Post Your Recent Purchases!

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
I had to make sure they were :keke:

Apart from a few bad labels, every single game is original and working well. Wasn't cheap, but worth the plane ticket!!

The last legit neo games left in France are now gone :keke: Sick haul. You have some work ahead of you. Start playing the shit out of all of them! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Now is time to the 68000 heart on fire!
fFy5jg1.jpg

Also gathered a few bits and pieces on eBay to update my old Xbox One controller:
VaK8usN.jpg

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Salamander 2 NOS kit from YAJ. Seller included some extras like spectral vs generation flyers and an ibara flyer. Comes with a huge salamander 2 poster too.

NoAffinity

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Press and hold start + Y for 3 seconds, and then it syncs. You have to pair it once, and after that, you just go into controller->change grip/order and sync it before starting the game. It charges off a standard phone wall plug w/ USB port too, which is nice.

Correction. I just tested and confirmed the controller will sync at the home screen. No need to mess with the joy cons and go into the controller->change grip/order screen. :buttrock:

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Cutting it a little closer to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown than I would have liked, but I finally finished the Deathsmiles cab. Today, I installed the new T-Molding and reattached the bottom trim pieces. Gave it a little wipedown cleaning and put it back on it's feet. This project is 2 and a half years in the making and has been in two different cabs. Proud moment for this NERD...

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
Salamander 2 NOS kit from YAJ. Seller included some extras like spectral vs generation flyers and an ibara flyer. Comes with a huge salamander 2 poster too.

Wow, nice find. Good to see older schmups being preserved in kit form. And yeah, Salamander 2 is lovely.

Cutting it a little closer to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown than I would have liked, but I finally finished the Deathsmiles cab. Today, I installed the new T-Molding and reattached the bottom trim pieces. Gave it a little wipedown cleaning and put it back on it's feet. This project is 2 and a half years in the making and has been in two different cabs. Proud moment for this NERD...

Speaking of schmups, just love this cab. Deathsmiles is a fav of mine. Jaw would drop if somehow saw this in the wild, in some universe where DS got a dedicated cab.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
That's really cool, Nerdtendo. DS is there with Pro Gear as my favorite CAVE offerings. Not the most difficult, but definitely one of the coolest and funnest. That feeling when you keep activating your frenzy mode on the ballroom dancing stage. Such a good game.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi

How was you able to put Japanese sticks into a American cab?

NoAffinity

Kuroko's Training Dummy
The kowal adapter is the current and clean way to do it. There are also jerry-rigged ways like the sanwas in my big blue that are firmly held in place by bolted washers but the sticks aren't actually bolted to anything. Just one example of what is but was never meant to be

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member

Such a dope game! I love seeing that NOS stuff. I also approve of the tuxedo cat checking it out too :) Mine is always interested in checking out any new scoops too.

IMG_20150502_235147.jpg

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member

The kowal adapter is the current and clean way to do it. There are also jerry-rigged ways like the sanwas in my big blue that are firmly held in place by bolted washers but the sticks aren't actually bolted to anything. Just one example of what is but was never meant to be

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I used the Paradise Arcade version of the Kowal adapter. These adapters are great and you can mount most any joystick into the cabs without drilling&filling the control panel. The joysticks are Seimitsu LS-56 with octogates, short throw mods, and 38mm Pink TigerEye balltops. Huge difference between these joysticks and the WICO 8 way microswitch joysticks that were originally in the cab.

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
20170601_180918.jpg I thought I would never have this one due to high prices and availability. But suddenly... :) Street Fighters 2 will never play better on a 3DO

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
View attachment 45080 I thought I would never have this one due to high prices and availability. But suddenly... :) Street Fighters 2 will never play better on a 3DO

Nice get. I myself never got to have a 3DO and I always wanted one (1st model).
I love the on-the-fly option to change the button layouts.

Is the stick like the MD/Genny ones?

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
These are expensive now? I don't feel like it was too long ago I picked a couple up that were new old stock for 」30 each.
At least the ones I have seem here in brazil are very expensive, The one in Ebay costs 100 dollars. The one I saw here last years was about 230US$ and this one I payd about 60US$ with shippiing

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
Nice get. I myself never got to have a 3DO and I always wanted one (1st model).
I love the on-the-fly option to change the button layouts.

Is the stick like the MD/Genny ones?

Thanks. The stick uses microswitch and buttons I'm not sure but I don't think so, it probably uses the rubber. So it may be just like the Neo Geo AES arcade stick. It plays good and is heavy so it stay fixed on the table.

benimaru7

New Challenger
Finally got hold of a Framemeister before they stop production of them. The AES should look much better through this!
IMG_9724.JPG

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
New cab! Big thanks to 300wins for helping me set this up. Now I've got to learn jvs.