Post Your Recent Purchases!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Why would I delete it? Once the cat was out of the bag on local social media (public live stream), I needed to spread this publicly as a deterrent to local junkies. I WANT these people to know that I called the police and don't have it anymore so that they don't show up here looking for it. The police stopped me from saying that for a full week and that week is over. Pretty simple.

I never thought I'd say that to anybody but you sir are even dumber than Amiga1200. You literally made it a walk in the park for the original owner of the drugs to track you down and yet you worry about some local junkies.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I never thought I'd say that to anybody but you sir are even dumber than Amiga1200. You literally made it a walk in the park for the original owner of the drugs to track you down and yet you worry about some local junkies.

The cartel likely already has a hitman en route to Newnan, GA.

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Color me impressed! The “$200” Consolized NeoGeo MVS that everyone's been excited about arrived and it lives up to the hype.

I got the translucent Saturn port version with additional NeoGeo joystick ports, built-in Unibios v3.2, real MVS board internals (not a bootleg), power LED button, composite video, component video, s-video, and RGBS video output. I also noticed that the text/logos on the case aren’t just stickers but carved right into the case.

I was also a bit worried about the button mapping on the Saturn pad but it’s perfect! Very comfortable to play and get all my AB, CD, or ABC slashes in.

New1_IMG_3103_zpsgvleouet.jpg~original

New2_IMG_3104_zpsce9bfjuz.jpg~original

New4_IMG_3111_zpsnmydatst.jpg~original

New5_IMG_3112_zpshx8pr47d.jpg~original

New3_IMG_3110_zps7qz2xpih.jpg~original

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea, not bad at all. Is it using a legit Neo Geo Board or Knock Off?

JRedmond3

NEST Puppet
Had to repair the headphone jack ( it's just sandwiched in not soldered on ), went ahead and bought wooden face plate :cool:

FQadUWm.jpg

Last edited:

Mutation

Super Sidekicks 3

Atomic Robo-Kid original

Out Run original

D&D - Shadow over Mystara original

Wardner no Mori original

Side Arms original

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Color me impressed! The “$200” Consolized NeoGeo MVS that everyone's been excited about arrived and it lives up to the hype.

I got the translucent Saturn port version with additional NeoGeo joystick ports, built-in Unibios v3.2, real MVS board internals (not a bootleg), power LED button, composite video, component video, s-video, and RGBS video output. I also noticed that the text/logos on the case aren’t just stickers but carved right into the case.

I was also a bit worried about the button mapping on the Saturn pad but it’s perfect! Very comfortable to play and get all my AB, CD, or ABC slashes in.

New1_IMG_3103_zpsgvleouet.jpg~original

New2_IMG_3104_zpsce9bfjuz.jpg~original

New4_IMG_3111_zpsnmydatst.jpg~original

New5_IMG_3112_zpshx8pr47d.jpg~original

New3_IMG_3110_zps7qz2xpih.jpg~original

Where did you order yours from?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I finally got the final two GBA games I've been after all these years. Medabots was particularly tough to find complete and at a reasonable price; damn is that game fun! Izuna was the last DS game I've been after, and Phelios just looked cool (the hook for me is the Greek mythology theme).
FS5TY8L.jpg

Even though I bought a Genesis when I was a teen, I only ever had two games for it. It's pretty cool to be discovering all these amazing Genesis games like Gaiares, Arrow Flash, Saint Sword, and Phelios 20+ years later!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Bootleg Unibios though. Congrats on supporting a product that shits all over a valued member of our community.

Well... it could be the free version which wouldn't really be violating the Unibios terms and conditions as it isn't being redistributed or sold as a single item but as part of a complete package.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
i came @ that transparent neo-geo, nice one. :p
got these a couple of days ago, anything not outside it's package implies complete in every way.
not bad really for the measly price paid. :D

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
i came @ that transparent neo-geo, nice one. :p
got these a couple of days ago, anything not outside it's package implies complete in every way.
not bad really for the measly price paid. :D

Karou wants his camera back.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Well... it could be the free version which wouldn't really be violating the Unibios terms and conditions as it isn't being redistributed or sold as a single item but as part of a complete package.

It's unauthorized redistribution per Razoola's terms of use. You are allowed to download the free version for personal use only.