Netflix show House of cards

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Any watching it? Its pretty good though ive only seen a couple of episodes. Someone told me it was like the west wing and that why i watched but its really not. There both political shows but house of cards is darker / seedier. Kevin Spacey is great in it as well as Robin Wright

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
I've been meaning to make a topic about the show for the past two days, but I kept procrastinating.
I've only watched the first two shows and think it's brilliant. Kevin Spacey is amazing. This is some HBO quality show.
Hoping to finish the season in the next few days.

Last edited:

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
great show

I thought it started a little slow but im up to episode 7 now - im hooked!

Castor Troy

Surprised the two topics haven't been merged yet.
Done with episode 6. I have no idea what to expect next, but I know Kevin Spacey will be receiving many awards for best actor in a drama series.
Yes, so far, he's been better than Cranston.

Castor Troy

*bump*

Season 2 Episode 1 blew my mind!
Won't go into details, but the show is really good. You guys on the fence should give it a try.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
just concluded season 2

excellent show, with a complex and intelligent plot.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I've only just recently heard about this show and it sounds excellent, plus...well...Kevin Spacey.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
oh im through season 1 and 2. its fantastic.

its a must watch.

Ssturtle

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Very well written show it's diabolical, twisted, and very addictive. I'd say it rivals any HBO show in recent years. Kevin Spacey makes this show, never knew his acting good be this good. If you haven't watched it yet set aside some time because you'll want to keep on watching this series till your caught up.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I think Frank is more evil than Walter White. His actions hurt more people as well.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Wait the whole season 2 is out? i knew it was coming but was going to wait a while till all the episodes were out to get back into netfix.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Netflix doesn't make you wait. They put up the entire season immediately, when it's their own show. Like they do with any other show, really.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I've just finished season 3. What a disappointment. I liked the first 2 seasons (some truely epic episodes in there) but season 3 was pretty meh. That Vladimir Poutine ripoff was OK but the whole mariage falling apart thing ruined it all. Lots of boring episodes and everything was way too predictable right until the last one.

Talking about the last episode, don't expect anything special or you're gonna be sorely disapointed :(

House of Cards was the only Netflix exclusive series that I really cared about. Between this big let down and their retarded stuff like Marco PoLOL :keke: I'm seriously reconsidering my Netflix subscription.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I've just finished season 3. What a disappointment. I liked the first 2 seasons (some truely epic episodes in there) but season 3 was pretty meh. That Vladimir Poutine ripoff was OK but the whole mariage falling apart thing ruined it all. Lots of boring episodes and everything was way too predictable right until the last one.

Talking about the last episode, don't expect anything special or you're gonna be sorely disapointed :(

House of Cards was the only Netflix exclusive series that I really cared about. Between this big let down and their retarded stuff like Marco PoLOL :keke: I'm seriously reconsidering my Netflix subscription.

i hated where it ended. the pacing was for shit. there was a couple of interesting bits (mostly with doug stamper), but not enough to keep me happy like the other 2 seasons.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
I havent read most of your comments to avoid spoilers but im currently halfway through season 3 right now. Liking it so far as i always have. Kevin Spacey is a beast

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
just crushed season 3, kevin spacey IS a beast

on its own, good.. but not as well written as the first 2 seasons

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Great show. Watched the first two episodes of Season 3. Kind of hard to follow at times, but rewarding non-the-less.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Ending was awful and goes against everything they led us to believe about the character in the first two seasons.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Just started watching Season 3. I'm going to stay away from the Internet for a while to avoid spoilers. I LOVE the show.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Started watching, almost through episode 1. I love it already. The mood is amazing in the first episode already.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
finished season 3. agree with everyone above.

the show is about Frank and his quest for absolute power and the presidency. Once he got that at the end of S2, i feel like the show has lost its way

Spoiler:
for me i thought the season started strong but the turning point in the show was that pathetic Jail scene where the dude hung himself with Claire's scarf while he was asleep (lol) 6.5/10 for S3.