Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: China doing consolized MVS

Somewhere in Europe.

China doing consolized MVS

Apparently, someone in China figured it was time to get a piece of the consolized MVS action. I don't know whether or not this has been posted before, but it's the first time I see these.

neo01.jpg
    neo02.jpg
    neo3.jpg

They can be found at Time Harvest Store, along with some familiar looking supergun designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    Apparently, someone in China figured it was time to get a piece of the consolized MVS action. I don't know whether or not this has been posted before, but it's the first time I see these.

They can be found at Time Harvest Store, along with some familiar looking supergun designs.

It looks like its done at home. I mean, thos plastic piecces look liket cuted instead of being done in a mould.
    The bios solder work is nasty aswel.

Thats really curious BTW
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?

NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member

Sieger's Squire

I gotta say I've seen way shittier CMVS before. The Saturn controller and video out compatibility, including Saturn RGB, is pretty cool. Looks like a few people have scooped these already. I'd be curious to see a review. I like the look of the amber-colored model a little better than the frosted looking one. Why change the BIOS chip though?
    Sony PVM Club, Blast City Club, Egret II Club, Neo Candy Club
    WTB: Neo Geo MVS-U4 or MVS-U4/29

Tung's Hair Stylist

Definitely peaked my interest based on the price point alone. I would love to see an honest review.

NG.com Tattoo Artist.

Let’s not forget there brand new component, rgb,s-video, composite supergun with both Saturn and new control ports.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/JAMM...3dc5dc79&tpp=1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesagwa View Post
    If a middle aged woman shitting on a glass coffee table shocks you, let me welcome you to the internet as you must be new here.

NG.com Tattoo Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by djjimmyjames View Post
    Let’s not forget there brand new component, rgb,s-video, composite supergun with both Saturn and new control ports.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/JAMM...3dc5dc79&tpp=1
    On a second note I’m gonna order one of these superguns and well it’s a component supergun for $120.
    If a middle aged woman shitting on a glass coffee table shocks you, let me welcome you to the internet as you must be new here.

Somewhere in Europe.

On a second note I’m gonna order one of these superguns and well it’s a component supergun for $120.
    That's the supergun I have mentioned. I've seen that design before. They're ripping someone off, but I can't remember who. HAS superguns are capable of feeding kick harness signals to Saturn controllers via a adapter, but it's not theirs.

NG.com Tattoo Artist.

That's the supergun I have mentioned. I've seen that design before. They're ripping someone off, but I can't remember who. HAS superguns are capable of feeding kick harness signals to Saturn controllers via a adapter, but it's not theirs.
    Literally just got done with order. Not sure what power supply I’m gonna have to get for it as I’m not sure it comes with one but I’m interested to see how well it works. I ordered something similar for my tg16. It does component and rgb it also can take rgb and convert it to component and I was very pleased with it hopefully this unit is as impressive.

DrillSlug Driver

I don't know about the internals, but I like how it looks.

Somewhere in Europe.

Literally just got done with order. Not sure what power supply I’m gonna have to get for it as I’m not sure it comes with one but I’m interested to see how well it works. I ordered something similar for my tg16. It does component and rgb it also can take rgb and convert it to component and I was very pleased with it hopefully this unit is as impressive.
    Yeah, the supergun caught my attention as well, but I have a working one, even though it's pretty basic, so I don't really feel like spending $120 on this just to take it for a spin. I do like the Saturn ports, though. Kick harness support integration and USB controllers should be a standard in modern superguns. In a pinch, there are always XYZ -> USB converters.

Be sure to let us know how this thing works. A separate post with pictures or even a video would be perfect. I hope you'll be satisfied, and get your money's worth.
    Last edited by Morden; 02-15-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Sieger's Squire

Not sure what power supply I’m gonna have to get for it as I’m not sure it comes with one but I’m interested to see how well it works.
    If it doesn't come with one, something like this should be sufficent.
    Sony PVM Club, Blast City Club, Egret II Club, Neo Candy Club
    WTB: Neo Geo MVS-U4 or MVS-U4/29

Krauser's Henchman

Only $236 shipped. That is not a bad deal.

NG.com Tattoo Artist.

Yeah, the supergun caught my attention as well, but I have a working one, even though it's pretty basic, so I don't really feel like spending $120 on this just to take it for a spin. I do like the Saturn ports, though. Kick harness support integration and USB controllers should be a standard in modern superguns. In a pinch, there are always XYZ -> USB converters.

Be sure to let us know how this thing works. A separate post with pictures or even a video would be perfect. I hope you'll be satisfied, and get your money's worth.
    I literally have been looking for a few weeks. Talked to James on insta and he said he has to many projects and is doing CMVS stuff. Thought about a has from rgb but looks like he is sold out. I have a scart to hdmi coming in the mail as I wanted hdmi when I move to my larger tv to relax. So I was very happy that you posted the cmvs this morning and the sg caught my eye. I have to find a good set of after market pads and I have two sticks I can convert one is the woody anniversary SF stick and I have a hori ps3 stick. Very happy as my budget was like $300-500 now I have more money in my pocket for other fun stuff.

DrillSlug Driver

I literally have been looking for a few weeks. Talked to James on insta and he said he has to many projects and is doing CMVS stuff. Thought about a has from rgb but looks like he is sold out. I have a scart to hdmi coming in the mail as I wanted hdmi when I move to my larger tv to relax. So I was very happy that you posted the cmvs this morning and the sg caught my eye. I have to find a good set of after market pads and I have two sticks I can convert one is the woody anniversary SF stick and I have a hori ps3 stick. Very happy as my budget was like $300-500 now I have more money in my pocket for other fun stuff.
    Just curious - why go with a CMVS instead of a supergun and 1-slot mobo?

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    The only reason I can think of is that it's enclosed like a console.

!!

NG.com Tattoo Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    That’s exactly what I’m doing. Read my posts I bought the component supergun they offer

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

Looks decent, they should have made it with a black case though.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

NG.com Tattoo Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by theMot View Post
    Looks decent, they should have made it with a black case though.
    They make it in black, smoke, clear and white

Bashful Neophyte

I see weird stuff like this for neo geos on taobao all the time..
    These were cheaper the last time I seen them, they must be selling. They also had just a kit that came with just the case and PCBs for 99USD or close to that... I haven't seen those in awhile.

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!

i've seen this pop up on ebay. just thought it was just another consolized mvs. i always liked the saturn ports for the mvs consoles, although i would still use a stick.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

I'm considering buying one, built better than my own 1C CMVS hah...

!!

Baseball Star Hitter

Looks like a good entry level unit if you can't afford a better one, or can't find one. I'll be interested to see a review if anyone gets one.

Crossed Swords Squire

interesting. laser cut acrylic.

Cheng's Errand Boy

I ordered one of these a couple days ago. I have 1 MVS cart I can play which is good. I'll review it and put it on my tiny youtube channel.
    My teams game, FX Unit Yuki:
    http://fxunityuki.com
    My YouTube channel;
    http://youtube.com/sarumaru

Cheng's Errand Boy

That’s exactly what I’m doing. Read my posts I bought the component supergun they offer
    I know it's a bit off this particular topic but do let us know how that turns out. I've been looking to get a supergun for quite some time.

When I'm not gaming, I like to write. You can read my short stories and ramblings here!

Thread Information