Post Your Recent Purchases!

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Recently found a front loader Neo CD system. In good shape.

3VgXL6n.jpg

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Picked up this GT, gonna need to get this screen replaced. Sengoku came yesterday from Razo.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I've wanted an animation cel for years now, and I finally found one I liked, at a price I thought was fair (to be honest I have no idea how to value this), last week.

One of my favourite anime characters. I hope to find a frame for it this weekend...

20170524_130553_1.jpg

violentluke

New Challenger
I've wanted an animation cel for years now, and I finally found one I liked, at a price I thought was fair (to be honest I have no idea how to value this), last week.

One of my favourite anime characters. I hope to find a frame for it this weekend...

20170524_130553_1.jpg

Vash the stampede, sweet cel

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Damn! I wish stuff like that was only 5 minutes away from my place. I can't count how many times NBA JAM T.E. has taken over our weekly fighting game meet up.

LOL right? This is the first cabinet I got where I didn't at least drive 30-40 minutes for. Was a pleasant surprise.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Couple of minty old ones I had to pay over the odds for.Screenshot_20170524-201707.png

Screenshot_20170524-201701.png

Really hard to find the launch titles in good nick.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Today's scoops, once I have Kizuna and Double Dragon, I'll have all the titles I want on MVS. Oddly I don't own any KOF games though. Big thanks to Niko for the Savage Reign, one of my favorites even if the CPU cheats with Carol.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Today's scoops, once I have Kizuna and Double Dragon, I'll have all the titles I want on MVS. Oddly I don't own any KOF games though. Big thanks to Niko for the Savage Reign, one of my favorites even if the CPU cheats with Carol.

YOU NEED TO STOP :eek: Even more fantastic scoops?! I was just saying how I need some Pulstar in my life :drool_2:

That X68000 set-up looks amazing StealthLurker. Everything looks super mint and the lit up X68000 logo is dope.

Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Nice scoops gents. What flavor of Kit Kats are those StealthLurker? Japanese Kit Kats are pretty amazing.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Holy shit what a haul. What's the PI thing? Just an enclosure?

Yeah it's a Raspberry Pi case/enclosure only.

That X68000 set-up looks amazing StealthLurker. Everything looks super mint and the lit up X68000 logo is dope.

Thanks, I've been lusting after this light up sign for a bit ;)

Nice scoops gents. What flavor of Kit Kats are those StealthLurker? Japanese Kit Kats are pretty amazing.

Hard to say. It has a bottle of sake on it and says "Japanese Sake." Maybe they are peanut butter flavored?

Haha, yes it's sake flavored. Not my favorite, but "interesting"

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
20170524_183311.jpg
I've already played this game on the XONE, but was a digital game, now i`m getting the real thing

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I love the Sake flavored Kit Kats. It's funny, the say not recommended for children because there is alcohol in them.

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
Never have you seen so many bits look so awful. Not sure why I continue to be drawn to the Jaguar, but I guess it's good to slum it from time to time to better appreciate Neo Geo stuff.

The baby hands seem drawn to Cybermorph. :)

Looks like you got the Jag motherload. The Jaguar had the only decent port of Doom for a short while. The eventual 3DO port actually wasn't as good. I was always curious about AVP, but never got around to trying it. The screenshots always looked pretty.

Last edited: