309.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
:multi_co:
Looks like it was a blast!!!

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Sweet room setup Sir. Street fighter the movie on the PVM is a nice touch.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Nice, everyone has big smiles, cool that you guys could get together and always a fun thing to share the hobby with others.

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Looks like you did some rearranging there, Mugi. BTW--my brother moved again and now he lives VERY close to you. Just a few minutes north of you right off Hwy 1. He is holding a Panic Park machine that we got for free off of craigslist for me.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Very nice, look so warm compared to my gatherings in the garage haha...

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Very nice, look so warm compared to my gatherings in the garage haha...

If I am to read other threads correctly, you scooped me you son of a bitch. If this is the case you better sell me one of your Astro city cabs at a discount. Sorry to hijack your thread Mugi.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
thx for all the kind words guys! I wish I was closer to alot of you guys too, I don't have much, but I'd love to play with y'all

Looks like you did some rearranging there, Mugi. BTW--my brother moved again and now he lives VERY close to you. Just a few minutes north of you right off Hwy 1. He is holding a Panic Park machine that we got for free off of craigslist for me.

you know you guys are always welcome over here anytime ;)

Sorry to hijack your thread Mugi.

hijack away!!

everyone that came is already asking when we are gonna do it again:) and some others weren't able to come because of work, so we might try to make a monthly thing out of this, I'm thinking Typing of the Dead (DC) should go over pretty well next time:D

robot

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Awesome setup mugi! Love how you have the cabs going in order, like an evolution of the Sega cab.

Great to see Street Fighter 2 represented, it's my go to game when I have guests over that don't play a ton of games. Everyone grew up with it so it's a great icebreaker. Then you put 3rd Strike in and blow peoples minds.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Nice looking setup, looks like a good time had by all. Way to bring more people into the hobby. I was looking at this thread earlier and it peeked a co-worker's interest. He ended up chatting me up about arcade games for half an hour. I think we'll have another convert.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Awesome setup mugi! Love how you have the cabs going in order, like an evolution of the Sega cab.

Great to see Street Fighter 2 represented, it's my go to game when I have guests over that don't play a ton of games. Everyone grew up with it so it's a great icebreaker. Then you put 3rd Strike in and blow peoples minds.

ha! I didn't even think about the Sega evolution thing, good eye;) I had xmen vs sf in there at first and it was seeing much love (I think they were intimidated) so SSF2 went over very well and warmed them up to some other games.

Nice looking setup, looks like a good time had by all. Way to bring more people into the hobby. I was looking at this thread earlier and it peeked a co-worker's interest. He ended up chatting me up about arcade games for half an hour. I think we'll have another convert.

I'm glad you were able to talk to your co-worker about this! I hope he comes aboard:)

I forgot I snapped this pic while I was getting setup. I got a ways to go before I catch up with Mitsurugi, Mainman, and the rest of you cps2 giants around here, but I'm quite pleased with my humble little collection:)

P1030259.jpg

I really wanted to say thank you to everyone here. I was very pleased at how this went down, but it would not have gone down, without help from this community. From help getting the boards, to someone on the opposite side of the country shipping me a heavy ass blast city psu to use in my candy cab which I bought in a group buy organized right here. Seriously thank you guys for all the help and support.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
this is an animal friendly house. pandas and cros would feel right at home:glee:

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Looks like it was an awesome time, man! Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

:)