Post Your Recent Purchases!

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Well bought the one from KLOV and then Joecommando offered me one for an awesome price and packaged it with a ST-v Mobo + 2 legit games. Decided to get JarofMayo an early birthday present.

View attachment 45892
View attachment 45894

View attachment 45893

Took the board apart as well to clean since it had unstable dust. The A-board wasn't too bad except at the ends. Here is what it looked like before.

Nice scores,

That unstable air and dust is a silent killer. :keke:

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
now all you need to do is hack that and put it inside a stick.

Ha, well that would be nice, but I can live with a pad for most consoles. I actually quite like this style over a stick for casual play.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
River City New Net Jamma harness and panel from Yaton. The Yaton panels are reproduction, and not that good, but better than nothing.
c4M31Hvm.jpg

Rockman 1 and 2 from Joecommando:
tHkCEHSm.jpg

iwLzuS0m.jpg

J89Uoplm.jpg

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
River City New Net Jamma harness and panel from Yaton. The Yaton panels are reproduction, and not that good, but better than nothing.
c4M31Hvm.jpg

Rockman 1 and 2 from Joecommando:
tHkCEHSm.jpg

iwLzuS0m.jpg

J89Uoplm.jpg

Damn man, you have been getting scores left & right lately. Congrats it must be nice. :D

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Snatcher is awesome. Surprised by the tepid feelings.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I could never get it to save properly when running on a PC Sega CD emu. Works flawlessly on a hacked Wii, though. (Minus the lightgun functionality of course.)

I've never played it emulated myself. I picked up a complete copy many years ago, it was the first game I spent $100 on. This was long before I got into buying Neo games. :)

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Hercs Adventures... been trying to get a deal on that for years.

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
Snatcher is awesome. Surprised by the tepid feelings.

I never was patient to play this kind of game, this click an go don't call me attention. However I've always been curious and willing to give it a try because everybody says it is one of the best.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I never was patient to play this kind of game, this click an go don't call me attention. However I've always been curious and willing to give it a try because everybody says it is one of the best.

I'm not into point and click games either but Snatcher has a cool story, great animations, and cool music plus I kind of dig that whole cyber punk theme.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

Yaton sells those panels populated for 120, shipped, that's a pretty good deal. I've seen one in person on DZ's chopped Naomi Uni, it looks pretty nice considering. Well worth the money if you don't have access to an alberto panel or a legit panel.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Went on a tear for US Saturn games - Got F1 Challenge, Daytona CCE, and the "Why bother" version of Virtua Racing.

All complete for a decent - by current US Saturn prices, anyway - total.

Daytona hasn't come in yet, but F1 and VR are MUCH better with the wheel than the controller - like, actually PLAYABLE.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I like that Saturn Virtua Racing but then again I played the shit out of the cab in the Hanover Mall, that driving setup was awesome. I've always loved VR...it's just a thing, prolly the 1st 3D game I've ever played.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I like that Saturn Virtua Racing but then again I played the shit out of the cab in the Hanover Mall, that driving setup was awesome. I've always loved VR...it's just a thing, prolly the 1st 3D game I've ever played.

I haven't been there in a while, but when I went last year they still had that 2-player Wing War.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Went on a tear for US Saturn games - Got F1 Challenge, Daytona CCE, and the "Why bother" version of Virtua Racing.

All complete for a decent - by current US Saturn prices, anyway - total.

Daytona hasn't come in yet, but F1 and VR are MUCH better with the wheel than the controller - like, actually PLAYABLE.

I got the Sega Classics Collection in the mail yesterday. Was Rockin out that VR Racing. It seems pretty faithful to the arcade version.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I got the Sega Classics Collection in the mail yesterday. Was Rockin out that VR Racing. It seems pretty faithful to the arcade version.

There's some added detail, IIRC, like shadows on your car when you go over the bridge that weren't on the arcade version. Its a really well-made port.

That version of Outrun is surprisingly fun, but Space Harrier is just hard to look at. The soundtrack is boss.

Everything else on there I could do without. I wish they released more of those games over here.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
There's some added detail, IIRC, like shadows on your car when you go over the bridge that weren't on the arcade version. Its a really well-made port.

That version of Outrun is surprisingly fun, but Space Harrier is just hard to look at. The soundtrack is boss.

Everything else on there I could do without. I wish they released more of those games over here.

Outrun was actually the first game I played and I was enjoying the shit out of it. The controls feel just like the original. I touched on Space Harrier and Golden Axe but wasn't impressed. Monaco Gp looks good but I couldn't figure out the controls lol. Have to go back and play that one a little more. I pretty much just got it for VR racing.

Last edited:

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Glad to see those yaton panels are decent quality, I have one on the way. Now I'm thinking I should have bought two.

Anyways, someone just dropped these off:u
IMG_0252.JPG

One side is not working but just drilled out a couple of the locks and the shaking caused it to momentarily power on. There's probably something loose somewhere.

Last edited:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Glad to see those yaton panels are decent quality, I have one on the way. Now I'm thinking I should have bought two.

Anyways, someone just dropped these off:u
View attachment 45917

One side is not working but just drilled out a couple of the locks and the shaking caused it to momentarily power on. There's probably something loose somewhere.

Oh man, would love to come over and mess with those.

V-Five came in, didn't have time to play it yet since I spent the majority of the day messing with the Naomi. Gonna have to rotate the egret until I finish with the Naomi.
2eMsJLjm.jpg